|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
(a) Oahu Hawaii.
(d) Marshall Island.
2. What was lost during the crash?
(a) The flares.
(b) The radio.
(c) The large provision box.
(d) The raft canapee.
3. What wounds did Phil have after the crash?
(a) Two gashes on his forehead.
(b) Gashes on his legs.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A broken arm.
4. How much weight did Louis Zamperini gain on the trip to Germany from the time he got on the boat?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 12 pounds.
(c) 13 pounds.
(d) 15 pounds.
5. From what altitudes were the bombers supposed to bomb Nauru?
(a) 5,000 feet..
(b) 8,000 feet.
(c) 12,000 feet.
(d) 15,000 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Russell Phillips was from __________..
2. What nickname was given to the Japanese bombers that raided Fanafuti?
3. What promise did Louis make on the boat?
4. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
5. Who took the lead in Louis Zamperini's qualifying race?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Russell Phillips?
2. What devastated Louis according to Chapter 5?
3. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
4. What happened to the Super Man in Chapter 9?
5. What happened when they spotted an island?
6. What happened after 27 days on the raft according to Chapter 15?
7. Where did Louis find himself?
8. Who was Louis the opposite of according to Chapter 1?
9. What were "The Stinking Six" according to Chapter 10?
10. What call came just before Christmas of 1942 according to Chapter 7?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)