Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
2. What do Ma and Manure want Pa to do with the money?
(a) Distribute it to the people to celebrate his success.
(b) Hide it so that if he is overthrown they do not lose it.
(c) Pay those that helped him richly.
(d) Divide it among themselves evenly.
3. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
(a) Talent show.
(b) Theater event.
(c) Dinner party.
(d) Educational expo.
4. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
(a) She feels that he will never do it.
(b) She thinks she has almost persuaded.
(c) She will have to take drastic steps.
(d) She will have to find alternate strategies.
5. What happens at the parade?
(a) Pa gives the signal and the king is attacked.
(b) Pa is forced to attack the king himself.
(c) Pa becomes too cowardly and does nothing.
(d) Pa is accidently killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
2. What does the winner of the race get?
3. What type of play is this?
4. How many sons does the king have?
5. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ma's opinion of how the crowd reacts to Pa's throwing of the gold?
2. What happens when Pa realizes that the angel is Ma?
3. How does Pa act once the guests start arriving?
4. What is Pa doing as Ma comes into the cave and what is he saying?
5. What does Ma want Pa to become and how does Pa feel about this?
6. What does the letter brought to Pa and Ma from the messenger say?
7. How does Pa react to the king's offer and what does he give the king?
8. What does Ma show Captain Manure and how does Pa react?
9. What happens when Ma tells Pa that the new tax on marriages isn't making money?
10. How does the play open?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)