|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is too trusting.
(c) They say he is being foolish.
(d) They say he is hard headed.
2. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(a) All of it.
(b) One fourth.
(d) Three fourths.
3. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
4. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
(a) He will prove his love for her.
(b) He will buy her a new house.
(c) He will finally do something great.
(d) He will become king.
5. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
(a) Plans to ruin the king.
(b) Plans to assassinate the king.
(c) Plans to have Ma meet the king.
(d) Plans to kidnap and release the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
2. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
3. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
4. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
5. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)