|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
(a) He knows the captain is sleeping with his wife.
(b) He wants to talk to the captain alone.
(c) He has a secret to share with the captain.
(d) His wife told him to behave this way.
2. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
(a) He puts it in Ma's hair.
(b) He rubs it on their food.
(c) He uses it to pick his teeth.
(d) He throws the brush at the guests.
3. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
(a) He will become king.
(b) He will finally do something great.
(c) He will buy her a new house.
(d) He will prove his love for her.
4. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
(a) Old woman.
(b) Loving wife.
(c) Beautiful woman.
(d) Old hag.
5. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
(a) He overturns the table.
(b) He throws food and swears at them.
(c) He walks out of the room and slams the door.
(d) He orders them out of his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
2. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
3. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
4. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
5. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)