|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pa invite everyone to the palace?
(a) For the race.
(b) For a feast.
(c) To open the castle.
(d) To protect him.
2. What is the gold she finds mixed with?
(b) Other metals.
3. What does Ma tell Pa that his only action is?
(a) To declare war on Russia.
(b) To go into hiding.
(c) To send an assassin for Mannure.
(d) To build a fortress.
4. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
(a) He doesn't know why.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He regrets what he did.
(d) He ate too much.
5. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
(a) He smacks her in the mouth.
(b) He runs out.
(c) He cusses and tells her to shut up.
(d) He starts to make a plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
2. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
3. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
4. How does Ma respond to Pa's plans?
5. What does the king do for Pa?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)