|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is always Pa's first reaction in battle?
(b) Tearing the person apart.
2. What is the song that the Polish army is singing about?
(a) How to march in straight lines.
(b) The desire to work for Manure.
(c) How many buttons on their uniform.
(d) Pa's insanity.
3. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
(a) He is calling her names.
(b) He is eating the food she is saving for her guests.
(c) He is using language she doesn't want her guests to hear.
(d) He is taking down the decorations that she put up.
4. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
(a) A place of honor in the kingdom.
(b) A kingdom of his own.
(c) Debt of gratitude.
(d) Handsome reward.
5. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
3. Where was Ma forced to go?
4. In what way is Pa violent?
5. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)