|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Heads and Tails.
(b) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(c) Manure and Buggerless.
(d) Boleslas and Ladislas.
2. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
(d) Unfulfilled dreams.
3. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
(a) He cusses and tells her to shut up.
(b) He runs out.
(c) He smacks her in the mouth.
(d) He starts to make a plan.
4. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
(c) Tombstone phrase.
5. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
(a) Manure told the king of their discussion.
(b) That he and ma are going to be killed.
(c) The king has discovered their plot.
(d) The king is going to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
2. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
3. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
4. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
5. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)