|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
(a) To have revenge.
(b) To kill Buggerless no matter what.
(c) To kill the king no matter what.
(d) To never return to the castle.
2. How does Scene 7 end?
(a) Rosamund praying.
(b) With Bugglerless making plans.
(c) With Manure planning to kill Pa.
(d) With a party.
3. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(b) He becomes cowardly.
(c) He cries uncontrollable.
(d) He verbally screams at Ma.
4. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
(a) Pa takes back his offer to make Manure a duke.
(b) Pa loses his temper.
(c) Pa punches Manure in the face.
(d) Pa walks away.
5. How does Ma react to the exchange?
(a) She tries to calm Pa down.
(b) She pushes Manure out of the door.
(c) She verbally attacks Manure herself.
(d) She agrees with Manure and flees from Pa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
3. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
4. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
5. What do the guests complain about?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)