|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
(a) Throws money into the crowd.
(b) Promotes Manure to duke.
(c) Orders the people to find the queen and Buggerless.
(d) Gives a big speech.
2. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) At his dinner table.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) In the garden.
(d) Throne room.
3. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
(a) Refuse to pay their taxes.
(b) Kill him in revenge.
(c) Overthrow him.
(d) Reinstate Buggerless as king.
4. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
(b) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(c) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(d) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
5. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
(a) Old woman.
(b) Old hag.
(c) Beautiful woman.
(d) Loving wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa react to the message?
2. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
3. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
4. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
5. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)