|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) The type of language he uses.
(b) His lack of appropriate manners.
(c) How bad he smells.
(d) His need for better clothes.
2. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
(b) Queen Rosamund.
(d) Pa Ubu.
3. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
4. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
(a) They continue arguing.
(b) They become friendlier to each other.
(c) They pretend like the do not know each other.
(d) They use more vulgarity though it is in code.
5. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
(b) They are being evicted from their home.
(c) They are being summoned to meet the king.
(d) Manure has brought them up on charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
2. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
3. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
4. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
5. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)