|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
(d) Loyal followers.
2. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That the entire country will be better off.
(b) That he will pay him handsomely.
(c) That he will become a duke.
(d) That he will give him a night with Ma.
3. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
(b) Changes in the palace guards.
(c) Huge feast and gifts of money.
(d) A new set of soldiers.
4. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) His lack of appropriate manners.
(b) His need for better clothes.
(c) How bad he smells.
(d) The type of language he uses.
5. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
(a) Being a coward.
(b) For not knowing how to put on his armor.
(c) Having a poorly trained army.
(d) Not spending more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scene 7 end?
2. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
3. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
4. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
5. What does Manure suggest Pa should do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)