|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa react to the message?
(a) He tells the messenger he's lying.
(b) He asks for advice as to what to do next.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He immediately turns around to help her.
2. Which of the following isn't something Pa complains about on his march to Russia?
(a) About how tired he is.
(b) About how he can't afford a carriage.
(c) About his weapons and belongings.
(d) About Ma's attempt to steal gold.
3. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
4. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
(a) Near the cave where Buggerless is hiding.
(b) Crypt where all the kings are buried.
(c) Under the fianciers huts.
(d) In the dungeon of the palace.
5. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) Without any soldiers or protection.
(b) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
(c) With his other two sons to protect him.
(d) Without armor or a sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
2. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
3. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
4. Who does Ma fight in the cave?
5. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)