|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Japanese build in the Nauru?
(a) An air strip.
(b) A plane factory.
(c) A phosphate mine.
(d) A repair facility.
2. Where were Louis Zamperini and the remaining crew reassigned to after the bombing of Fanafuti?
(b) Marshall Island.
3. What was the name of Louis Zamperini 's older brother?
4. Whose voice did Louis hear as he surfaced after the crash according to Chapter 12?
5. Whose control were Marshall and Gilbert Island under?
Short Answer Questions
1. What guard was kinder to Louis?
2. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
3. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
4. What did Phil do before slipping into unconsciousness?
5. What nickname was given to the Japanese bombers that raided Fanafuti?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Phil directed to take in Chapter 11?
2. What did the prisoners of war learn in May,1945, according to Chapter 29?
3. Who appeared alive in Chapter 37?
4. What did the Bird do at the center of the camp?
5. What happened when they spotted an island?
6. Whom was Louis surprised to see at Ofuna?
7. What accounts does Hillenbrand give?
8. What was found on a mountainside?
9. What had found its way to the Japanese royal family?
10. What did Louis sign an agreement to do?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)