|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa react to the letter?
(a) With a sense of urgency.
(b) With anger.
(c) With false bravado.
(d) With terror.
2. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
(a) Pa ignores them and stops the court system.
(b) Pa bribes them until they agree.
(c) Pa has them banished.
(d) Pa sends them down the chute.
3. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
(a) If he isn't nicer, they will leave him behind.
(b) If he doesn't help with the bear he won't get any meat.
(c) If he doesn't shut up, they will shut him up.
(d) If he doesn't stop complaining, they'll give him to the Russians.
4. Who comes into Pa's cave while he is sleeping?
5. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
(c) Loyal followers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men discuss as Pa is sleeping?
2. Who is the letter from that comes by messenger?
3. What do Pa and his followers say as they run away from the Czar?
4. What does Pa say to the person who comes into the cave?
5. How does Ma respond to Pa's plans?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)