|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manure suggest Pa should do?
(a) Have the people ask for the amount they need.
(b) Hold auditions where the best will win gold.
(c) Stop handing out gold and save it for himself.
(d) Hold a race to earn a chest full of gold.
2. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
(a) Educational expo.
(b) Talent show.
(c) Dinner party.
(d) Theater event.
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
(a) He is cowardly.
(b) He is king.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is poor.
4. What does Pa return with?
(a) His favorite green candle.
(b) Another dish Ma made.
(c) An unmentionable brush.
(d) A special cake for Captain Manure.
5. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That the entire country will be better off.
(b) That he will give him a night with Ma.
(c) That he will become a duke.
(d) That he will pay him handsomely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
2. What is Buggerless' punishment?
3. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
4. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
5. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the letter brought to Pa and Ma from the messenger say?
2. After the storm what is brought and what does Ma talk about?
3. What does Ma find as she searches for the kingdom's treasure and how does she react?
4. What happens when Pa realizes that the angel is Ma?
5. What happens once Buggerless and Rosamund arrive at the cavern in the hills?
6. What can be said about the language that the characters of this novel use?
7. What does Ma show Captain Manure and how does Pa react?
8. What does Ma want Pa to become and how does Pa feel about this?
9. What are the peasants gossiping about?
10. What does Wenceslas say about Rosamund's concern and how does she and Buggerless respond?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)