|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
(a) He needs more money.
(b) It is time to reclaim the country.
(c) He must hunt down Pa.
(d) He has to travel to Russia.
2. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) A new set of soldiers.
(b) Changes in the palace guards.
(c) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
(d) Huge feast and gifts of money.
3. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
(a) Murder King Wenceslas.
(b) Run for president of England.
(c) Make a plan and stick to it.
(d) Get a new job in Poland.
4. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
(a) Plans to have Ma meet the king.
(b) Plans to ruin the king.
(c) Plans to kidnap and release the king.
(d) Plans to assassinate the king.
5. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
(a) Not spending more money.
(b) Being a coward.
(c) Having a poorly trained army.
(d) For not knowing how to put on his armor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the horse is brought for Pa?
2. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
3. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
5. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)