|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
(a) Crude language.
(b) Lack of money.
(c) Refusal to talk to her.
(d) Lack of ambition.
2. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That he will pay him handsomely.
(b) That he will become a duke.
(c) That the entire country will be better off.
(d) That he will give him a night with Ma.
3. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
(a) Pa will sneak into the king's quarters and the others will protect him.
(b) Ma will distract the king.
(c) The two soldiers will hold down the king.
(d) Manure will slice the king in two.
4. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
(a) The king has discovered their plot.
(b) The king is going to kill him.
(c) Manure told the king of their discussion.
(d) That he and ma are going to be killed.
5. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
(a) Tombstone phrase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
2. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
3. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
4. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
5. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)