|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What are Iris and Margarethe a little afraid Schoonmaker will ask Iris to do when they first start working together?
2. In the Epilogue, what reason does Ruth admit for acting dumb?
3. When the town's river freezes over, how do Clara and Iris share their one pair of skates?
4. What piece of information does Clara have about the windmill that makes Iris believe her story?
5. What key item did Iris leave behind at the ball?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,037 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)