Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MacWhite ask Atkins to do?
2. What is Knox told when he proposes to bring in more roosters and chickens to Cambodia?
3. What is the real reason MacWhite is being replaced as an Ambassador?
4. What is Finian's Station?
5. When the men finish reading the books, what does Monet say?
Essay Topic 1
Solomon Asch is a thorough, experienced negotiator, but he fails to follow up with his people after his initial assessment. What could he have done to: 1) insure Boning was not led astray, 2) soothe Anderson's feelings and keep him on his side, and 3) bring the conference to a more successful conclusion?
Essay Topic 2
List in detail the reasons why Louis Sears was: 1) an ineffective Ambassador, 2) an ineffective personnel manager, 3) a bad communicator, and 4) politically incorrect by today's standards.
Essay Topic 3
Donald and Roger are revealed by Li Pang to be longtime undercover spies for the communists. What embassy attitudes assisted these men in accomplishing their goals? Why were they so successful in keeping their positions at the Embassy without being discovered?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)