|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he blew their plans.
(b) She says he should relax.
(c) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(d) She says he is stupid.
2. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
(a) She encourages it.
(b) She thinks it is his one weakness.
(c) She finds it disgusting.
(d) She shares it.
3. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
(a) Run for president of England.
(b) Get a new job in Poland.
(c) Make a plan and stick to it.
(d) Murder King Wenceslas.
4. Why does Pa invite everyone to the palace?
(a) For a feast.
(b) To open the castle.
(c) To protect him.
(d) For the race.
5. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa return with?
2. What do the guests complain about?
3. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
4. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
5. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)