|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen to her?
(a) She will be able to kill him.
(b) She will have money.
(c) She will be queen.
(d) She will have to take charge of the situation.
2. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
(c) Unfulfilled dreams.
3. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(b) She says he should relax.
(c) She says he is stupid.
(d) She says he blew their plans.
4. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
(a) The character's inner thoughts.
(b) Insight into motives of characters not introduced.
(c) The unique relationship between characters.
(d) Actions which can not be portrayed on a stage.
5. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
(a) How much it will cost.
(b) That there is nothing there that he likes.
(c) How long it took to make.
(d) That it doesn't taste very good.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
2. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
3. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
4. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
5. What is Buggerless' punishment?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)