|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
(a) Under the fianciers huts.
(b) In the dungeon of the palace.
(c) Near the cave where Buggerless is hiding.
(d) Crypt where all the kings are buried.
2. What does Pa say about his speech?
(a) That he wishes he could remember it.
(b) That it was the best thing he ever said.
(c) That it was a shame no one was listening.
(d) That the Czar should have said such a speech.
3. How does Pa react to the message?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He tells the messenger he's lying.
(c) He asks for advice as to what to do next.
(d) He immediately turns around to help her.
4. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
(a) He needs more money.
(b) He must hunt down Pa.
(c) He has to travel to Russia.
(d) It is time to reclaim the country.
5. What does Pa say about war?
(a) He says that he will attack first.
(b) He says that he needs more money for a war.
(c) He says he refuses to fight one.
(d) He says he'll fight one, but not spend any money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ma suggest Pa win over Buggerless?
2. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
3. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
4. How does Ma respond to Pa's plans?
5. Which of the following is not one of the joys talked about of being king?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)