|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
(a) She is manipulative.
(b) She is looking out for his best interests.
(c) She cannot act this way herself.
(d) She wants him to go to jail.
2. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
(a) They hear him swearing.
(b) They see him walking in.
(c) They have set up a warning system.
(d) They can smell him.
3. Who beats the Czar?
4. Which of the following isn't something Pa complains about on his march to Russia?
(a) About how tired he is.
(b) About his weapons and belongings.
(c) About how he can't afford a carriage.
(d) About Ma's attempt to steal gold.
5. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) A new set of soldiers.
(b) Huge feast and gifts of money.
(c) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
(d) Changes in the palace guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
2. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
3. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
4. How does Ma feel when she finds the gold?
5. What happens to the Czar as they reach the trench?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)