|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the horse is brought for Pa?
(a) He keeps falling off of it.
(b) It is not big enough to support his weight.
(c) The horse refuses to let Pa touch him.
(d) He refuses to ride it because someone elses isbigger.
2. What does Ma tell Pa that his only action is?
(a) To build a fortress.
(b) To declare war on Russia.
(c) To go into hiding.
(d) To send an assassin for Mannure.
3. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
(a) In the dungeon of the palace.
(b) Near the cave where Buggerless is hiding.
(c) Under the fianciers huts.
(d) Crypt where all the kings are buried.
4. Which of the following isn't something Pa complains about on his march to Russia?
(a) About his weapons and belongings.
(b) About Ma's attempt to steal gold.
(c) About how he can't afford a carriage.
(d) About how tired he is.
5. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) The prophecy.
(b) The fortuneteller's words.
(c) A dream.
(d) Her gut feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the parade?
2. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
3. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
4. What does the winner of the race get?
5. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)