|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Long Black Song," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase is Wright worried the white man in the elevator will find insulting if he said it?
(a) Morning has broken
(b) Thank you
(c) Good night
(d) Top of the morning
2. What building does Mann think he crashes into?
(a) The town hall
(b) Tom's store
(c) The boat house
(d) The Heartfield's house
3. What does Wright do to avoid saying thank you?
(c) Runs away
(d) Drops his packages
4. Which member of the Heartfield family answers Brinkley's call?
(a) Mrs. Heartfield
(b) The Heartfields' son
(c) Mr. Heartfield
(d) The Heartfields' daughter
5. Which of his personal belongings did the salesman leave in the bedroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is the man who lends Wright his library card?
2. What does Wright have to do when he sees a white man in the elevator?
3. Where do Mann and Brinkley take the Heartfield family?
4. Who does Mann kill in this section?
5. What has Silas gotten more of in this section?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)