|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Louis Zamperini and the rest of the trainees share?
(b) Living quarters.
(c) Training gear.
2. What was the name of the plane Louis Zamperini and his crew were assigned to in Chapter 11?
(a) The Hulk.
(b) Super Girl.
(c) The Green Hornet.
(d) The Avenger.
3. What did Louis give to the Japanese interrogating him?
(a) Locations of fake fleats.
(b) Locations of fake naval bases.
(c) Locations of fake air stips.
(d) Locations of fake weapon factories.
4. What was lost during the crash?
(a) The raft canapee.
(b) The radio.
(c) The flares.
(d) The large provision box.
5. What was the table Louis was brought to to be interrogated loaded with?
(d) Torture tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bombers were sent to bomb Nauru according to Chapter 9?
2. What did the Japanese man tell Louis about the MIA Marines listed on the cell wall in Kwajalein?
3. How was Louis Zamperini as a child?
4. What was the nickname of Francis MacNamara?
5. What did Louis Zamperini's brother tell the principal that Louis needed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Louis realize Mac had done in Chapter 13?
2. What was Phil directed to take in Chapter 11?
3. Where did Louis find himself?
4. Whom was Louis surprised to see at Ofuna?
5. What were "The Stinking Six" according to Chapter 10?
6. What do statistics show in Chapter 8?
7. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
8. What could the men not stomach in Chapter 14?
9. What happened when they spotted an island?
10. What reputation did the B-24 bomber have in Chapter 6?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)