|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa speak about Manure?
(c) With high regards.
(d) With awe.
2. Who appears with the Czar?
(d) No one.
3. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
(a) Who will kill Pa.
(b) How to reinstate Buggerless.
(c) How much they hate him.
(d) Who will pay their taxes.
4. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
(a) He hears a noise.
(b) He is suddenly hungry.
(c) He runs out of things to day.
(d) The others demand he stop.
5. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
(a) Have a chance to show their loyalty to him.
(b) Take one piece of gold from the chest.
(c) Get more land for their efforts.
(d) Have a job in the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
2. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
3. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
4. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
5. Why do the councilors and Ma laugh at Pa?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)