|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
(a) To protect the palace.
(b) To collect more money.
(c) Ma is in charge.
(d) He loves Ma.
2. What happens to the Czar as they reach the trench?
(a) He waits to see what Pa does.
(b) He falls into it.
(c) He calls for more support.
(d) He jumps over it.
3. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
(a) He prays.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He helps to fight off the bear.
(d) He cowers in the corner.
4. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
(a) Watch the amount of money they spend.
(b) Make Manure a duke.
(c) Listen to what Ma says.
(d) Watch what he eats.
5. What is the gold she finds mixed with?
(b) Other metals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Ma to run off?
2. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
3. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
4. How does Pa react to the letter?
5. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)