|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were large contributors to the death rate of airmen during the early stages of the war according to Chapter 8?
(a) Faulty fuel.
(b) Bad weather forcecasts.
(c) Weather and mechanical problems.
(d) Bad training.
2. Where were Phil and Louis transferred to?
3. Where was Louis Zamperini sent for training?
(b) Washington State.
(d) North Carolina.
4. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
(a) The discipline of the Navy ship.
(b) The luxury of the boat and the food.
(c) The size of the Zepplin.
(d) The speed of the plane.
5. When did the men in the raft see another plane according to Chapter 15?
(a) After 62 days.
(b) After 37 days.
(c) After 27 days.
(d) After 17 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Louis do after calling for Phil in his cell?
2. What did Louis kill on the raft in Chapter 16?
3. What engines failed on Louis Zamperini 's plane?
4. What was the nickname of the man who trained Louis Zamperini?
5. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Louis find when examining his cell in Chapter 18?
2. What was Louis able to do in Chapter 12?
3. What did Louis sign an agreement to do?
4. What could the men not stomach in Chapter 14?
5. How does the preface of "Unbroken" begin?
6. Who was William Harris in Chapter 20?
7. What happened to the Super Man in Chapter 9?
8. What was Louis' goal in Chapter 3?
9. What did Louis realize Mac had done in Chapter 13?
10. What happened to Mac in Chapter 16?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)