|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Gallery of God's Mistakes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Iris propose getting Clara out of the house?
(a) By just having her walk out the front door.
(b) By sneaking her out in a wheelbarrow.
(c) By sneaking out at night when no one is awake.
(d) By hiding her underneath Ruth's biggest dress.
2. Who does Iris and Ruth's hair for the ball?
(a) They each do their own hair.
(b) A hairdresser.
3. What item does Iris actually steal in the marketplace?
(a) Some meat.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) A pear.
(d) A fish.
4. What city do the Fishers flee to?
(a) The reader never learns the name of the city.
5. What items does Margarethe give Iris to give the Van den Meers when she is sent over to their household for the first time?
(a) A letter.
(b) A fancy silk handkerchief.
(c) A pastry.
(d) A toy windmill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What good news does van den Meer receive from an investment partner about his investment?
2. What happens during Iris and Clara's attempts to get Clara out of the house?
3. Why does Margarethe tell Iris that she is better off being ugly?
4. Before heading to the ball, what do Iris and Clara agree about Caspar?
5. After his wife dies, what investment does van den Meer worry has been lost?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)