|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
2. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
3. What does Buggerless call Pa?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A fool.
(c) A moron.
(d) A waife.
4. What happens at the parade?
(a) Pa gives the signal and the king is attacked.
(b) Pa becomes too cowardly and does nothing.
(c) Pa is forced to attack the king himself.
(d) Pa is accidently killed.
5. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
(a) She finds it disgusting.
(b) She thinks it is his one weakness.
(c) She encourages it.
(d) She shares it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
3. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
4. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
5. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss and what promise does Pa make to the captain?
2. What is the Polish army singing about and what does the sergeant drill them about?
3. As Pa is leading the army on a march to Russia what is he complaining about?
4. What does Pa say to his soldiers when they take refuge from the storm in a cave?
5. What happens when Pa's scout reports that the Russians are nearby?
6. What happens as Pa goes out to get more food?
7. What does Pa do to get everyone to leave and how do they respond?
8. Where does Pa go to confront Manure and what does he brag about?
9. What does Pa have to say about Manure and how does Ma respond?
10. What debate do the soldiers have about Pa and what is their final decision?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)