|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
2. What is the gold she finds mixed with?
3. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
4. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
5. Why did Pa take the account books with him to battle?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does the author reference Shakespearean plays? Do you believe this was intentional? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How does the chaotic writing style used by the author help to make one of the play's key thematic points? Do you agree with this thematic point? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What type of person is Pa? Would you want him to be your friend? Why or why not? What type of job do you think Pa would succeed at doing? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)