|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Long Black Song," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the whites refer to the castrated bellboy as lucky?
(a) He can't get in trouble with white girls again
(b) He was allowed to live
(c) He was given money
(d) He had sex with a white girl
2. What phrase is Wright worried the white man in the elevator will find insulting if he said it?
(a) Morning has broken
(b) Thank you
(c) Good night
(d) Top of the morning
3. What city does Wright move to in this section?
4. What does Mann consider killing the Heartfield family with?
(a) A gun
(b) A knife
(c) An ax
(d) A harpoon
5. What does Silas find on the quilt?
(a) A record
(b) A pencil
(c) A toy car
(d) A note book
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the salesman say he will come back?
2. Which of the following subjects is Wright not allowed to talk about with his white employees?
3. Who is the first person Big Boys tells about what happened?
4. Who is the first member of the Heartfield family to recognize Mann?
5. What does Wright have to do when he sees a white man in the elevator?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)