|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His knowledge of the country.
(b) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(c) His service in the army.
(d) His childhood best friend.
2. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Review the details of the plan.
(b) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(c) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
(d) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
3. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
(a) He starts to make a plan.
(b) He cusses and tells her to shut up.
(c) He smacks her in the mouth.
(d) He runs out.
4. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Fighting over the gold.
(b) Begging for the return of the king.
(c) Cheering for her husband.
(d) Calling for her husband's head.
5. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) A new set of soldiers.
(b) Changes in the palace guards.
(c) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
(d) Huge feast and gifts of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
2. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
3. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
5. How many sons does the king have?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)