|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the messenger bring to Pa?
(a) News about Buggerless' rebellion.
(b) News about Manure's location.
(c) News about Pa's followers.
(d) News about Ma's stealing of the gold.
2. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) The type of language he uses.
(b) How bad he smells.
(c) His need for better clothes.
(d) His lack of appropriate manners.
3. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
(a) To kill the king no matter what.
(b) To kill Buggerless no matter what.
(c) To have revenge.
(d) To never return to the castle.
4. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him a member of the court.
(b) Makes him a count.
(c) Makes him a duke.
(d) Makes him an offer of more land.
5. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
(a) It is through life and relationships that meaning can be drawn.
(b) Relationships are the meaning of life.
(c) Life and relationships are chaotic.
(d) Excessive natures are poor relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the parade?
2. How does Ma suggest Pa win over Buggerless?
3. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
5. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)