|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
(a) He has defeated the Russian army.
(b) He will be seen as a hero.
(c) He wasn't afraid.
(d) He won the battle.
2. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
(a) Plans to ruin the king.
(b) Plans to assassinate the king.
(c) Plans to have Ma meet the king.
(d) Plans to kidnap and release the king.
3. What does Pa say about war?
(a) He says that he will attack first.
(b) He says that he needs more money for a war.
(c) He says he refuses to fight one.
(d) He says he'll fight one, but not spend any money.
4. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
(a) Because he voiced concerns.
(b) Because he was rude to Pa.
(c) Because he wouldn't follow orders.
(d) Because he accused Pa of trying to kill him.
5. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
(a) Gives a big speech.
(b) Throws money into the crowd.
(c) Orders the people to find the queen and Buggerless.
(d) Promotes Manure to duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
2. What is Rosamund concerned about?
3. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
4. Which of the following isn't something Pa complains about on his march to Russia?
5. In what way is Pa violent?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)