|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
(a) How much money he lost.
(b) How Manure did not keep his promises.
(c) Her constant nagging.
(d) How Buggerless got away.
2. What news does the messenger bring to Pa?
(a) News about Pa's followers.
(b) News about Manure's location.
(c) News about Buggerless' rebellion.
(d) News about Ma's stealing of the gold.
3. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
(a) To collect more money.
(b) To protect the palace.
(c) Ma is in charge.
(d) He loves Ma.
4. What does Pa brag about?
(a) How well the men listened.
(b) How much money he will make.
(c) How foolish the soldiers were.
(d) How well he fought.
5. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) Manure will steal the throne.
(c) He will face the anger of the people.
(d) She will leave him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
2. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
3. How does Ma respond to Pa's plans?
4. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
5. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)