|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into the cave while Pa is punishing Ma?
(a) The angel.
2. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
3. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
(a) Overthrow him.
(b) Reinstate Buggerless as king.
(c) Refuse to pay their taxes.
(d) Kill him in revenge.
4. How does Pa react to the message?
(a) He asks for advice as to what to do next.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He tells the messenger he's lying.
(d) He immediately turns around to help her.
5. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
(a) She is manipulative.
(b) She is looking out for his best interests.
(c) She cannot act this way herself.
(d) She wants him to go to jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
2. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
3. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
4. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
5. What causes Ma to run off?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)