|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) With his other two sons to protect him.
(b) Without any soldiers or protection.
(c) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
(d) Without armor or a sword.
2. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(b) He becomes cowardly.
(c) He cries uncontrollable.
(d) He verbally screams at Ma.
3. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
(a) Beautiful woman.
(b) Old woman.
(c) Old hag.
(d) Loving wife.
4. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
(a) Hut in the village.
(b) To a building near the cemetary.
(c) Cavern in the hills.
(d) Nearby kingdom.
5. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
(a) He uses it to pick his teeth.
(b) He rubs it on their food.
(c) He puts it in Ma's hair.
(d) He throws the brush at the guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
2. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
3. What does Pa return with?
4. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
5. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)