|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to active duty according to Chapter 7?
(a) Thanksgiving, 1942.
(b) New Year, 1942.
(c) Easter, 1942.
(d) Christmas, 1942.
2. What did the small island Phil and Louis see turn out to be?
(a) A Japanese ship.
(b) An American ship.
(c) A Japanese recue aircraft.
(d) A British ship.
3. What did Phil do before slipping into unconsciousness?
(a) Put Louis in charge.
(b) Told Louis to look after
(c) Told Louis to look after him.
(d) Told Louis to try the radio.
4. What did Louis Zamperini and his crew name their plane?
(b) Iron Man.
(c) Super Man.
(d) Green Hornet.
5. What was the table Louis was brought to to be interrogated loaded with?
(d) Torture tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Louis try to signal the plane they saw?
2. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
3. What did Louis Zamperini think when the plane was about to crash?
4. What promise did Louis make on the boat?
5. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the Super Man in Chapter 9?
2. What did Louis realize Mac had done in Chapter 13?
3. What call came just before Christmas of 1942 according to Chapter 7?
4. What was Phil directed to take in Chapter 11?
5. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
6. Who was Russell Phillips?
7. What do statistics show in Chapter 8?
8. What happened after 27 days on the raft according to Chapter 15?
9. What was Louis' goal in Chapter 3?
10. Who was Louis the opposite of according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)