|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(b) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
(c) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(d) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
2. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
3. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(a) Well-bred and arrogant.
4. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
(a) Reinstate Buggerless as king.
(b) Refuse to pay their taxes.
(c) Overthrow him.
(d) Kill him in revenge.
5. How does Scene 7 end?
(a) With a party.
(b) With Bugglerless making plans.
(c) With Manure planning to kill Pa.
(d) Rosamund praying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
2. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
3. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
4. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
5. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)