|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His service in the army.
(b) His knowledge of the country.
(c) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(d) His childhood best friend.
2. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he blew their plans.
(b) She says he is stupid.
(c) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(d) She says he should relax.
3. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
4. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) They are being evicted from their home.
(b) They are being summoned to meet the king.
(c) Manure has brought them up on charges.
(d) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
5. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
(a) That he must tell the king what Pa is planning.
(b) That Pa doesn't know what he is doing.
(c) That he finds it interesting, but he needs more than being a duke.
(d) That Pa can count on both Manure and his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buggerless call Pa?
2. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
3. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
4. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
5. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)