Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He falls and hurts himself.
(b) He shakes hands with the king.
(c) He punches Buggerless.
(d) He swears at his wife.
2. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
(a) They become friendlier to each other.
(b) They continue arguing.
(c) They use more vulgarity though it is in code.
(d) They pretend like the do not know each other.
3. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
(a) Orders the people to find the queen and Buggerless.
(b) Promotes Manure to duke.
(c) Throws money into the crowd.
(d) Gives a big speech.
4. What does Manure suggest Pa should do?
(a) Have the people ask for the amount they need.
(b) Stop handing out gold and save it for himself.
(c) Hold auditions where the best will win gold.
(d) Hold a race to earn a chest full of gold.
5. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
(a) Lack of money.
(b) Lack of ambition.
(c) Refusal to talk to her.
(d) Crude language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
2. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
3. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
4. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
5. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Pa is leading the army on a march to Russia what is he complaining about?
2. Why is Rosamund concerned about Wenceslas' safety?
3. What happens when Pa's scout reports that the Russians are nearby?
4. What happens when Pa realizes that the angel is Ma?
5. How does Pa act once the guests start arriving?
6. What are the peasants gossiping about?
7. What does Ma tell him while she is pretending and how does he respond?
8. What does the letter brought to Pa and Ma from the messenger say?
9. What do Ma and Manure think Pa should do know that he has the crown?
10. What does Ma find as she searches for the kingdom's treasure and how does she react?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)