|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
(b) Tombstone phrase.
2. What is Buggerless' punishment?
(a) He must go and apologize to Pa.
(b) He must ride with Pa during the parade.
(c) He cannot attend the parade.
(d) He must leave the kingdom.
3. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
4. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
(b) Unfulfilled dreams.
5. What type of play is this?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa return with?
2. What do the guests complain about?
3. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
4. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
5. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)