|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Long Black Song," Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plies their trade at the hotel Wright works at?
(a) Drug dealers
(c) White prostitutes
2. What happens to the black bell boy who was caught having sex with a white prostitute?
(a) He was put in jail
(b) He was castrated
(c) He was hanged
(d) He had his hands cut off
3. What does Big Boy hide in?
(a) A kiln
(b) A rabbit hole
(c) A coal mine
(d) A barrel
4. What does Silas do with the graphophone?
(a) Spits on it
(b) Breaks it
(c) Kisses it
(d) Plays it
5. What stops Mann from killing the boy with the ax?
(a) The house moves
(b) He hears soldiers
(c) The boy draws a gun
(d) Brinkley calls his name
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the Heartfield family answers Brinkley's call?
2. What does Wright have to do when he sees a white man in the elevator?
3. Who does Mann kill in this section?
4. Which of his personal belongings did the salesman leave in the bedroom?
5. What does Mann consider killing the Heartfield family with?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)