|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
(a) She will have to take drastic steps.
(b) She will have to find alternate strategies.
(c) She thinks she has almost persuaded.
(d) She feels that he will never do it.
2. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too trusting.
(b) They say he is too mean hearted.
(c) They say he is hard headed.
(d) They say he is being foolish.
3. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
(a) Because he was rude to Pa.
(b) Because he accused Pa of trying to kill him.
(c) Because he wouldn't follow orders.
(d) Because he voiced concerns.
4. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
(a) Nearby kingdom.
(b) To a building near the cemetary.
(c) Hut in the village.
(d) Cavern in the hills.
5. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
(b) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(c) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(d) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa react to the news?
2. What is Rosamund concerned about?
3. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
4. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
5. What type of play is this?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)