|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
(a) Handle all of the kingdom's affairs.
(b) Collect taxes.
(c) Rule the courts.
(d) Decide who will be considered noble.
2. What does Pa say about war?
(a) He says he refuses to fight one.
(b) He says he'll fight one, but not spend any money.
(c) He says that he needs more money for a war.
(d) He says that he will attack first.
3. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
(a) It is time to reclaim the country.
(b) He has to travel to Russia.
(c) He must hunt down Pa.
(d) He needs more money.
4. Why do the councilors and Ma laugh at Pa?
(a) He yells at Ma.
(b) He storms out of the building.
(c) He falls down and hurts himself.
(d) He gets confused and mixes up his words.
5. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
(d) Other kingdoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa react to the message?
2. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
3. What causes Ma to run off?
4. Where did Manure go?
5. How do Ma and Pa escape?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)