|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Long Black Song," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heartfield demand from Mann?
(a) Mann's wife
(b) His boat
(c) His clothes
(d) Mann's gun
2. What does Silas find on the quilt?
(a) A note book
(b) A pencil
(c) A toy car
(d) A record
3. Why does the black maid forgive Wright for not arguing with the white man?
(a) He is beautiful
(b) He has promised to marry her
(c) He had no choice
(d) The white man was a wimp
4. Why do the whites refer to the castrated bellboy as lucky?
(a) He can't get in trouble with white girls again
(b) He was given money
(c) He had sex with a white girl
(d) He was allowed to live
5. What stops Mann from killing the boy with the ax?
(a) He hears soldiers
(b) Brinkley calls his name
(c) The boy draws a gun
(d) The house moves
Short Answer Questions
1. What takes Lulu to the hospital?
2. Which member of the Heartfield family answers Brinkley's call?
3. Who is the first person Big Boys tells about what happened?
4. Which of his personal belongings did the salesman leave in the bedroom?
5. What religion is the man who lends Wright his library card?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)