|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
(a) Her constant nagging.
(b) How much money he lost.
(c) How Buggerless got away.
(d) How Manure did not keep his promises.
2. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
(a) It is not fair to punish the boy by missing the parade.
(b) The king needs as many loyal people as possible near him.
(c) All of the children should be present at such an event.
(d) Pa is indeed a vulgar man and deserved what he got.
3. What does Pa brag about?
(a) How well the men listened.
(b) How much money he will make.
(c) How well he fought.
(d) How foolish the soldiers were.
4. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he is stupid.
(b) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(c) She says he should relax.
(d) She says he blew their plans.
5. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
(a) Pa ignores them and stops the court system.
(b) Pa bribes them until they agree.
(c) Pa has them banished.
(d) Pa sends them down the chute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
2. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
3. Why is Pa willing to give away some of the money?
4. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
5. How does Pa speak about Manure?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)