|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) How bad he smells.
(b) The type of language he uses.
(c) His lack of appropriate manners.
(d) His need for better clothes.
2. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A ball at night.
(b) A party at the castle.
(c) A reception in his honor.
(d) A military parade.
3. In what way is Pa violent?
4. What happens at the parade?
(a) Pa is forced to attack the king himself.
(b) Pa is accidently killed.
(c) Pa becomes too cowardly and does nothing.
(d) Pa gives the signal and the king is attacked.
5. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
(a) He orders them out of his house.
(b) He throws food and swears at them.
(c) He overturns the table.
(d) He walks out of the room and slams the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
2. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
3. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
4. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
5. What does Pa return with?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)