|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
(a) A place of honor in the kingdom.
(b) Handsome reward.
(c) Debt of gratitude.
(d) A kingdom of his own.
2. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
(a) Take Ma away from Pa.
(b) Restore the kingdom to Buggerless.
(c) Take up the fight of the peasants.
(d) Remove Pa from the throne.
3. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
(a) Collect taxes.
(b) Handle all of the kingdom's affairs.
(c) Decide who will be considered noble.
(d) Rule the courts.
4. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
(a) With Buggerless.
(c) In Pa's old home.
(d) In the throne room.
5. Who comes into the cave while Pa is punishing Ma?
(c) The angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa speak about Manure?
2. Why do the councilors and Ma laugh at Pa?
3. Who comes into Pa's cave while he is sleeping?
4. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
5. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)