|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Louis Zamperini 's older brother?
2. How many squares of chocolate were the men on the raft supposed to have each day?
3. How did Phil get out of the plane?
(a) By the cockpit window.
(b) By the side window.
(c) By the underbelly hatch.
(d) By the right gun opening.
4. What did Louis Zamperini and the rest of the trainees share?
(a) Living quarters.
(d) Training gear.
5. By what means did Louis Zamperini go to Germany in Chapter 4?
(a) By steamer.
(b) By plane.
(c) On a Navy ship.
(d) On a Zepplin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname did the U.S. servicemen give to Kwajalein?
2. What did the small island Phil and Louis see turn out to be?
3. What record did Louis Zamperini break?
4. What was the name of the plane Louis Zamperini and his crew were assigned to in Chapter 11?
5. Louis Zamperini was assigned to ___________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Louis realize Mac had done in Chapter 13?
2. From whom did Louis receive congratulations?
3. What happened to the Super Man in Chapter 9?
4. What did Louis find when examining his cell in Chapter 18?
5. What did Louis sign an agreement to do?
6. What call came just before Christmas of 1942 according to Chapter 7?
7. What happened to Mac in Chapter 16?
8. Who was Russell Phillips?
9. What did Phil and Louis reason about in Chapter 17?
10. What were "The Stinking Six" according to Chapter 10?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)