|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 6-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What record did Louis Zamperini break?
(a) The state running record.
(b) The state batting record.
(c) The state 36 hole record.
(d) The state mile record.
2. What team did Louis Zamperini join?
3. When were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to active duty according to Chapter 7?
(a) Thanksgiving, 1942.
(b) Christmas, 1942.
(c) New Year, 1942.
(d) Easter, 1942.
4. What were large contributors to the death rate of airmen during the early stages of the war according to Chapter 8?
(a) Faulty fuel.
(b) Weather and mechanical problems.
(c) Bad training.
(d) Bad weather forcecasts.
5. What was the nickname of the B-24 bomber according to Chapter 6?
(a) The Flying Death.
(b) The Death From Above.
(c) The Flying Coffin.
(d) The Flying Marmot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Russell Phillips was from __________..
2. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
3. What did Louis Zamperini and his crew name their plane?
4. Who took the lead in Louis Zamperini's qualifying race?
5. What secret piece of equipment did Louis Zamperini use during the bombing run on Wake Island?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)