|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the winner of the race get?
(a) A place in the kingdom.
(b) A home in the palace.
(c) A chest of gold.
(d) A position of trust.
2. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
(a) They see him walking in.
(b) They have set up a warning system.
(c) They can smell him.
(d) They hear him swearing.
3. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
(a) Tells them who to set free.
(b) Tells them they are all fired.
(c) Tells them how they are to run their courts.
(d) Tells them to pay him money.
4. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) She will leave him.
(b) Manure will steal the throne.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He will face the anger of the people.
5. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) Without armor or a sword.
(b) Without any soldiers or protection.
(c) With his other two sons to protect him.
(d) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma tell Pa that his only action is?
2. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
3. What do Pa and his followers say as they run away from the Czar?
4. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
5. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)