|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Long Black Song," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the whites refer to the castrated bellboy as lucky?
(a) He had sex with a white girl
(b) He can't get in trouble with white girls again
(c) He was allowed to live
(d) He was given money
2. Who do Big Boy and Bobo try to avoid on the way home?
(a) Old Man Harvey
(b) White people
(c) The police
(d) Their parents
3. What city will Will take Big Boy and Bobo to in the morning?
(a) New York
4. Who is the first person Big Boys tells about what happened?
(a) His father
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
5. What happens to the black bell boy who was caught having sex with a white prostitute?
(a) He had his hands cut off
(b) He was castrated
(c) He was put in jail
(d) He was hanged
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silas find on the quilt?
2. What phrase is Wright worried the white man in the elevator will find insulting if he said it?
3. What religion is the man who lends Wright his library card?
4. Where does Sarah run to in this section?
5. What is Wright's role at the hotel?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)