|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
(a) He walks out of the room and slams the door.
(b) He throws food and swears at them.
(c) He orders them out of his house.
(d) He overturns the table.
2. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
(a) Comedy without hope.
(b) A drama with death and violence.
(c) Comedy with exaggeration and foolishness.
(d) A drama which occurs through a dream.
3. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His childhood best friend.
(b) His knowledge of the country.
(c) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(d) His service in the army.
4. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
(a) That he and ma are going to be killed.
(b) The king is going to kill him.
(c) The king has discovered their plot.
(d) Manure told the king of their discussion.
5. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He cries uncontrollable.
(b) He becomes cowardly.
(c) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(d) He verbally screams at Ma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
2. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
3. What is Rosamund concerned about?
4. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
5. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)