|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He swears at his wife.
(b) He falls and hurts himself.
(c) He punches Buggerless.
(d) He shakes hands with the king.
2. What is Buggerless' punishment?
(a) He must ride with Pa during the parade.
(b) He must go and apologize to Pa.
(c) He must leave the kingdom.
(d) He cannot attend the parade.
3. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(b) Boleslas and Ladislas.
(c) Manure and Buggerless.
(d) Heads and Tails.
4. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
(a) Life and relationships are chaotic.
(b) Relationships are the meaning of life.
(c) Excessive natures are poor relationships.
(d) It is through life and relationships that meaning can be drawn.
5. What does Ma think will happen to her?
(a) She will have money.
(b) She will be able to kill him.
(c) She will be queen.
(d) She will have to take charge of the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
2. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
3. How many sons does the king have?
4. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
5. Why does Pa invite everyone to the palace?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)