|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
(a) He takes his mother away.
(b) He prays with his mother.
(c) He runs out to help.
(d) He calls out the window to the soldiers.
2. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
3. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he is stupid.
(b) She says he should relax.
(c) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(d) She says he blew their plans.
4. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
(a) He will prove his love for her.
(b) He will finally do something great.
(c) He will buy her a new house.
(d) He will become king.
5. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
(a) Kill him in revenge.
(b) Overthrow him.
(c) Refuse to pay their taxes.
(d) Reinstate Buggerless as king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
2. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
3. What is the character Pa defined by?
4. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
5. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Ma and Pa doing on the deck of the ship?
2. What happens when Pa realizes that the angel is Ma?
3. What does Ma tell him while she is pretending and how does he respond?
4. What does Pa say about Poland as the play ends?
5. What happens when Ma tells Pa that the new tax on marriages isn't making money?
6. What does Ma pretend to be and why?
7. What does Pa do to get everyone to leave and how do they respond?
8. Why does Pa call a meeting of his councilors?
9. What is Pa doing as Ma comes into the cave and what is he saying?
10. How does the play open?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)