|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ma react to the exchange?
(a) She agrees with Manure and flees from Pa.
(b) She verbally attacks Manure herself.
(c) She tries to calm Pa down.
(d) She pushes Manure out of the door.
2. How many sons does the king have?
3. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
(a) Queen Rosamund.
(d) Pa Ubu.
4. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) How bad he smells.
(b) His need for better clothes.
(c) His lack of appropriate manners.
(d) The type of language he uses.
5. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
(a) The unique relationship between characters.
(b) The character's inner thoughts.
(c) Actions which can not be portrayed on a stage.
(d) Insight into motives of characters not introduced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buggerless say that he wants to do?
2. What does Pa return with?
3. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
4. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
5. How does the winner of the race feel?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)