|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
(a) He says that he will kill Pa.
(b) He says he'll do as he is told.
(c) He says he doesn't have to listen to his father.
(d) He says that he will do whatever he wants.
2. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
(a) Pa kills Buggerless.
(b) Pa runs away.
(c) Manure steps between the men.
(d) Rosamund protects her son.
3. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That the entire country will be better off.
(b) That he will pay him handsomely.
(c) That he will give him a night with Ma.
(d) That he will become a duke.
4. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him a duke.
(b) Makes him a count.
(c) Makes him an offer of more land.
(d) Makes him a member of the court.
5. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
(a) How ugly Ma is.
(b) How Ma can do nothing right.
(c) How disgusting the food looks like.
(d) How worthless Ma is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
2. Whose idea does Pa say it is to throw money into the crowd?
3. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
4. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
5. What does Ma think will happen to her?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)