|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
(a) He smacks her in the mouth.
(b) He cusses and tells her to shut up.
(c) He starts to make a plan.
(d) He runs out.
2. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) At his dinner table.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) Throne room.
3. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
(a) She is looking out for his best interests.
(b) She cannot act this way herself.
(c) She is manipulative.
(d) She wants him to go to jail.
4. Why do the councilors and Ma laugh at Pa?
(a) He storms out of the building.
(b) He gets confused and mixes up his words.
(c) He falls down and hurts himself.
(d) He yells at Ma.
5. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
(a) How Buggerless got away.
(b) How much money he lost.
(c) How Manure did not keep his promises.
(d) Her constant nagging.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
2. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
3. How does Ma respond to Pa's plans?
4. Why did Pa take the account books with him to battle?
5. In what way is Pa violent?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)