|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) They are being summoned to meet the king.
(b) They are being evicted from their home.
(c) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
(d) Manure has brought them up on charges.
2. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is being foolish.
(b) They say he is hard headed.
(c) They say he is too mean hearted.
(d) They say he is too trusting.
3. What type of play is this?
4. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
(a) He says that he will do whatever he wants.
(b) He says he doesn't have to listen to his father.
(c) He says that he will kill Pa.
(d) He says he'll do as he is told.
5. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His childhood best friend.
(b) His knowledge of the country.
(c) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(d) His service in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
2. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
3. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
4. What is Buggerless' punishment?
5. How does Ma react to the exchange?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)