|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him a duke.
(b) Makes him a member of the court.
(c) Makes him an offer of more land.
(d) Makes him a count.
2. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
(a) To never return to the castle.
(b) To have revenge.
(c) To kill Buggerless no matter what.
(d) To kill the king no matter what.
3. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
(a) How worthless Ma is.
(b) How disgusting the food looks like.
(c) How ugly Ma is.
(d) How Ma can do nothing right.
4. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
(a) Proper English mixed with some slang terms.
(b) A language foreign to theEnglish speaking reader.
(c) Eccentric and sometimes unintelligible language.
(d) Crudely filled with cursing and epithets.
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
(a) He is king.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is cowardly.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
2. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
3. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
4. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
5. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)