|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Everybody Loves Joe Bing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was their answer?
(a) Down the road, third tree on the left
(b) We are all communists
(c) To have a country where any man may worship and live as he wishes
(d) To have a country where Americans are banned from entering
2. How many men are in Father Finian's group, including hiim?
3. What first caused Father Finian to realize the dangers of communism?
(a) An encounter with a young American soldier in WWII
(b) The Pope sent him a letter
(c) He was recruited by a fellow priest
(d) He saw Casablanca starring Humphrey Bogart
4. Why is Ruth Jyoti disappointed with the American newspapers?
(a) There are not enough ads for dresses
(b) There are too few comics
(c) There are no reports concerning the Asian nation conferences
(d) They are all written in English
5. What story is Ruth Jyoti most famous for?
(a) The Hindenberg disaster
(b) The success of Father Finian in Burma
(c) The Chinese discovery of the moon
(d) The Lindbergh kidnapping
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ambassador Krupitzyn convince the Sarkhanese that the relief rice was from the Soviet Union and not America?
2. Who is Kruptizyn more concerned about than the American Ambassador?
3. Who is Father Finian?
4. What skills did Ambassador Krupitzyn learn before the Soviets assigned him to Sarkhan?
5. What does Colvin say when Sears says he will have him transferred back to the USA?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)