|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(a) One fourth.
(c) All of it.
(d) Three fourths.
2. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
(a) He regrets what he did.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He ate too much.
(d) He doesn't know why.
3. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
(a) Move all of the riches from the castle.
(b) Kill the rest of the people loyal to the king.
(c) Have a feast.
(d) Promote Manure to duke.
4. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
(a) He runs out to help.
(b) He takes his mother away.
(c) He prays with his mother.
(d) He calls out the window to the soldiers.
5. What happens at the parade?
(a) Pa is accidently killed.
(b) Pa is forced to attack the king himself.
(c) Pa gives the signal and the king is attacked.
(d) Pa becomes too cowardly and does nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma tell Pa that his only action is?
2. Who beats the Czar?
3. What do Pa and his followers say as they run away from the Czar?
4. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
5. How does Ma feel when she finds the gold?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)