|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In the Czar's castle.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a trench.
(d) In a pub.
2. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
(a) Have a feast.
(b) Kill the rest of the people loyal to the king.
(c) Move all of the riches from the castle.
(d) Promote Manure to duke.
3. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A military parade.
(b) A ball at night.
(c) A party at the castle.
(d) A reception in his honor.
4. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
(a) He helps to fight off the bear.
(b) He prays.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He cowers in the corner.
5. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
(b) Talk louder.
(d) Make fun of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
2. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
3. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
4. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
5. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)