|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did Jimmie Sasaki have in the POW camp Louis was at?
(a) Head translator.
(b) Head interrogator.
(c) Head medic.
(d) Head guard.
2. What did Louis use to make bait to catch a fish in Chapter 14?
(a) A pelican.
(b) A fish.
(c) An albatross.
(d) A shark.
3. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
(c) Marshall Island.
(d) Oahu Hawaii.
4. Where were Louis Zamperini and the remaining crew reassigned to after the bombing of Fanafuti?
(a) Marshall Island.
5. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Join clubs or sports teams.
(d) Attend Math 201.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Phil sent to in Chapter 20?
2. What university was Jimmie Sasaki attending?
3. When did the men in the raft see another plane according to Chapter 15?
4. Where were the 1940's Olympics supposed to take place?
5. In what race did Louis Zamperini decide he should compete?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Louis find when examining his cell in Chapter 18?
2. What call came just before Christmas of 1942 according to Chapter 7?
3. What was Louis able to do in Chapter 12?
4. What could the men not stomach in Chapter 14?
5. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
6. What did Louis sign an agreement to do?
7. Where did Louis find himself?
8. What do statistics show in Chapter 8?
9. What did the high school principal do in Chapter 2 and how did Pete help?
10. Who was Russell Phillips?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)