|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) A new set of soldiers.
(b) Changes in the palace guards.
(c) Huge feast and gifts of money.
(d) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
2. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
(a) Have a feast.
(b) Promote Manure to duke.
(c) Kill the rest of the people loyal to the king.
(d) Move all of the riches from the castle.
3. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
(a) Make Manure a duke.
(b) Watch what he eats.
(c) Watch the amount of money they spend.
(d) Listen to what Ma says.
4. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
(a) She will have to take drastic steps.
(b) She feels that he will never do it.
(c) She thinks she has almost persuaded.
(d) She will have to find alternate strategies.
5. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
(a) Who will kill Pa.
(b) How much they hate him.
(c) Who will pay their taxes.
(d) How to reinstate Buggerless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
2. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
3. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
4. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
5. What does Ma intend to pretend to be?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)