|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
(c) Loyal followers.
2. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
(a) They continue arguing.
(b) They use more vulgarity though it is in code.
(c) They pretend like the do not know each other.
(d) They become friendlier to each other.
3. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In a pub.
(b) In the Czar's castle.
(c) In a trench.
(d) In a cave.
4. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
(a) When a character is talking to the audience and is alone.
(b) When the play stops between acts.
(c) When characters are giving speeches to other characters.
(d) When a play's characters pause for effect.
5. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
(a) He orders them out of his house.
(b) He overturns the table.
(c) He walks out of the room and slams the door.
(d) He throws food and swears at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guests complain about?
2. What does Ma think will happen to her?
3. What happens to the Czar as they reach the trench?
4. What is Rosamund concerned about?
5. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)