|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
(c) Tombstone phrase.
2. What does the winner of the race get?
(a) A position of trust.
(b) A chest of gold.
(c) A place in the kingdom.
(d) A home in the palace.
3. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
(b) Tax collectors.
4. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
(b) Pa Ubu.
(d) Queen Rosamund.
5. What is the character Pa defined by?
(a) His love of the people.
(b) His willingness to be a follower.
(c) His loyalty to others.
(d) His desire for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
2. What is the gold she finds mixed with?
3. What type of play is this?
4. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
5. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)