|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ma feel when she finds the gold?
2. Who is the letter from that comes by messenger?
3. Why did Pa take the account books with him to battle?
(a) So the peasants couldn't revolt.
(b) So he could bribe Manure.
(c) So they would be safe.
(d) So Ma couldn't take any money.
4. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
(a) Having a poorly trained army.
(b) Not spending more money.
(c) For not knowing how to put on his armor.
(d) Being a coward.
5. What is the gold she finds mixed with?
(b) Other metals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
2. Where did Manure go?
3. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
4. How does Pa react to the message?
5. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)