|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees Pa with the crown.
(b) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
(c) He sees his father killed.
(d) He sees his brothers being attacked.
2. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
(a) Educational expo.
(b) Talent show.
(c) Dinner party.
(d) Theater event.
3. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he blew their plans.
(b) She says he is stupid.
(c) She says he should relax.
(d) She says that the king knows of their plan.
4. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
5. What does Buggerless call Pa?
(a) A moron.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A fool.
(d) A waife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
2. How does Pa react to the news?
3. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
4. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
5. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does the queen give for asking the king to reconsider Buggerless' punishment?
2. Why is Rosamund concerned about Wenceslas' safety?
3. Who are working together to plan the assassination of the king?
4. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
5. What happens when the storm comes up?
6. Why does the king punish Buggerless and what is his punishment?
7. What does Ma pretend to be and why?
8. What does the letter brought to Pa and Ma from the messenger say?
9. What does Ma find as she searches for the kingdom's treasure and how does she react?
10. What are the peasants gossiping about?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)