|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(a) Well-bred and arrogant.
2. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) A new set of soldiers.
(b) Huge feast and gifts of money.
(c) Changes in the palace guards.
(d) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
3. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
4. What happens to the Czar as they reach the trench?
(a) He waits to see what Pa does.
(b) He falls into it.
(c) He calls for more support.
(d) He jumps over it.
5. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is being foolish.
(c) They say he is too trusting.
(d) They say he is hard headed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa return with?
2. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
3. What happens at the parade?
4. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
5. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)