|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
(a) He has to travel to Russia.
(b) It is time to reclaim the country.
(c) He must hunt down Pa.
(d) He needs more money.
2. Who comes into Pa's cave while he is sleeping?
3. Who does Ma fight in the cave?
4. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
(a) They can smell him.
(b) They see him walking in.
(c) They have set up a warning system.
(d) They hear him swearing.
5. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
(a) Decide who will be considered noble.
(b) Collect taxes.
(c) Rule the courts.
(d) Handle all of the kingdom's affairs.
6. What does Ma tell Pa to make sure to do?
(a) Kill the Czar properly.
(b) Take care of the books.
(c) Find Manure.
(d) Finding Buggerless and killing him.
7. Where did Manure go?
8. What news does the messenger bring to Pa?
(a) News about Buggerless' rebellion.
(b) News about Manure's location.
(c) News about Pa's followers.
(d) News about Ma's stealing of the gold.
9. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
(c) Other kingdoms.
10. Who appears with the Czar?
(b) No one.
11. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
(a) How Buggerless got away.
(b) How Manure did not keep his promises.
(c) How much money he lost.
(d) Her constant nagging.
12. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
(a) Fighting Bugglerless.
(b) Killing Manure.
(c) Being chased by a bear.
(d) Learning that Ma stole all his gold.
13. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
(a) He wasn't afraid.
(b) He will be seen as a hero.
(c) He has defeated the Russian army.
(d) He won the battle.
14. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
(a) To collect more money.
(b) To protect the palace.
(c) He loves Ma.
(d) Ma is in charge.
15. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
2. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
3. How does Pa react to the letter?
4. What is the gold she finds mixed with?
5. Why did Pa take the account books with him to battle?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)