|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He punches Buggerless.
(b) He swears at his wife.
(c) He shakes hands with the king.
(d) He falls and hurts himself.
2. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
(a) How ugly Ma is.
(b) How disgusting the food looks like.
(c) How Ma can do nothing right.
(d) How worthless Ma is.
3. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
(a) He takes his mother away.
(b) He runs out to help.
(c) He prays with his mother.
(d) He calls out the window to the soldiers.
4. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) Changes in the palace guards.
(b) A new set of soldiers.
(c) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
(d) Huge feast and gifts of money.
5. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
2. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
3. What does the winner of the race get?
4. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
5. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)