|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa respond to the laughter?
(a) He storms out of the room.
(b) He tells them to shut their mouth.
(c) He hits Ma in the mouth.
(d) He sends them all down the chute.
2. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
(a) Insight into motives of characters not introduced.
(b) The unique relationship between characters.
(c) Actions which can not be portrayed on a stage.
(d) The character's inner thoughts.
3. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
(a) Plans to have Ma meet the king.
(b) Plans to kidnap and release the king.
(c) Plans to ruin the king.
(d) Plans to assassinate the king.
4. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
5. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees his brothers being attacked.
(b) He sees his father killed.
(c) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
(d) He sees Pa with the crown.
Short Answer Questions
1. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
2. What is the song that the Polish army is singing about?
3. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
4. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
5. What does the winner of the race get?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)