|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will be massacred.
(b) They will become slaves.
(c) They will be banished.
(d) They will go down the chute.
2. Who is the letter from that comes by messenger?
3. What does Pa do to Ma as it becomes light outside?
(a) He smacks her across the face.
(b) He throws the body of the bear on her.
(c) He tells her he is going to give her to the Russians.
(d) He asks her where the money is.
4. What does Ma want Pa to forgive her for?
(a) Letting Manure escape.
(b) Leaving the palace.
(c) Sneaking up while he is sleeping.
(d) Stealing his money.
5. What does Pa say about war?
(a) He says that he needs more money for a war.
(b) He says he'll fight one, but not spend any money.
(c) He says he refuses to fight one.
(d) He says that he will attack first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
2. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
3. What does Ma intend to pretend to be?
4. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
5. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)