|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Pa take the account books with him to battle?
(a) So Ma couldn't take any money.
(b) So the peasants couldn't revolt.
(c) So they would be safe.
(d) So he could bribe Manure.
2. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
(a) Shows fear.
(b) Apologies for being disrespectful.
(c) Calls him names.
(d) Becomes angry.
3. How does Pa respond to the laughter?
(a) He hits Ma in the mouth.
(b) He storms out of the room.
(c) He tells them to shut their mouth.
(d) He sends them all down the chute.
4. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
(a) He is eating the food she is saving for her guests.
(b) He is taking down the decorations that she put up.
(c) He is using language she doesn't want her guests to hear.
(d) He is calling her names.
5. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A reception in his honor.
(b) A party at the castle.
(c) A military parade.
(d) A ball at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
2. What does Pa say about war?
3. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
4. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
5. What do Pa and his followers say as they run away from the Czar?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)