|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa speak about Manure?
(b) With high regards.
(d) With awe.
2. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) Wenceslas' safety.
(b) What will happen in the parade.
(c) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(d) Her son's well being.
3. Where was Ma forced to go?
(a) Back to her home.
(b) To look for Pa.
(c) Into the hills.
(d) To Russia.
4. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
(a) He helps to fight off the bear.
(b) He cowers in the corner.
(c) He prays.
(d) He runs away.
5. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
(a) A kingdom of his own.
(b) Debt of gratitude.
(c) Handsome reward.
(d) A place of honor in the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
2. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
3. How does Pa react to the letter?
4. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
5. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)