|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What guard was kinder to Louis?
2. Where were Phil and Louis transferred to?
3. What did Louis Zamperini's brother tell the principal that Louis needed?
(b) Reading help.
(c) A date.
(d) Positive recognition.
4. What team did Louis Zamperini join?
5. What promise did Louis make on the boat?
(a) He would marry and live a good life.
(b) He would spend his life in public service.
(c) If he survived he would dedicate his life to God.
(d) He would quit the army immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
2. What engines failed on Louis Zamperini 's plane?
3. How many squares of chocolate were the men on the raft supposed to have each day?
4. Whose control were Marshall and Gilbert Island under?
5. What did Phil do before slipping into unconsciousness?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Phil and Louis reason about in Chapter 17?
2. Who was William Harris in Chapter 20?
3. What were "The Stinking Six" according to Chapter 10?
4. What was Louis able to do in Chapter 12?
5. What did Louis sign an agreement to do?
6. What call came just before Christmas of 1942 according to Chapter 7?
7. Who was Russell Phillips?
8. What happened when Phil and Louis were taken to Ofuna according to Chapter 19?
9. Where did Louis find himself?
10. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)