|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees his father killed.
(b) He sees Pa with the crown.
(c) He sees his brothers being attacked.
(d) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
2. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
(b) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(c) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(d) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
3. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(b) Boleslas and Ladislas.
(c) Heads and Tails.
(d) Manure and Buggerless.
4. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
(a) That Pa doesn't know what he is doing.
(b) That he finds it interesting, but he needs more than being a duke.
(c) That he must tell the king what Pa is planning.
(d) That Pa can count on both Manure and his men.
5. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
(a) Plans to assassinate the king.
(b) Plans to have Ma meet the king.
(c) Plans to ruin the king.
(d) Plans to kidnap and release the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
2. How many sons does the king have?
3. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
4. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
5. In what way is Pa violent?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the letter brought to Pa and Ma from the messenger say?
2. As Pa is leading the army on a march to Russia what is he complaining about?
3. What are the peasants gossiping about?
4. What does Ma show Captain Manure and how does Pa react?
5. What do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss and what promise does Pa make to the captain?
6. What does Pa have to say about Manure and how does Ma respond?
7. What does Pa say about Poland as the play ends?
8. What are Ma and Pa preparing for and what does Pa joke about?
9. What does Ma find as she searches for the kingdom's treasure and how does she react?
10. What happens as Pa goes out to get more food?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)