|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
(a) He has to travel to Russia.
(b) He must hunt down Pa.
(c) He needs more money.
(d) It is time to reclaim the country.
2. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
(a) Loyal followers.
3. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
(a) Fighting Bugglerless.
(b) Being chased by a bear.
(c) Learning that Ma stole all his gold.
(d) Killing Manure.
4. What does Ma want Pa to forgive her for?
(a) Stealing his money.
(b) Letting Manure escape.
(c) Leaving the palace.
(d) Sneaking up while he is sleeping.
5. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
(a) A kingdom of his own.
(b) Handsome reward.
(c) Debt of gratitude.
(d) A place of honor in the kingdom.
6. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
(a) He cowers in the corner.
(b) He prays.
(c) He helps to fight off the bear.
(d) He runs away.
7. What does Pa say about his speech?
(a) That it was the best thing he ever said.
(b) That the Czar should have said such a speech.
(c) That he wishes he could remember it.
(d) That it was a shame no one was listening.
8. Who appears unexpectedly at Buggerless' rally?
(b) A messenger.
9. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(b) Three fourths.
(c) One fourth.
(d) All of it.
10. Who comes into Pa's cave while he is sleeping?
11. What does Ma tell him is the only thing he can do to receive forgiveness?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Leave Poland.
(c) Forgive his wife.
(d) Stop killing people.
12. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
(a) Near the cave where Buggerless is hiding.
(b) Crypt where all the kings are buried.
(c) In the dungeon of the palace.
(d) Under the fianciers huts.
13. What do Pa and Ma say Buggerless can have?
(a) The land.
(b) The bear.
(c) The crown.
(d) The money.
14. Which of the following isn't something Pa complains about on his march to Russia?
(a) About how tired he is.
(b) About his weapons and belongings.
(c) About Ma's attempt to steal gold.
(d) About how he can't afford a carriage.
15. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
(a) In the throne room.
(b) With Buggerless.
(d) In Pa's old home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
2. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
3. Who is the letter from that comes by messenger?
4. What do the men want to do with the bear?
5. What does Pa say about war?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)