|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He verbally screams at Ma.
(b) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(c) He becomes cowardly.
(d) He cries uncontrollable.
2. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A reception in his honor.
(b) A ball at night.
(c) A party at the castle.
(d) A military parade.
3. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
(a) Tombstone phrase.
4. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) With his other two sons to protect him.
(b) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
(c) Without any soldiers or protection.
(d) Without armor or a sword.
5. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
2. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
3. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
4. What is Rosamund concerned about?
5. In what way is Pa violent?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)