|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
(a) Pa takes back his offer to make Manure a duke.
(b) Pa walks away.
(c) Pa punches Manure in the face.
(d) Pa loses his temper.
2. How does Ma feel when she finds the gold?
3. How does Pa respond to the laughter?
(a) He hits Ma in the mouth.
(b) He storms out of the room.
(c) He tells them to shut their mouth.
(d) He sends them all down the chute.
4. What does Manure suggest Pa should do?
(a) Hold a race to earn a chest full of gold.
(b) Hold auditions where the best will win gold.
(c) Stop handing out gold and save it for himself.
(d) Have the people ask for the amount they need.
5. What does Buggerless tell his followers?
(a) He has to travel to Russia.
(b) It is time to reclaim the country.
(c) He needs more money.
(d) He must hunt down Pa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
2. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
3. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
4. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
5. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)