|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ma react to the exchange?
(a) She agrees with Manure and flees from Pa.
(b) She pushes Manure out of the door.
(c) She verbally attacks Manure herself.
(d) She tries to calm Pa down.
2. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That he will pay him handsomely.
(b) That he will become a duke.
(c) That he will give him a night with Ma.
(d) That the entire country will be better off.
3. What happens at the parade?
(a) Pa becomes too cowardly and does nothing.
(b) Pa is forced to attack the king himself.
(c) Pa gives the signal and the king is attacked.
(d) Pa is accidently killed.
4. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) A dream.
(b) The fortuneteller's words.
(c) The prophecy.
(d) Her gut feelings.
5. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
(a) To never return to the castle.
(b) To kill the king no matter what.
(c) To have revenge.
(d) To kill Buggerless no matter what.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosamund concerned about?
2. What does Ma think will happen to her?
3. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
4. What is the character Pa defined by?
5. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)