|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Review the details of the plan.
(b) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(c) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
(d) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
2. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is too trusting.
(c) They say he is being foolish.
(d) They say he is hard headed.
3. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
(a) Rosamund protects her son.
(b) Manure steps between the men.
(c) Pa kills Buggerless.
(d) Pa runs away.
4. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
(a) He says that he will kill Pa.
(b) He says he doesn't have to listen to his father.
(c) He says that he will do whatever he wants.
(d) He says he'll do as he is told.
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
(a) He is poor.
(b) He is king.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is cowardly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
2. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
3. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
4. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
5. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)