|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
(b) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
(c) Review the details of the plan.
(d) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
2. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
(a) Comedy without hope.
(b) A drama which occurs through a dream.
(c) A drama with death and violence.
(d) Comedy with exaggeration and foolishness.
3. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
(a) Old hag.
(b) Beautiful woman.
(c) Old woman.
(d) Loving wife.
4. How does the winner of the race feel?
5. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
(a) The king has discovered their plot.
(b) That he and ma are going to be killed.
(c) The king is going to kill him.
(d) Manure told the king of their discussion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
2. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
3. What is Buggerless' punishment?
4. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
5. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)