|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is he called ugly?
(a) His language is always peppered with obscenities
(b) His appearance is not attractive
(c) His feet are unusually large
(d) It is his nickname from childhood
2. Senator Brown wanted to talk to real soldiers and natives. Who did he talk to?
(a) Actors and actresses
(b) Only people placed by the embassy
(c) Embassy staff and their spouses
(d) Real soldiers and natives
3. Who is Solomon Asch?
(a) Head of the Sarkhanese Delegation to the Special Armament section of the Asian Conference
(b) A Chinese offical in Vietnam
(c) Head of the American Delegation to the Special Armament section of the Asia Conference?
(d) The Ambassdor to Sarkhan from the Soviet Union
4. What does Knox say to the headman of the village when he is asked why he left America to come to Cambodia?
(a) I was asked to leave the country
(b) I like people and chickens.
(c) I wanted to find a Cambodian wife
(d) I am interested in becoming a communist
5. What idea does Emma give him regarding the pump?
(a) To power it using bicycles
(b) To name it after a famous Sarkhanese general
(c) To paint it red white and blue
(d) To abandon it in favor of a telephone system
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jonathon Brown?
2. What event does Hillandale get invited to soon after arriving in Sarkhan?
3. What was the cause of Captain Boning's distraction?
4. What does Emma decide is actually the problem?
5. What was Asch's first clue that something was distracting Boning?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)