|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma have to do to get Pa to pay attention to him?
(a) She has to swear at him.
(b) She has to give him money.
(c) She has to kick him.
(d) She has to threaten him.
2. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In a trench.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a pub.
(d) In the Czar's castle.
3. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
(c) Tax collectors.
4. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) Manure will steal the throne.
(b) He will face the anger of the people.
(c) She will leave him.
(d) He will be killed.
5. Which of the following is not one of the joys talked about of being king?
(a) Fighting Russians.
(b) Having lots of food.
(c) Collecting taxes.
(d) Killing people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ma fight in the cave?
2. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
3. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
4. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
5. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)