|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pa and his followers say as they run away from the Czar?
(a) The Czar must surrender.
(b) They will be back.
(c) They have been successful.
(d) It is every man for himself.
2. What does Ma tell him is the only thing he can do to receive forgiveness?
(a) Forgive his wife.
(b) Leave Poland.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Stop killing people.
3. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
(a) Remove Pa from the throne.
(b) Restore the kingdom to Buggerless.
(c) Take Ma away from Pa.
(d) Take up the fight of the peasants.
4. What does Pa say is the only reason he killed the king?
(a) He likes killing people.
(b) He needed to escape.
(c) He wanted riches.
(d) Ma made him.
5. How does Pa react to the letter?
(a) With anger.
(b) With a sense of urgency.
(c) With false bravado.
(d) With terror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
2. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
3. Who beats the Czar?
4. How does Pa speak about Manure?
5. Why does Pa order lunch to be served?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)