|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
2. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
3. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
4. What does Ma want Pa to forgive her for?
5. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
Essay Topic 1
What is a soliloquy? What is it used for? How did the author use the soliloquy in this play? Do you think they were appropriate or inappropriate? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you believe the ending fate of Ma and Pa was just and deserved? Why or why not? If you were the author how would you have ended the story?
Essay Topic 3
The play was originally preformed as a puppet show. In what ways would this play be better shown as a puppet show? In what ways are human actors better?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)