|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
(a) They will be de-brained.
(b) They will be killed.
(c) They will become peasants.
(d) They will be brainwashed.
2. What news does the messenger bring to Pa?
(a) News about Pa's followers.
(b) News about Manure's location.
(c) News about Ma's stealing of the gold.
(d) News about Buggerless' rebellion.
3. Who appears with the Czar?
(d) No one.
4. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
(c) Family members.
5. What does Pa do to Ma as it becomes light outside?
(a) He asks her where the money is.
(b) He throws the body of the bear on her.
(c) He smacks her across the face.
(d) He tells her he is going to give her to the Russians.
6. How does Ma feel when she finds the gold?
7. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
8. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) Manure will steal the throne.
(b) She will leave him.
(c) He will face the anger of the people.
(d) He will be killed.
9. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
(d) Other kingdoms.
10. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
(a) Loyal followers.
11. What does Ma intend to pretend to be?
12. What does Ma have to do to get Pa to pay attention to him?
(a) She has to threaten him.
(b) She has to swear at him.
(c) She has to give him money.
(d) She has to kick him.
13. What does Pa say about his speech?
(a) That he wishes he could remember it.
(b) That the Czar should have said such a speech.
(c) That it was the best thing he ever said.
(d) That it was a shame no one was listening.
14. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
(a) In the throne room.
(b) With Buggerless.
(d) In Pa's old home.
15. Who is the letter from that comes by messenger?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
2. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
3. What does Ma want Pa to forgive her for?
4. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
5. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)