|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
(b) He sees Pa with the crown.
(c) He sees his brothers being attacked.
(d) He sees his father killed.
2. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Manure only.
(b) Ma only.
(c) Old woman and Manure.
(d) He blames the king's sons.
3. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
(b) Make fun of him.
(c) Talk louder.
4. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
(a) Have a feast.
(b) Promote Manure to duke.
(c) Kill the rest of the people loyal to the king.
(d) Move all of the riches from the castle.
5. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is hard headed.
(c) They say he is too trusting.
(d) They say he is being foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa react to the news?
2. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
3. In what way is Pa violent?
4. What does Buggerless call Pa?
5. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)