|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) His lack of appropriate manners.
(b) His need for better clothes.
(c) How bad he smells.
(d) The type of language he uses.
2. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
(a) Pa punches Manure in the face.
(b) Pa loses his temper.
(c) Pa walks away.
(d) Pa takes back his offer to make Manure a duke.
3. How does Pa respond to the laughter?
(a) He storms out of the room.
(b) He hits Ma in the mouth.
(c) He tells them to shut their mouth.
(d) He sends them all down the chute.
4. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
(b) He sees his brothers being attacked.
(c) He sees Pa with the crown.
(d) He sees his father killed.
5. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In a pub.
(b) In the Czar's castle.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In a trench.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
2. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
3. How does Scene 7 end?
4. How does Ma respond to Pa's plans?
5. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)