|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
(a) If he doesn't help with the bear he won't get any meat.
(b) If he doesn't shut up, they will shut him up.
(c) If he isn't nicer, they will leave him behind.
(d) If he doesn't stop complaining, they'll give him to the Russians.
2. What is the gold she finds mixed with?
(b) Other metals.
3. What does Ma tell Pa to make sure to do?
(a) Take care of the books.
(b) Find Manure.
(c) Finding Buggerless and killing him.
(d) Kill the Czar properly.
4. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
(a) He will be seen as a hero.
(b) He has defeated the Russian army.
(c) He won the battle.
(d) He wasn't afraid.
5. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
(c) Loyal followers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
2. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
3. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
4. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
5. What causes Ma to run off?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)