|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
(a) A deer.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
2. How does Ma respond to Pa's plans?
(a) She steals money from him.
(b) She calls him an idiot.
(c) She looks for Manure to help her.
(d) She leaves him.
3. What do Pa and his followers say as they run away from the Czar?
(a) They have been successful.
(b) They will be back.
(c) It is every man for himself.
(d) The Czar must surrender.
4. What does Pa brag about?
(a) How foolish the soldiers were.
(b) How well the men listened.
(c) How much money he will make.
(d) How well he fought.
5. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
2. How does Ma feel when she finds the gold?
3. Who appears unexpectedly at Buggerless' rally?
4. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
5. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)