|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the messenger bring to Pa?
2. Who appears unexpectedly at Buggerless' rally?
3. Why does Pa order lunch to be served?
4. What happens when the horse is brought for Pa?
5. What does Pa say about war?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The play was originally preformed as a puppet show. In what ways would this play be better shown as a puppet show? In what ways are human actors better?
Essay Topic 2
Based on this play, what is the author's opinion on the world and of humanity? What in the play makes you think this way? Do you agree with the author? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways does the author reference Shakespearean plays? Do you believe this was intentional? Why or why not?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)