|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is cowardly.
(d) He is king.
2. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
(a) That Pa doesn't know what he is doing.
(b) That he must tell the king what Pa is planning.
(c) That Pa can count on both Manure and his men.
(d) That he finds it interesting, but he needs more than being a duke.
3. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) His need for better clothes.
(b) The type of language he uses.
(c) His lack of appropriate manners.
(d) How bad he smells.
4. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
5. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
(a) Make a plan and stick to it.
(b) Get a new job in Poland.
(c) Murder King Wenceslas.
(d) Run for president of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
2. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
3. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
4. What does Ma think will happen to her?
5. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)