|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons does the king have?
2. What is Buggerless' punishment?
(a) He must leave the kingdom.
(b) He must ride with Pa during the parade.
(c) He must go and apologize to Pa.
(d) He cannot attend the parade.
3. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(c) Well-bred and arrogant.
4. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(b) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(c) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(d) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
5. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) He blames the king's sons.
(b) Old woman and Manure.
(c) Ma only.
(d) Manure only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
2. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
3. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
4. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
5. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)