|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team did Louis Zamperini join?
2. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
(a) The size of the Zepplin.
(b) The speed of the plane.
(c) The discipline of the Navy ship.
(d) The luxury of the boat and the food.
3. What plane did Louis and the men in the raft signal?
(a) A British fighter.
(b) An American fighter.
(c) An American bomber.
(d) A Japanese fighter.
4. How many squares of chocolate were the men on the raft supposed to have each day?
5. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
(b) Oahu Hawaii.
(c) Marshall Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Louis Zamperini's brother tell the principal that Louis needed?
2. What did Louis Zamperini think when the plane was about to crash?
3. What did Louis discover after waking up in Chapter 13?
4. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
5. Whose voice did Louis hear as he surfaced after the crash according to Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was in the rafts?
2. Who was Louis the opposite of according to Chapter 1?
3. How does the preface of "Unbroken" begin?
4. What did Louis realize Mac had done in Chapter 13?
5. What was Phil directed to take in Chapter 11?
6. What devastated Louis according to Chapter 5?
7. What call came just before Christmas of 1942 according to Chapter 7?
8. What did the high school principal do in Chapter 2 and how did Pete help?
9. What did Phil and Louis reason about in Chapter 17?
10. What was Louis' goal in Chapter 3?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)