|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into Pa's cave while he is sleeping?
2. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will be banished.
(b) They will go down the chute.
(c) They will be massacred.
(d) They will become slaves.
3. What does Ma have to do to get Pa to pay attention to him?
(a) She has to threaten him.
(b) She has to swear at him.
(c) She has to give him money.
(d) She has to kick him.
4. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
(a) Not spending more money.
(b) For not knowing how to put on his armor.
(c) Being a coward.
(d) Having a poorly trained army.
5. How does Ma suggest Pa win over Buggerless?
(a) With bribes.
(b) With lies.
(c) With a strong hand.
(d) With generousity.
6. What does Ma intend to pretend to be?
7. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
(a) They will be de-brained.
(b) They will be brainwashed.
(c) They will become peasants.
(d) They will be killed.
8. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
(a) Listen to what Ma says.
(b) Watch the amount of money they spend.
(c) Watch what he eats.
(d) Make Manure a duke.
9. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
(a) Rule the courts.
(b) Collect taxes.
(c) Decide who will be considered noble.
(d) Handle all of the kingdom's affairs.
10. Who comes into the cave while Pa is punishing Ma?
(a) The angel.
11. Who appears with the Czar?
(c) No one.
12. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
(a) Apologies for being disrespectful.
(b) Becomes angry.
(c) Shows fear.
(d) Calls him names.
13. What is the song that the Polish army is singing about?
(a) The desire to work for Manure.
(b) Pa's insanity.
(c) How many buttons on their uniform.
(d) How to march in straight lines.
14. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
(a) Pa sends them down the chute.
(b) Pa ignores them and stops the court system.
(c) Pa bribes them until they agree.
(d) Pa has them banished.
15. What does Pa say is the only reason he killed the king?
(a) He wanted riches.
(b) He likes killing people.
(c) He needed to escape.
(d) Ma made him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma tell Pa to make sure to do?
2. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
3. What does Pa say about his speech?
4. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
5. What does Pa do to Ma as it becomes light outside?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)