|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting of the last scene of the play?
(a) In a cave.
(b) On a ship.
(c) At the palace.
(d) In Russia.
2. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
(a) Having a poorly trained army.
(b) Being a coward.
(c) For not knowing how to put on his armor.
(d) Not spending more money.
3. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cow.
(d) A deer.
4. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
(a) Manure told the king of their discussion.
(b) That he and ma are going to be killed.
(c) The king is going to kill him.
(d) The king has discovered their plot.
5. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) She will leave him.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) Manure will steal the throne.
(d) He will face the anger of the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
2. In what way is Pa violent?
3. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
4. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
5. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)