|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
(c) Tombstone phrase.
2. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
(a) Pa Ubu.
(b) Queen Rosamund.
3. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
(a) How much it will cost.
(b) That there is nothing there that he likes.
(c) How long it took to make.
(d) That it doesn't taste very good.
4. What does Pa return with?
(a) A special cake for Captain Manure.
(b) Another dish Ma made.
(c) His favorite green candle.
(d) An unmentionable brush.
5. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
(a) Eccentric and sometimes unintelligible language.
(b) Proper English mixed with some slang terms.
(c) A language foreign to theEnglish speaking reader.
(d) Crudely filled with cursing and epithets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
2. What does Buggerless call Pa?
3. What does Ma think will happen to her?
4. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
5. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)