|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Louis Zamperini receive congratulations?
(a) Adolf Hitler.
(b) Payton Jordan.
(c) President Roosevelt.
(d) Markus Rodenberger.
2. Where were the 1936 Olympics held according to Chapter 3?
3. How many bombers were sent to bomb Nauru according to Chapter 9?
4. What did Louis do to keep the shark at bay?
(a) He used a paddle as a hammer.
(b) He used flares.
(c) Hit them on the nose.
(d) He fired his gun.
5. Louis Zamperini was assigned to ___________.
(b) Bikini Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the guard who was kinder to Louis teach him?
2. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
3. Whose voice did Louis hear as he surfaced after the crash according to Chapter 12?
4. What did the Japanese build in the Nauru?
5. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had found its way to the Japanese royal family?
2. What were "The Stinking Six" according to Chapter 10?
3. What did the prisoners of war learn in May,1945, according to Chapter 29?
4. How did Watanabe change?
5. Why was Louis in high demand?
6. What accounts does Hillenbrand give?
7. What happened after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Chapter 31?
8. What happened to the Super Man in Chapter 9?
9. What was Louis told about running again?
10. What did Louis have difficulty with when he returned home according to Chapter 34?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)