|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
2. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Fighting over the gold.
(b) Begging for the return of the king.
(c) Calling for her husband's head.
(d) Cheering for her husband.
3. How does Ma feel when she finds the gold?
4. What causes Ma to run off?
(a) She sees Buggerless approaching.
(b) She hears Pa's voice.
(c) She sees a ghost of a former king.
(d) She hears a strange sound.
5. Which of the following isn't something Pa complains about on his march to Russia?
(a) About how he can't afford a carriage.
(b) About how tired he is.
(c) About Ma's attempt to steal gold.
(d) About his weapons and belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
2. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
3. How does Pa speak about Manure?
4. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
5. What do Ma and Manure want Pa to do with the money?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)