|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
(a) Debt of gratitude.
(b) A kingdom of his own.
(c) Handsome reward.
(d) A place of honor in the kingdom.
2. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
(a) Being a coward.
(b) For not knowing how to put on his armor.
(c) Having a poorly trained army.
(d) Not spending more money.
3. Who comes into the cave while Pa is punishing Ma?
(b) The angel.
4. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
(a) Who will kill Pa.
(b) Who will pay their taxes.
(c) How to reinstate Buggerless.
(d) How much they hate him.
5. Where was Ma forced to go?
(a) Into the hills.
(b) Back to her home.
(c) To look for Pa.
(d) To Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gold she finds mixed with?
2. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
3. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
4. Why does Pa order lunch to be served?
5. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)