1. What famous fairy tale does Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister depend on the reader being familiar with?
2. When the book begins, who is the narrator?
An older woman who is partially crippled.
3. Who is a member of the Fisher family?
All of these answers are correct.
4. When the book begins, from what country have the Fishers fled?
5. What city do the Fishers flee to?
6. After the Fishers flee their homeland, who are they expecting will house and feed them?
7. Who is Pieter ten Broek?
This section contains 5,964 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)