Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
(a) They become friendlier to each other.
(b) They continue arguing.
(c) They use more vulgarity though it is in code.
(d) They pretend like the do not know each other.
2. What does Manure suggest Pa should do?
(a) Have the people ask for the amount they need.
(b) Stop handing out gold and save it for himself.
(c) Hold auditions where the best will win gold.
(d) Hold a race to earn a chest full of gold.
3. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
(a) Pa kills Buggerless.
(b) Rosamund protects her son.
(c) Manure steps between the men.
(d) Pa runs away.
4. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
(a) To never return to the castle.
(b) To kill the king no matter what.
(c) To kill Buggerless no matter what.
(d) To have revenge.
5. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Begging for the return of the king.
(b) Calling for her husband's head.
(c) Cheering for her husband.
(d) Fighting over the gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
2. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
3. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
4. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
5. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)