|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will be banished.
(b) They will be massacred.
(c) They will become slaves.
(d) They will go down the chute.
2. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
(a) Life and relationships are chaotic.
(b) Relationships are the meaning of life.
(c) Excessive natures are poor relationships.
(d) It is through life and relationships that meaning can be drawn.
3. What happens when the horse is brought for Pa?
(a) The horse refuses to let Pa touch him.
(b) It is not big enough to support his weight.
(c) He refuses to ride it because someone elses isbigger.
(d) He keeps falling off of it.
4. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
(a) Pa takes back his offer to make Manure a duke.
(b) Pa punches Manure in the face.
(c) Pa loses his temper.
(d) Pa walks away.
5. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
(a) Killing Manure.
(b) Learning that Ma stole all his gold.
(c) Being chased by a bear.
(d) Fighting Bugglerless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
2. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
3. What does Ma tell Pa that his only action is?
4. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
5. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)