|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the parade?
(a) Pa is forced to attack the king himself.
(b) Pa is accidently killed.
(c) Pa becomes too cowardly and does nothing.
(d) Pa gives the signal and the king is attacked.
2. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
3. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That he will pay him handsomely.
(b) That he will become a duke.
(c) That the entire country will be better off.
(d) That he will give him a night with Ma.
4. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) Huge feast and gifts of money.
(b) Changes in the palace guards.
(c) A new set of soldiers.
(d) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
5. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
(b) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
(c) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(d) Review the details of the plan.
6. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
(b) Without armor or a sword.
(c) Without any soldiers or protection.
(d) With his other two sons to protect him.
7. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him a count.
(b) Makes him a member of the court.
(c) Makes him an offer of more land.
(d) Makes him a duke.
8. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
(a) He says that he will do whatever he wants.
(b) He says he doesn't have to listen to his father.
(c) He says he'll do as he is told.
(d) He says that he will kill Pa.
9. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
(a) They pretend like the do not know each other.
(b) They use more vulgarity though it is in code.
(c) They become friendlier to each other.
(d) They continue arguing.
10. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
11. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
(a) Run for president of England.
(b) Make a plan and stick to it.
(c) Get a new job in Poland.
(d) Murder King Wenceslas.
12. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) He blames the king's sons.
(b) Ma only.
(c) Manure only.
(d) Old woman and Manure.
13. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He shakes hands with the king.
(b) He punches Buggerless.
(c) He swears at his wife.
(d) He falls and hurts himself.
14. What type of play is this?
15. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) Who will actually kill the king.
(b) What method to use to kill the king.
(c) Who will become the king after he is killed.
(d) When they should kill the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
2. What does Buggerless call Pa?
3. How does Ma react to the exchange?
4. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
5. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)