Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
2. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
3. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
4. What does Ma want Pa to forgive her for?
5. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe Pa would ever make a good leader? Why or why not? What about Ma? Why or why not? Of the two of them, which is more prepared to be the leader? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
What contradictions occurred within the novel? Why do you believe the author included them? Do you believe they were necessary to keep the audience engaged? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How does the author utilize foreshadowing in this play? Does the author do a good job of foreshadowing? Why or why not? Use specific examples.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)