Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. Discuss the history of eugenics in the United States and abroad. Compare eugenics in the United States with those practiced by the Nazis.
2. Examine the role the Zamperini family had in Louis' failures and successes.
3. Discuss the significance of the Geneva Convention and why Japan did not ratify the agreement.
4. Discuss the role that running and the Olympics had in Louis Zamperini's life.
5. Examine the role that the Army Air Corps had in the Pacific Theater during World War II.
6. Compare Allied aircraft, especially that of...
This section contains 449 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)