|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is hard headed.
(b) They say he is too trusting.
(c) They say he is being foolish.
(d) They say he is too mean hearted.
2. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
(a) Run for president of England.
(b) Murder King Wenceslas.
(c) Get a new job in Poland.
(d) Make a plan and stick to it.
3. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
(c) Tombstone phrase.
4. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) Her son's well being.
(b) What will happen in the parade.
(c) Wenceslas' safety.
(d) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
5. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He punches Buggerless.
(b) He shakes hands with the king.
(c) He falls and hurts himself.
(d) He swears at his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way is Pa violent?
2. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
3. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
4. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
5. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)