|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
(c) Loyal followers.
2. What is the character Pa defined by?
(a) His willingness to be a follower.
(b) His desire for money.
(c) His love of the people.
(d) His loyalty to others.
3. Who comes into the cave while Pa is punishing Ma?
(d) The angel.
4. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
(a) All of the children should be present at such an event.
(b) It is not fair to punish the boy by missing the parade.
(c) Pa is indeed a vulgar man and deserved what he got.
(d) The king needs as many loyal people as possible near him.
5. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(b) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(c) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
(d) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
2. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
3. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
4. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
5. What does the winner of the race get?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)