|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
(a) Rosamund protects her son.
(b) Pa kills Buggerless.
(c) Manure steps between the men.
(d) Pa runs away.
2. How does Pa respond to the laughter?
(a) He sends them all down the chute.
(b) He storms out of the room.
(c) He tells them to shut their mouth.
(d) He hits Ma in the mouth.
3. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) Changes in the palace guards.
(b) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
(c) Huge feast and gifts of money.
(d) A new set of soldiers.
4. What does the winner of the race get?
(a) A place in the kingdom.
(b) A chest of gold.
(c) A position of trust.
(d) A home in the palace.
5. How does the winner of the race feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
2. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
3. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
4. How does Pa react to the message?
5. What is Buggerless' punishment?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)