|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the messenger bring to Pa?
(a) News about Manure's location.
(b) News about Ma's stealing of the gold.
(c) News about Pa's followers.
(d) News about Buggerless' rebellion.
2. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
(a) He is eating the food she is saving for her guests.
(b) He is using language she doesn't want her guests to hear.
(c) He is calling her names.
(d) He is taking down the decorations that she put up.
3. Who beats the Czar?
4. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
(a) She encourages it.
(b) She finds it disgusting.
(c) She thinks it is his one weakness.
(d) She shares it.
5. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
(a) He rubs it on their food.
(b) He puts it in Ma's hair.
(c) He throws the brush at the guests.
(d) He uses it to pick his teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
2. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
3. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
4. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
5. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)