|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Japanese man tell Louis about the MIA Marines listed on the cell wall in Kwajalein?
(a) They were all freed.
(b) They were all transfered.
(c) They were all executed.
(d) They all killed themselves.
2. What was the table Louis was brought to to be interrogated loaded with?
(d) Torture tools.
3. What did Louis Zamperini and his crew name their plane?
(a) Green Hornet.
(b) Iron Man.
(d) Super Man.
4. What nickname was given to the Japanese bombers that raided Fanafuti?
(a) The Stinking Six.
(b) The Small Six.
(c) The Gross Six.
(d) The Annoying Six.
5. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
(b) Marshall Island.
(d) Oahu Hawaii.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
2. What engines failed on Louis Zamperini 's plane?
3. What guard was kinder to Louis?
4. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
5. How did Phil get out of the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Louis the opposite of according to Chapter 1?
2. What call came just before Christmas of 1942 according to Chapter 7?
3. Who was William Harris in Chapter 20?
4. What was Louis able to do in Chapter 12?
5. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
6. Whom was Louis surprised to see at Ofuna?
7. What did Phil and Louis reason about in Chapter 17?
8. What did the high school principal do in Chapter 2 and how did Pete help?
9. What was in the rafts?
10. How does the preface of "Unbroken" begin?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)