|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
(a) Kill him in revenge.
(b) Reinstate Buggerless as king.
(c) Refuse to pay their taxes.
(d) Overthrow him.
2. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
(a) Old hag.
(b) Loving wife.
(c) Old woman.
(d) Beautiful woman.
3. How does the winner of the race feel?
4. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
5. Whose idea does Pa say it is to throw money into the crowd?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
2. Why is Pa willing to give away some of the money?
3. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
4. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
5. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Ma and Manure think Pa should do know that he has the crown?
2. What are the peasants gossiping about?
3. What is Pa doing as Ma comes into the cave and what is he saying?
4. What happens when Pa tries to ride the horse and how do Ma and Pa react?
5. What does Pa say he will do if the strange noise came from a Russian?
6. What does Ma tell him while she is pretending and how does he respond?
7. Why does the king punish Buggerless and what is his punishment?
8. What does Buggerless say that it is time for and how do his followers respond?
9. What happens as Pa goes out to get more food?
10. What are Ma and Pa doing on the deck of the ship?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)