1. What does Wright say his yard lacked?
(c) A swing
(d) Plastic chairs
2. What was Wright's yard filled with?
(b) Wood chips
3. What did the white children throw at Wright and his friends?
(c) Milk bottles
(d) Wine bottles
4. Where did one of the bottles cut Wright?
(a) His lower leg
(b) His back
(c) His chin
(d) His neck
5. What did Wright's mother do when Wright told her about his injury?
(a) Hugged him
(b) Beat him
(c) Called the police
(d) Took him out of school
6. What state does Wright move to in this chapter?
(b) New York
7. What kind of community does Wright live in in Mississippi?
(a) Mixed community
(b) Black community
(c) Irish community
(d) Hispanic community
8. What kind of factory does Wright work in?
9. What does Wright tell his boss he has studied for two years?
This section contains 3,144 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)