|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
(a) Rosamund protects her son.
(b) Manure steps between the men.
(c) Pa kills Buggerless.
(d) Pa runs away.
2. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
(a) How much they hate him.
(b) Who will kill Pa.
(c) Who will pay their taxes.
(d) How to reinstate Buggerless.
3. What does Ma tell Pa to make sure to do?
(a) Take care of the books.
(b) Finding Buggerless and killing him.
(c) Find Manure.
(d) Kill the Czar properly.
4. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will become slaves.
(b) They will go down the chute.
(c) They will be massacred.
(d) They will be banished.
5. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
(b) Talk louder.
(d) Make fun of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
2. What do the guests complain about?
3. How does the winner of the race feel?
4. What is Rosamund concerned about?
5. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)