|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is being foolish.
(c) They say he is hard headed.
(d) They say he is too trusting.
2. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) Who will become the king after he is killed.
(b) When they should kill the king.
(c) Who will actually kill the king.
(d) What method to use to kill the king.
3. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) Manure has brought them up on charges.
(b) They are being summoned to meet the king.
(c) They are being evicted from their home.
(d) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
4. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(b) She says he should relax.
(c) She says he is stupid.
(d) She says he blew their plans.
5. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
(a) The king is going to kill him.
(b) The king has discovered their plot.
(c) Manure told the king of their discussion.
(d) That he and ma are going to be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ma react to the exchange?
2. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
3. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
4. What is Rosamund concerned about?
5. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)