|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the councilors and Ma laugh at Pa?
(a) He falls down and hurts himself.
(b) He yells at Ma.
(c) He storms out of the building.
(d) He gets confused and mixes up his words.
2. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees Pa with the crown.
(b) He sees his brothers being attacked.
(c) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
(d) He sees his father killed.
3. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His ability to fight.
(b) His personal appearance.
(c) His prayers.
(d) His men's bravery.
4. What does the winner of the race get?
(a) A home in the palace.
(b) A place in the kingdom.
(c) A position of trust.
(d) A chest of gold.
5. How does Ma react to the exchange?
(a) She tries to calm Pa down.
(b) She agrees with Manure and flees from Pa.
(c) She verbally attacks Manure herself.
(d) She pushes Manure out of the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pa willing to give away some of the money?
2. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
3. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
4. How does the winner of the race feel?
5. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)