|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
(a) He will buy her a new house.
(b) He will become king.
(c) He will finally do something great.
(d) He will prove his love for her.
2. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
(a) Plans to assassinate the king.
(b) Plans to ruin the king.
(c) Plans to have Ma meet the king.
(d) Plans to kidnap and release the king.
3. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
(a) Comedy with exaggeration and foolishness.
(b) A drama with death and violence.
(c) Comedy without hope.
(d) A drama which occurs through a dream.
4. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
(a) That he finds it interesting, but he needs more than being a duke.
(b) That he must tell the king what Pa is planning.
(c) That Pa doesn't know what he is doing.
(d) That Pa can count on both Manure and his men.
5. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
(a) Talk louder.
(d) Make fun of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
2. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
3. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
5. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)