|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
(a) He smacks her in the mouth.
(b) He runs out.
(c) He cusses and tells her to shut up.
(d) He starts to make a plan.
2. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Manure only.
(b) Old woman and Manure.
(c) He blames the king's sons.
(d) Ma only.
3. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
(a) Pa will sneak into the king's quarters and the others will protect him.
(b) Ma will distract the king.
(c) The two soldiers will hold down the king.
(d) Manure will slice the king in two.
4. What does Ma think will happen to her?
(a) She will be able to kill him.
(b) She will be queen.
(c) She will have to take charge of the situation.
(d) She will have money.
5. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(b) Well-bred and arrogant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
2. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
3. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
4. How many sons does the king have?
5. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)