|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buggerless say that he wants to do?
(a) Kill his brothers.
(b) Keep his mother safe.
(c) Kill Manure.
(d) Kill Pa.
2. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Heads and Tails.
(b) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(c) Manure and Buggerless.
(d) Boleslas and Ladislas.
3. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) His need for better clothes.
(b) The type of language he uses.
(c) How bad he smells.
(d) His lack of appropriate manners.
4. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) He blames the king's sons.
(b) Ma only.
(c) Manure only.
(d) Old woman and Manure.
5. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
(a) He rubs it on their food.
(b) He puts it in Ma's hair.
(c) He uses it to pick his teeth.
(d) He throws the brush at the guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
2. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
3. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
4. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
5. What does Pa return with?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)