|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men want to do with the bear?
(a) Cook it and eat it.
(b) Put it at the front of the cave to scare off others.
(c) Use it as bait.
(d) Skin it as a trophy.
2. Who does Ma fight in the cave?
3. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His personal appearance.
(b) His men's bravery.
(c) His ability to fight.
(d) His prayers.
4. What does Pa brag about?
(a) How much money he will make.
(b) How well the men listened.
(c) How well he fought.
(d) How foolish the soldiers were.
5. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In a pub.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In the Czar's castle.
(d) In a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
2. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
3. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
4. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
5. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)