|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(a) Well-bred and arrogant.
2. What does Ma tell Pa to make sure to do?
(a) Finding Buggerless and killing him.
(b) Take care of the books.
(c) Kill the Czar properly.
(d) Find Manure.
3. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
(a) Pa is indeed a vulgar man and deserved what he got.
(b) The king needs as many loyal people as possible near him.
(c) All of the children should be present at such an event.
(d) It is not fair to punish the boy by missing the parade.
4. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
(a) Talk louder.
(d) Make fun of him.
5. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
(a) For not knowing how to put on his armor.
(b) Having a poorly trained army.
(c) Being a coward.
(d) Not spending more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of play is this?
2. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
3. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
4. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
5. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)