|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa say about his speech?
2. Who does Ma fight in the cave?
3. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
4. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
5. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
Essay Topic 1
What is a soliloquy? What is it used for? How did the author use the soliloquy in this play? Do you think they were appropriate or inappropriate? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you believe Pa would ever make a good leader? Why or why not? What about Ma? Why or why not? Of the two of them, which is more prepared to be the leader? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
Why does the author utilize such vulgar language at times and poetic language at others? Do you believe this is an effective technique? Why or why not?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)