|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pa willing to give away some of the money?
(a) To earn more from taxes.
(b) To buy respect and loyalty.
(c) To ensure Manure is loyal.
(d) To secure his place as king.
2. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
(a) Plans to assassinate the king.
(b) Plans to have Ma meet the king.
(c) Plans to ruin the king.
(d) Plans to kidnap and release the king.
3. What is Buggerless' punishment?
(a) He must go and apologize to Pa.
(b) He cannot attend the parade.
(c) He must leave the kingdom.
(d) He must ride with Pa during the parade.
4. What does Manure say the people will do if he doesn't give them money?
(a) Refuse to pay their taxes.
(b) Kill him in revenge.
(c) Reinstate Buggerless as king.
(d) Overthrow him.
5. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
2. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
3. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
4. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
5. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)