|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the 1940's Olympics supposed to take place?
(d) New York.
2. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
(a) Oahu Hawaii.
(b) Marshall Island.
3. Where were the 1936 Olympics held according to Chapter 3?
4. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Join clubs or sports teams.
(d) Attend Math 201.
5. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
(a) The other competitors.
(b) To obedience of the public.
(c) The cleanliness of the country.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis Zamperini enlisted in ___________.
2. From whom did Louis Zamperini receive congratulations?
3. What happened to Louis Zamperini when he got close to the head of the qualifying race?
4. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
5. What record did Louis Zamperini break?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)