|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Calling for her husband's head.
(b) Cheering for her husband.
(c) Fighting over the gold.
(d) Begging for the return of the king.
2. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He falls and hurts himself.
(b) He punches Buggerless.
(c) He swears at his wife.
(d) He shakes hands with the king.
3. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) Without armor or a sword.
(b) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
(c) Without any soldiers or protection.
(d) With his other two sons to protect him.
4. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) Changes in the palace guards.
(b) A new set of soldiers.
(c) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
(d) Huge feast and gifts of money.
5. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is too trusting.
(c) They say he is being foolish.
(d) They say he is hard headed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
2. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
3. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
4. Why is Pa willing to give away some of the money?
5. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)