|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
(a) How Ma can do nothing right.
(b) How ugly Ma is.
(c) How disgusting the food looks like.
(d) How worthless Ma is.
2. In what way is Pa violent?
3. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
(a) She cannot act this way herself.
(b) She is looking out for his best interests.
(c) She is manipulative.
(d) She wants him to go to jail.
4. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
(a) It is through life and relationships that meaning can be drawn.
(b) Life and relationships are chaotic.
(c) Excessive natures are poor relationships.
(d) Relationships are the meaning of life.
5. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
(a) Plans to have Ma meet the king.
(b) Plans to assassinate the king.
(c) Plans to ruin the king.
(d) Plans to kidnap and release the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of play is this?
2. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
3. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
4. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
5. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)