|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(b) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(c) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(d) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
2. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
(a) Pa runs away.
(b) Pa kills Buggerless.
(c) Rosamund protects her son.
(d) Manure steps between the men.
3. What is Buggerless' punishment?
(a) He must leave the kingdom.
(b) He must go and apologize to Pa.
(c) He cannot attend the parade.
(d) He must ride with Pa during the parade.
4. What type of play is this?
5. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
(a) He prays with his mother.
(b) He takes his mother away.
(c) He calls out the window to the soldiers.
(d) He runs out to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
2. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
3. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
4. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
5. How does the winner of the race feel?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)