|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the councilors and Ma laugh at Pa?
(a) He falls down and hurts himself.
(b) He yells at Ma.
(c) He storms out of the building.
(d) He gets confused and mixes up his words.
2. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
3. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His men's bravery.
(b) His prayers.
(c) His ability to fight.
(d) His personal appearance.
4. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(b) Well-bred and arrogant.
5. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
(a) Hut in the village.
(b) To a building near the cemetary.
(c) Nearby kingdom.
(d) Cavern in the hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa say to the person who comes into the cave?
2. What happens to the Czar as they reach the trench?
3. Who is the letter from that comes by messenger?
4. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
5. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)