|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
(a) He throws food and swears at them.
(b) He walks out of the room and slams the door.
(c) He overturns the table.
(d) He orders them out of his house.
2. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(b) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(c) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(d) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
3. Whose idea does Pa say it is to throw money into the crowd?
4. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
(a) Pa takes back his offer to make Manure a duke.
(b) Pa walks away.
(c) Pa loses his temper.
(d) Pa punches Manure in the face.
5. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) Wenceslas' safety.
(b) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(c) Her son's well being.
(d) What will happen in the parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa react to the news?
2. What does Pa issue orders for?
3. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
4. How many sons does the king have?
5. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)