|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) She will leave him.
(c) He will face the anger of the people.
(d) Manure will steal the throne.
2. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
(a) Promote Manure to duke.
(b) Move all of the riches from the castle.
(c) Have a feast.
(d) Kill the rest of the people loyal to the king.
3. What does the winner of the race get?
(a) A home in the palace.
(b) A position of trust.
(c) A place in the kingdom.
(d) A chest of gold.
4. What do Ma and Manure want Pa to do with the money?
(a) Hide it so that if he is overthrown they do not lose it.
(b) Divide it among themselves evenly.
(c) Distribute it to the people to celebrate his success.
(d) Pay those that helped him richly.
5. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
2. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
3. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
4. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
5. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)