|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In a pub.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In the Czar's castle.
(d) In a trench.
2. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A military parade.
(b) A party at the castle.
(c) A reception in his honor.
(d) A ball at night.
3. What does Pa say about his speech?
(a) That it was a shame no one was listening.
(b) That the Czar should have said such a speech.
(c) That he wishes he could remember it.
(d) That it was the best thing he ever said.
4. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That he will become a duke.
(b) That he will pay him handsomely.
(c) That he will give him a night with Ma.
(d) That the entire country will be better off.
5. What happens to the Czar as they reach the trench?
(a) He jumps over it.
(b) He calls for more support.
(c) He falls into it.
(d) He waits to see what Pa does.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
2. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
3. Which of the following is not one of the joys talked about of being king?
4. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
5. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)