|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of play is this?
2. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) The fortuneteller's words.
(b) Her gut feelings.
(c) A dream.
(d) The prophecy.
3. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
(a) Pa punches Manure in the face.
(b) Pa loses his temper.
(c) Pa walks away.
(d) Pa takes back his offer to make Manure a duke.
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
(a) A drama which occurs through a dream.
(b) Comedy with exaggeration and foolishness.
(c) A drama with death and violence.
(d) Comedy without hope.
5. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
(a) When a character is talking to the audience and is alone.
(b) When the play stops between acts.
(c) When a play's characters pause for effect.
(d) When characters are giving speeches to other characters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
2. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
3. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
4. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
5. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)