|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Louis Zamperini when he got close to the head of the qualifying race?
(a) He was stepped on.
(b) He tripped.
(c) He had a leg cramp.
(d) He got elbowed.
2. What did Phil and Mac need help with?
(a) Getting away from the sharks.
(b) Bandaging their wounds.
(c) Firing the flare.
(d) Getting back on the raft.
3. Whose control were Marshall and Gilbert Island under?
4. What did the Japanese man tell Louis about the MIA Marines listed on the cell wall in Kwajalein?
(a) They were all freed.
(b) They were all transfered.
(c) They all killed themselves.
(d) They were all executed.
5. Where were Louis Zamperini and the remaining crew reassigned to after the bombing of Fanafuti?
(b) Marshall Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the men do in the raft to keep them warm?
2. How many bombers were sent to bomb Nauru according to Chapter 9?
3. When did Louis and Phil see an island?
4. What guard was kinder to Louis?
5. Where were the 1936 Olympics held according to Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Phil and Louis were taken to Ofuna according to Chapter 19?
2. What do statistics show in Chapter 8?
3. What was in the rafts?
4. What did Phil and Louis reason about in Chapter 17?
5. What happened to Mac in Chapter 16?
6. What devastated Louis according to Chapter 5?
7. Whom was Louis surprised to see at Ofuna?
8. Who was Russell Phillips?
9. What were "The Stinking Six" according to Chapter 10?
10. What did Louis find when examining his cell in Chapter 18?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)