|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) What will happen in the parade.
(b) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(c) Wenceslas' safety.
(d) Her son's well being.
2. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
(a) Pa takes back his offer to make Manure a duke.
(b) Pa punches Manure in the face.
(c) Pa loses his temper.
(d) Pa walks away.
3. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) Her gut feelings.
(b) The fortuneteller's words.
(c) A dream.
(d) The prophecy.
4. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
(a) When the play stops between acts.
(b) When a character is talking to the audience and is alone.
(c) When characters are giving speeches to other characters.
(d) When a play's characters pause for effect.
5. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) In the garden.
(b) Throne room.
(c) At his dinner table.
(d) In his bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
2. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
3. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
4. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
5. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)