|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He punches Buggerless.
(b) He swears at his wife.
(c) He shakes hands with the king.
(d) He falls and hurts himself.
2. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(b) His knowledge of the country.
(c) His service in the army.
(d) His childhood best friend.
3. In what way is Pa violent?
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
(a) Comedy with exaggeration and foolishness.
(b) A drama which occurs through a dream.
(c) Comedy without hope.
(d) A drama with death and violence.
5. What type of play is this?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ma react to the exchange?
2. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
3. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
4. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
5. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)