|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
2. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He falls and hurts himself.
(b) He shakes hands with the king.
(c) He swears at his wife.
(d) He punches Buggerless.
3. What is Buggerless' punishment?
(a) He must ride with Pa during the parade.
(b) He must go and apologize to Pa.
(c) He cannot attend the parade.
(d) He must leave the kingdom.
4. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) The fortuneteller's words.
(b) A dream.
(c) Her gut feelings.
(d) The prophecy.
5. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
(a) That he must tell the king what Pa is planning.
(b) That Pa can count on both Manure and his men.
(c) That Pa doesn't know what he is doing.
(d) That he finds it interesting, but he needs more than being a duke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
2. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
3. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
4. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
5. How does Ma react to the exchange?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)