|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
2. How many holes did Super Man have?
3. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
4. Who took the lead in Louis Zamperini's qualifying race?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Italians.
(c) The Swedes.
(d) The Finns.
5. What did Francis MacNamara start to do after some time in the raft?
(a) Cried that they were all going to die.
(b) Jumped in the water.
(c) Tried to take charge.
(d) Tried to start a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Japanese build in the Nauru?
2. How did prisoners in Louis camp communicate with each other?
3. How long after the crash were the men classified as lost at sea?
4. In what race did Louis Zamperini decide he should compete?
5. What was the table Louis was brought to to be interrogated loaded with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Mac in Chapter 16?
2. What was Phil directed to take in Chapter 11?
3. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
4. Who was Russell Phillips?
5. What did Louis sign an agreement to do?
6. What devastated Louis according to Chapter 5?
7. Who was William Harris in Chapter 20?
8. Who was Louis the opposite of according to Chapter 1?
9. What was Louis' goal in Chapter 3?
10. What reputation did the B-24 bomber have in Chapter 6?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)