Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
2. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
3. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
4. What does Ma want Pa to forgive her for?
5. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
How does the chaotic writing style used by the author help to make one of the play's key thematic points? Do you agree with this thematic point? Why or why not?
In what ways is the theme of ambition explored in this novel? Do you believe the author explores it in a good way or bad way? Why?
What actions do Pa and Ma take which show that they are willing to go to any lengths to secure riches? How do you feel about their actions? Do you believe there are people like that in our present society? Why or why not?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)