|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) The fortuneteller's words.
(b) Her gut feelings.
(c) The prophecy.
(d) A dream.
2. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
(a) Run for president of England.
(b) Get a new job in Poland.
(c) Make a plan and stick to it.
(d) Murder King Wenceslas.
3. How do Ma and Pa escape?
(a) Pa swings the bear's body and knocks people to the ground.
(b) Pa kills Buggerless and everyone else runs away.
(c) Ma begs for mercy.
(d) Buggerless trips and falls to the ground.
4. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
(a) Being chased by a bear.
(b) Killing Manure.
(c) Fighting Bugglerless.
(d) Learning that Ma stole all his gold.
5. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) In the garden.
(c) Throne room.
(d) At his dinner table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
2. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
3. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
4. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
5. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)