|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
(a) They continue arguing.
(b) They use more vulgarity though it is in code.
(c) They pretend like the do not know each other.
(d) They become friendlier to each other.
2. Why is Pa willing to give away some of the money?
(a) To ensure Manure is loyal.
(b) To secure his place as king.
(c) To buy respect and loyalty.
(d) To earn more from taxes.
3. Why does Pa invite everyone to the palace?
(a) To open the castle.
(b) For a feast.
(c) To protect him.
(d) For the race.
4. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
(a) She feels that he will never do it.
(b) She will have to find alternate strategies.
(c) She will have to take drastic steps.
(d) She thinks she has almost persuaded.
5. How does Scene 7 end?
(a) With a party.
(b) With Manure planning to kill Pa.
(c) With Bugglerless making plans.
(d) Rosamund praying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
2. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
3. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
4. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
5. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is with the king in the throne room when Pa runs in?
2. Where does Pa go to confront Manure and what does he brag about?
3. What does Wenceslas say about Rosamund's concern and how does she and Buggerless respond?
4. What does Ma show Captain Manure and how does Pa react?
5. What does Pa say to his soldiers when they take refuge from the storm in a cave?
6. Why does Pa call a meeting of his councilors?
7. What is the Polish army singing about and what does the sergeant drill them about?
8. What happens when the storm comes up?
9. How does Pa react to the king's offer and what does he give the king?
10. After the storm what is brought and what does Ma talk about?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)