|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
(a) He runs out.
(b) He smacks her in the mouth.
(c) He cusses and tells her to shut up.
(d) He starts to make a plan.
2. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
(a) He will become king.
(b) He will finally do something great.
(c) He will buy her a new house.
(d) He will prove his love for her.
3. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
(a) Ma is in charge.
(b) To collect more money.
(c) To protect the palace.
(d) He loves Ma.
4. How does Pa react to the letter?
(a) With terror.
(b) With anger.
(c) With a sense of urgency.
(d) With false bravado.
5. Who appears unexpectedly at Buggerless' rally?
(c) A messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
2. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
3. How does Ma react to the exchange?
4. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
5. How many sons does the king have?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)