|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) At his dinner table.
(c) Throne room.
(d) In the garden.
2. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He shakes hands with the king.
(b) He falls and hurts himself.
(c) He punches Buggerless.
(d) He swears at his wife.
3. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
(a) He prays with his mother.
(b) He runs out to help.
(c) He calls out the window to the soldiers.
(d) He takes his mother away.
4. In what way is Pa violent?
5. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His service in the army.
(b) His childhood best friend.
(c) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(d) His knowledge of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
2. What does Buggerless say that he wants to do?
3. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
4. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
5. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)