|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is always Pa's first reaction in battle?
(a) Tearing the person apart.
2. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A reception in his honor.
(b) A party at the castle.
(c) A military parade.
(d) A ball at night.
3. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
(a) His wife told him to behave this way.
(b) He wants to talk to the captain alone.
(c) He knows the captain is sleeping with his wife.
(d) He has a secret to share with the captain.
4. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Review the details of the plan.
(b) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
(c) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(d) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
5. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Calling for her husband's head.
(b) Cheering for her husband.
(c) Fighting over the gold.
(d) Begging for the return of the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of play is this?
2. What do the guests complain about?
3. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
4. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
5. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)