|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
(a) Get more land for their efforts.
(b) Take one piece of gold from the chest.
(c) Have a job in the castle.
(d) Have a chance to show their loyalty to him.
2. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
(a) Pa runs away.
(b) Pa kills Buggerless.
(c) Manure steps between the men.
(d) Rosamund protects her son.
3. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
(a) He was poisoned.
(b) He ate too much.
(c) He doesn't know why.
(d) He regrets what he did.
4. Who comes into Pa's cave while he is sleeping?
5. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
(a) A deer.
(b) A dog.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the joys talked about of being king?
2. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
3. What do the guests complain about?
4. Where did Manure go?
5. What does Pa say about war?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)