|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
(a) Pa takes back his offer to make Manure a duke.
(b) Pa punches Manure in the face.
(c) Pa loses his temper.
(d) Pa walks away.
2. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) Wenceslas' safety.
(b) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(c) What will happen in the parade.
(d) Her son's well being.
3. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Review the details of the plan.
(b) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(c) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
(d) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
4. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He cries uncontrollable.
(b) He verbally screams at Ma.
(c) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(d) He becomes cowardly.
5. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he blew their plans.
(b) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(c) She says he should relax.
(d) She says he is stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
2. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
3. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
4. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
5. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)