|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
(a) He will finally do something great.
(b) He will buy her a new house.
(c) He will become king.
(d) He will prove his love for her.
2. What is the character Pa defined by?
(a) His willingness to be a follower.
(b) His desire for money.
(c) His loyalty to others.
(d) His love of the people.
3. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Begging for the return of the king.
(b) Calling for her husband's head.
(c) Fighting over the gold.
(d) Cheering for her husband.
4. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is being foolish.
(c) They say he is hard headed.
(d) They say he is too trusting.
5. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Heads and Tails.
(b) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(c) Manure and Buggerless.
(d) Boleslas and Ladislas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Manure go?
2. How does Pa speak about Manure?
3. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
4. What does Manure suggest Pa should do?
5. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)