Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MacWhite ask Atkins to do?
2. What is Knox told when he proposes to bring in more roosters and chickens to Cambodia?
3. What is the real reason MacWhite is being replaced as an Ambassador?
4. What is Finian's Station?
5. When the men finish reading the books, what does Monet say?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Father Finian in detail, beginning with his physical appearance, and then his ideals, goals, methods and thought processes. Was he an effective tool against communism in Burma? Why?
Essay Topic 2
This book was written before President Kennedy created the Peace Corps. How does the story of the Martins, Bob Maile and the Atkins compare to the purposes of the Peace Corps?
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of these characters and describe the effect they had on the people of Sarkhan. Gilbert MacWhite, Father Finian, Marie MacIntosh, George Swift.
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)