|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
(a) Pa Ubu.
(d) Queen Rosamund.
2. Where does Ma start her search for the kingdom's treasure?
(a) Under the fianciers huts.
(b) Crypt where all the kings are buried.
(c) In the dungeon of the palace.
(d) Near the cave where Buggerless is hiding.
3. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
4. Why does Pa order lunch to be served?
(a) He says that he is too scared to fight right now.
(b) He says that the Russians never fight at midday.
(c) He says that he must eat before a battle.
(d) He says that a full stomach will protect them.
5. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
(a) How much they hate him.
(b) How to reinstate Buggerless.
(c) Who will pay their taxes.
(d) Who will kill Pa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
2. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
3. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
4. What is Rosamund concerned about?
5. Who beats the Czar?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)