|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the winner of the race feel?
2. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
3. What does the winner of the race get?
(a) A home in the palace.
(b) A place in the kingdom.
(c) A position of trust.
(d) A chest of gold.
4. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
(a) His wife told him to behave this way.
(b) He has a secret to share with the captain.
(c) He wants to talk to the captain alone.
(d) He knows the captain is sleeping with his wife.
5. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(b) He verbally screams at Ma.
(c) He becomes cowardly.
(d) He cries uncontrollable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
2. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
3. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
4. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
5. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pa say to his soldiers when they take refuge from the storm in a cave?
2. What does the messenger bring news of and how does Pa respond to the news?
3. What does Pa say he will do if the strange noise came from a Russian?
4. What does Pa say is the reason the men were able to have victory over the bear?
5. What happens when Pa's scout reports that the Russians are nearby?
6. What information does Ma share with the audience in her soliloquy?
7. As Pa is leading the army on a march to Russia what is he complaining about?
8. Where do Rosamund and Buggerless watch the parade and what does Buggerless see?
9. What does Ma want Pa to become and how does Pa feel about this?
10. Who are working together to plan the assassination of the king?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)