|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Down by the Riverside," Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Big Boy and Bobo try to avoid on the way home?
(a) Their parents
(b) White people
(c) Old Man Harvey
(d) The police
2. What does Wright use to deliver the groceries?
(a) A car
(b) A scooter
(c) His bike
(d) A truck
3. What does the white man force a black bellboy to do when the white man gets the girl pregnant?
(a) Pay for the abortion
(b) Kill the girl
(c) Marry her
(d) Educate her
4. What is the matter with Wright's bicycle in this chapter?
(a) It has a buckled wheel
(b) The brakes don't work
(c) The frame snaps
(d) It has a flat tire
5. What does the woman do when Big Boy asks for his clothes?
(d) Pulls out a gun
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the police officer demand Wright to do?
2. What kind of neighborhood does Wright deliver groceries to?
3. Who approaches them when the boys get out of the water?
4. What is wrong with Lulu?
5. Who pulls Wright over in this chapter?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)