|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
(a) A cow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A dog.
(d) A deer.
2. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
(a) Debt of gratitude.
(b) A kingdom of his own.
(c) Handsome reward.
(d) A place of honor in the kingdom.
3. How does Pa speak about Manure?
(b) With high regards.
(d) With awe.
4. What does Pa brag about?
(a) How well he fought.
(b) How much money he will make.
(c) How foolish the soldiers were.
(d) How well the men listened.
5. What news does the messenger bring to Pa?
(a) News about Buggerless' rebellion.
(b) News about Pa's followers.
(c) News about Ma's stealing of the gold.
(d) News about Manure's location.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma intend to pretend to be?
2. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
3. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
4. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
5. What happens when the horse is brought for Pa?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)