|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the song that the Polish army is singing about?
(a) How many buttons on their uniform.
(b) The desire to work for Manure.
(c) How to march in straight lines.
(d) Pa's insanity.
2. What does Pa do after he is crowned?
(a) Throws money into the crowd.
(b) Orders the people to find the queen and Buggerless.
(c) Gives a big speech.
(d) Promotes Manure to duke.
3. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(b) His knowledge of the country.
(c) His childhood best friend.
(d) His service in the army.
4. What does Pa say to the person who comes into the cave?
(a) He tells them that everything he did was her fault.
(b) He tells them that he will surrender.
(c) He tells them to wait until he is finished punishing his wife.
(d) He tells them that he wants to give up his wife for his own safety.
5. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
(a) Take one piece of gold from the chest.
(b) Have a chance to show their loyalty to him.
(c) Get more land for their efforts.
(d) Have a job in the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do to Ma as it becomes light outside?
2. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
3. How does Ma suggest Pa win over Buggerless?
4. What is always Pa's first reaction in battle?
5. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)