|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Phil do before slipping into unconsciousness?
(a) Told Louis to look after
(b) Told Louis to look after him.
(c) Put Louis in charge.
(d) Told Louis to try the radio.
2. What promise did Louis make on the boat?
(a) He would spend his life in public service.
(b) He would marry and live a good life.
(c) If he survived he would dedicate his life to God.
(d) He would quit the army immediately.
3. What guard was kinder to Louis?
4. From what altitudes were the bombers supposed to bomb Nauru?
(a) 15,000 feet.
(b) 8,000 feet.
(c) 12,000 feet.
(d) 5,000 feet..
5. What was lost during the crash?
(a) The radio.
(b) The flares.
(c) The raft canapee.
(d) The large provision box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis Zamperini was assigned to ___________.
2. How did prisoners in Louis camp communicate with each other?
3. When did the men in the raft see another plane according to Chapter 15?
4. What did Louis Zamperini and his crew name their plane?
5. Where were Phil and Louis transferred to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Louis find when examining his cell in Chapter 18?
2. What devastated Louis according to Chapter 5?
3. What did the high school principal do in Chapter 2 and how did Pete help?
4. What did Phil and Louis reason about in Chapter 17?
5. Who was Russell Phillips?
6. Who was Louis the opposite of according to Chapter 1?
7. What was in the rafts?
8. Whom was Louis surprised to see at Ofuna?
9. What did Louis sign an agreement to do?
10. Who was William Harris in Chapter 20?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)