|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the messenger bring to Pa?
(a) News about Manure's location.
(b) News about Ma's stealing of the gold.
(c) News about Pa's followers.
(d) News about Buggerless' rebellion.
2. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
(a) Tax collectors.
3. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
(a) Lack of money.
(b) Crude language.
(c) Refusal to talk to her.
(d) Lack of ambition.
4. What does Pa jokingly say there wouldn't be if there wasn't any Poland?
5. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
(a) He must hunt down Pa.
(b) He has to travel to Russia.
(c) He needs more money.
(d) It is time to reclaim the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
2. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
3. What is the character Pa defined by?
4. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
5. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)