|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
(d) Other kingdoms.
2. What does Pa say is the only reason he killed the king?
(a) Ma made him.
(b) He needed to escape.
(c) He likes killing people.
(d) He wanted riches.
3. What does Pa say to the person who comes into the cave?
(a) He tells them that he will surrender.
(b) He tells them that everything he did was her fault.
(c) He tells them that he wants to give up his wife for his own safety.
(d) He tells them to wait until he is finished punishing his wife.
4. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
(a) A cow.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A deer.
5. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
(a) The others demand he stop.
(b) He is suddenly hungry.
(c) He hears a noise.
(d) He runs out of things to day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
2. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
3. What do the men want to do with the bear?
4. What does Pa brag about?
5. What does Ma tell Pa that his only action is?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)