|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Cheering for her husband.
(b) Fighting over the gold.
(c) Calling for her husband's head.
(d) Begging for the return of the king.
2. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
(a) She cannot act this way herself.
(b) She wants him to go to jail.
(c) She is looking out for his best interests.
(d) She is manipulative.
3. What does Ma tell Pa that his only action is?
(a) To send an assassin for Mannure.
(b) To build a fortress.
(c) To go into hiding.
(d) To declare war on Russia.
4. How does Pa react to the message?
(a) He tells the messenger he's lying.
(b) He asks for advice as to what to do next.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He immediately turns around to help her.
5. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is hard headed.
(b) They say he is being foolish.
(c) They say he is too trusting.
(d) They say he is too mean hearted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
2. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
3. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
4. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
5. What happens to the Czar as they reach the trench?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)