|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team did Louis Zamperini join?
2. What did Louis Zamperini's brother tell the principal that Louis needed?
(a) Reading help.
(b) A date.
(c) Positive recognition.
3. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
(a) The cleanliness of the country.
(b) The military.
(c) To obedience of the public.
(d) The other competitors.
4. What nickname was given to the Japanese bombers that raided Fanafuti?
(a) The Annoying Six.
(b) The Stinking Six.
(c) The Gross Six.
(d) The Small Six.
5. Where were the 1936 Olympics held according to Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname of the man who trained Louis Zamperini?
2. What did Louis discover after waking up in Chapter 13?
3. What secret piece of equipment did Louis Zamperini use during the bombing run on Wake Island?
4. What happened to Louis Zamperini when he got close to the head of the qualifying race?
5. What did the small island Phil and Louis see turn out to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Phil directed to take in Chapter 11?
2. What do statistics show in Chapter 8?
3. What devastated Louis according to Chapter 5?
4. Who was Russell Phillips?
5. How does the preface of "Unbroken" begin?
6. What were "The Stinking Six" according to Chapter 10?
7. What happened to Mac in Chapter 16?
8. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
9. What was in the rafts?
10. What happened when they spotted an island?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)