|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That the entire country will be better off.
(b) That he will give him a night with Ma.
(c) That he will pay him handsomely.
(d) That he will become a duke.
2. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will go down the chute.
(b) They will become slaves.
(c) They will be massacred.
(d) They will be banished.
3. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
(a) Becomes angry.
(b) Apologies for being disrespectful.
(c) Calls him names.
(d) Shows fear.
4. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
(d) Family members.
5. What do the guests complain about?
(a) How often this happens at their house.
(b) How bad the food is.
(c) How bizarre his behavior is.
(d) How bad a host he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen to her?
2. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
3. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
4. What does the winner of the race get?
5. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)