|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
(a) He rubs it on their food.
(b) He puts it in Ma's hair.
(c) He uses it to pick his teeth.
(d) He throws the brush at the guests.
2. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
(a) Make fun of him.
(c) Talk louder.
3. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That the entire country will be better off.
(b) That he will pay him handsomely.
(c) That he will give him a night with Ma.
(d) That he will become a duke.
4. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
(a) It is through life and relationships that meaning can be drawn.
(b) Life and relationships are chaotic.
(c) Excessive natures are poor relationships.
(d) Relationships are the meaning of life.
5. In what way is Pa violent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
2. What type of play is this?
3. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
4. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
5. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)