|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
(a) Take up the fight of the peasants.
(b) Take Ma away from Pa.
(c) Restore the kingdom to Buggerless.
(d) Remove Pa from the throne.
2. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
(c) Other kingdoms.
3. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He verbally screams at Ma.
(b) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(c) He becomes cowardly.
(d) He cries uncontrollable.
4. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will be massacred.
(b) They will be banished.
(c) They will become slaves.
(d) They will go down the chute.
5. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is being foolish.
(c) They say he is too trusting.
(d) They say he is hard headed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ma forced to go?
2. What is Buggerless' punishment?
3. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
4. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
5. What do the guests complain about?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)