Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
(a) Unfulfilled dreams.
2. What does Buggerless call Pa?
(a) A waife.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A fool.
(d) A moron.
3. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he should relax.
(b) She says he blew their plans.
(c) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(d) She says he is stupid.
4. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
(a) He orders them out of his house.
(b) He throws food and swears at them.
(c) He overturns the table.
(d) He walks out of the room and slams the door.
5. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(b) His service in the army.
(c) His knowledge of the country.
(d) His childhood best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guests complain about?
2. What does the king do for Pa?
3. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
4. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
5. In what way is Pa violent?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)