|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Manure only.
(b) Ma only.
(c) Old woman and Manure.
(d) He blames the king's sons.
2. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) Without armor or a sword.
(b) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
(c) With his other two sons to protect him.
(d) Without any soldiers or protection.
3. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(b) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
(c) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
(d) Review the details of the plan.
4. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
(a) Educational expo.
(b) Theater event.
(c) Dinner party.
(d) Talent show.
5. What do Ma and Manure want Pa to do with the money?
(a) Distribute it to the people to celebrate his success.
(b) Hide it so that if he is overthrown they do not lose it.
(c) Pay those that helped him richly.
(d) Divide it among themselves evenly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
2. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
3. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
4. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
5. Why is Pa willing to give away some of the money?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)