|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
(a) Unfulfilled dreams.
2. How does Ma react to the exchange?
(a) She verbally attacks Manure herself.
(b) She agrees with Manure and flees from Pa.
(c) She pushes Manure out of the door.
(d) She tries to calm Pa down.
3. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
(a) Take one piece of gold from the chest.
(b) Have a chance to show their loyalty to him.
(c) Get more land for their efforts.
(d) Have a job in the castle.
4. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
(a) She encourages it.
(b) She finds it disgusting.
(c) She thinks it is his one weakness.
(d) She shares it.
5. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the parade?
2. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
3. Why does Pa invite everyone to the palace?
4. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
5. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)