|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees his father killed.
(b) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
(c) He sees Pa with the crown.
(d) He sees his brothers being attacked.
2. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) What method to use to kill the king.
(b) When they should kill the king.
(c) Who will become the king after he is killed.
(d) Who will actually kill the king.
3. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) Manure has brought them up on charges.
(b) They are being evicted from their home.
(c) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
(d) They are being summoned to meet the king.
4. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
5. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
(a) She thinks she has almost persuaded.
(b) She feels that he will never do it.
(c) She will have to take drastic steps.
(d) She will have to find alternate strategies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
2. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
3. What does Buggerless say that he wants to do?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
5. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)