Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
2. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
3. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
4. What does Ma want Pa to forgive her for?
5. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
Essay Topic 1
What is the difference between the monologue and the aside? How does the author utilize both in the novel? What type of information is best for each type of dialogue device? Why do you think this way?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways is the theme of ambition explored in this novel? Do you believe the author explores it in a good way or bad way? Why?
Essay Topic 3
There is a great amount of violence in the play. In what ways is the violence necessary? Do you believe it helps to enhance the novel or detract from it? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)