|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(d) Well-bred and arrogant.
2. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is hard headed.
(c) They say he is too trusting.
(d) They say he is being foolish.
3. Who beats the Czar?
4. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) His lack of appropriate manners.
(b) The type of language he uses.
(c) His need for better clothes.
(d) How bad he smells.
5. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa say about his speech?
2. What is the gold she finds mixed with?
3. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
4. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
5. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)