|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
(a) Tells them how they are to run their courts.
(b) Tells them to pay him money.
(c) Tells them who to set free.
(d) Tells them they are all fired.
2. Why is Pa willing to give away some of the money?
(a) To ensure Manure is loyal.
(b) To buy respect and loyalty.
(c) To secure his place as king.
(d) To earn more from taxes.
3. How does the winner of the race feel?
4. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
(a) How disgusting the food looks like.
(b) How worthless Ma is.
(c) How ugly Ma is.
(d) How Ma can do nothing right.
5. What is the character Pa defined by?
(a) His love of the people.
(b) His desire for money.
(c) His willingness to be a follower.
(d) His loyalty to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea does Pa say it is to throw money into the crowd?
2. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
3. Where was Ma forced to go?
4. Why did Pa take the account books with him to battle?
5. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)