|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) Wenceslas' safety.
(b) Her son's well being.
(c) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(d) What will happen in the parade.
2. What happens when the horse is brought for Pa?
(a) It is not big enough to support his weight.
(b) The horse refuses to let Pa touch him.
(c) He keeps falling off of it.
(d) He refuses to ride it because someone elses isbigger.
3. Where is the setting of the last scene of the play?
(a) At the palace.
(b) In a cave.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In Russia.
4. How does Pa speak about Manure?
(a) With high regards.
(c) With awe.
5. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(a) All of it.
(c) One fourth.
(d) Three fourths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma tell him is the only thing he can do to receive forgiveness?
2. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
3. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
4. What happens to the Czar as they reach the trench?
5. What causes Ma to run off?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)