|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting of the last scene of the play?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In a cave.
(c) On a ship.
(d) At the palace.
2. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(b) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(c) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(d) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
3. What does Pa say about war?
(a) He says he'll fight one, but not spend any money.
(b) He says that he needs more money for a war.
(c) He says that he will attack first.
(d) He says he refuses to fight one.
4. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
(d) Unfulfilled dreams.
5. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
(a) The king needs as many loyal people as possible near him.
(b) Pa is indeed a vulgar man and deserved what he got.
(c) It is not fair to punish the boy by missing the parade.
(d) All of the children should be present at such an event.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
2. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
3. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
4. What does Ma tell Pa to make sure to do?
5. How does Ma feel when she finds the gold?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)