|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
(a) He doesn't know why.
(b) He ate too much.
(c) He regrets what he did.
(d) He was poisoned.
2. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
(a) Nearby kingdom.
(b) To a building near the cemetary.
(c) Cavern in the hills.
(d) Hut in the village.
3. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) Wenceslas' safety.
(b) Her son's well being.
(c) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(d) What will happen in the parade.
4. Where is the setting of the last scene of the play?
(a) In a cave.
(b) At the palace.
(c) On a ship.
(d) In Russia.
5. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(b) His knowledge of the country.
(c) His childhood best friend.
(d) His service in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the messenger bring to Pa?
2. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
3. What does Ma tell him is the only thing he can do to receive forgiveness?
4. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
5. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)