|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Louis Zamperini's brother tell the principal that Louis needed?
(b) Reading help.
(c) A date.
(d) Positive recognition.
2. Where were the 1940's Olympics supposed to take place?
(d) New York.
3. When did Louis Zamperini and his crew experience devastating mechanical problems in Chapter 8?
(a) During a search mission.
(b) During a training exercise
(c) During a bombing run.
(d) During a flight for leave.
4. How old was Louis Zamperini at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
5. From whom did Louis Zamperini receive congratulations?
(a) Payton Jordan.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) President Roosevelt.
(d) Markus Rodenberger.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what means did Louis Zamperini go to Germany in Chapter 4?
2. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
3. When were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to active duty according to Chapter 7?
4. What was Louis Zamperini's place in the qualifying race in Germany?
5. Louis Zamperini enlisted in ___________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)