Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
2. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
3. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
4. What does Ma want Pa to forgive her for?
5. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways does the author reference Shakespearean plays? Do you believe this was intentional? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What contradictions occurred within the novel? Why do you believe the author included them? Do you believe they were necessary to keep the audience engaged? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways is it indicated that the main motivation in Pa's life is greed? Is Pa greedier than Ma? Why do you feel this way? Does Pa ever overcome his greediness? Why or why not?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)