|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
(a) Comedy with exaggeration and foolishness.
(b) Comedy without hope.
(c) A drama with death and violence.
(d) A drama which occurs through a dream.
2. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
(a) Because he wouldn't follow orders.
(b) Because he was rude to Pa.
(c) Because he voiced concerns.
(d) Because he accused Pa of trying to kill him.
3. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
(a) To kill Buggerless no matter what.
(b) To kill the king no matter what.
(c) To never return to the castle.
(d) To have revenge.
4. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His knowledge of the country.
(b) His childhood best friend.
(c) His service in the army.
(d) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
5. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
(a) Nearby kingdom.
(b) Hut in the village.
(c) To a building near the cemetary.
(d) Cavern in the hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buggerless say that he wants to do?
2. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
3. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
4. What is the character Pa defined by?
5. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)