|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Louis and Phil see an island?
(a) On their 46th day.
(b) On their 36th day.
(c) On their 56th day.
(d) On their 66th day.
2. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
(a) To obedience of the public.
(b) The military.
(c) The cleanliness of the country.
(d) The other competitors.
3. Where were the 1936 Olympics held according to Chapter 3?
4. When did the men in the raft see another plane according to Chapter 15?
(a) After 27 days.
(b) After 62 days.
(c) After 37 days.
(d) After 17 days.
5. When were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to active duty according to Chapter 7?
(a) Thanksgiving, 1942.
(b) Christmas, 1942.
(c) New Year, 1942.
(d) Easter, 1942.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Francis MacNamara start to do after some time in the raft?
2. What engines failed on Louis Zamperini 's plane?
3. What did Louis discover after waking up in Chapter 13?
4. What was Louis Zamperini afraid of with his new airplane?
5. What plane did Louis and the men in the raft signal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What could the men not stomach in Chapter 14?
2. Who was William Harris in Chapter 20?
3. What happened when they spotted an island?
4. What was Phil directed to take in Chapter 11?
5. What happened to Mac in Chapter 16?
6. What did Phil and Louis reason about in Chapter 17?
7. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
8. What were "The Stinking Six" according to Chapter 10?
9. Who was Russell Phillips?
10. What was in the rafts?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)