|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
(a) He has defeated the Russian army.
(b) He wasn't afraid.
(c) He won the battle.
(d) He will be seen as a hero.
2. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
(a) How worthless Ma is.
(b) How ugly Ma is.
(c) How disgusting the food looks like.
(d) How Ma can do nothing right.
3. Why did Pa take the account books with him to battle?
(a) So the peasants couldn't revolt.
(b) So they would be safe.
(c) So Ma couldn't take any money.
(d) So he could bribe Manure.
4. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He falls and hurts himself.
(b) He punches Buggerless.
(c) He shakes hands with the king.
(d) He swears at his wife.
5. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
(a) If he doesn't stop complaining, they'll give him to the Russians.
(b) If he doesn't shut up, they will shut him up.
(c) If he isn't nicer, they will leave him behind.
(d) If he doesn't help with the bear he won't get any meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ma and Pa escape?
2. What do Pa and Ma say Buggerless can have?
3. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
4. Why does Pa order lunch to be served?
5. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)