|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Imp-Riddled House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous fairy tale does Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister depend on the reader being familiar with?
(a) None of these answers is correct.
(c) Peter Pan.
(d) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
2. What does the town say is the cause of Henrika's health issues?
(a) That she is cruel so God is treating her cruelly.
(b) That she is too wealthy so she is being punished for not sharing her wealth.
(c) That something demonic resides in the house at night.
(d) That Margarethe is secretly poisoning her.
3. Who is Schoonmaker?
(a) A priest.
(b) A painter in the village.
(c) A long-lost relative of Margarethe's.
(d) A city boy who helps them find the road.
4. What role does Ruth take in Schoonmaker's household?
(a) She gathers flowers for him every day.
(b) She sits so he can paint her.
(c) She fetches new paints for him.
(d) She paints copies of his paintings.
5. What role does Margarethe take in Schoonmaker's household?
(a) She cooks and cleans.
(b) She sings all day to help him focus.
(c) She tends his garden.
(d) She sews clothes for his shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a member of the Fisher family?
2. When Clara is young and throwing fits, which character is the only person who is able to pull her out of her fitful state?
3. When the Fishers first arrive in the marketplace, how are they treated?
4. After the Fishers flee their homeland, who are they expecting will house and feed them?
5. How are Ruth and Iris related?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)