|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Ma to run off?
(a) She sees Buggerless approaching.
(b) She hears a strange sound.
(c) She hears Pa's voice.
(d) She sees a ghost of a former king.
2. Which of the following is not one of the joys talked about of being king?
(a) Fighting Russians.
(b) Killing people.
(c) Collecting taxes.
(d) Having lots of food.
3. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
(a) To protect the palace.
(b) He loves Ma.
(c) To collect more money.
(d) Ma is in charge.
4. Who comes into the cave while Pa is punishing Ma?
(a) The angel.
5. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
(a) They have set up a warning system.
(b) They see him walking in.
(c) They hear him swearing.
(d) They can smell him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
2. What does Pa say to the person who comes into the cave?
3. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
4. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
5. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)