|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) Who will become the king after he is killed.
(b) What method to use to kill the king.
(c) When they should kill the king.
(d) Who will actually kill the king.
2. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
(a) Actions which can not be portrayed on a stage.
(b) The character's inner thoughts.
(c) The unique relationship between characters.
(d) Insight into motives of characters not introduced.
3. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
(a) Theater event.
(b) Talent show.
(c) Educational expo.
(d) Dinner party.
4. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
(a) She wants him to go to jail.
(b) She cannot act this way herself.
(c) She is looking out for his best interests.
(d) She is manipulative.
5. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
(a) Crude language.
(b) Lack of ambition.
(c) Lack of money.
(d) Refusal to talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
2. What does Buggerless say that he wants to do?
3. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
4. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
5. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)