|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Begging for the return of the king.
(b) Fighting over the gold.
(c) Calling for her husband's head.
(d) Cheering for her husband.
2. Where was Ma forced to go?
(a) Back to her home.
(b) Into the hills.
(c) To look for Pa.
(d) To Russia.
3. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
(a) Gives a big speech.
(b) Orders the people to find the queen and Buggerless.
(c) Throws money into the crowd.
(d) Promotes Manure to duke.
4. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
(a) They use more vulgarity though it is in code.
(b) They pretend like the do not know each other.
(c) They become friendlier to each other.
(d) They continue arguing.
5. Who beats the Czar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
2. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
3. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
4. Who appears with the Czar?
5. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)