|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) He will face the anger of the people.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) Manure will steal the throne.
(d) She will leave him.
2. What does Pa say about his speech?
(a) That the Czar should have said such a speech.
(b) That it was the best thing he ever said.
(c) That it was a shame no one was listening.
(d) That he wishes he could remember it.
3. What does Pa say to the person who comes into the cave?
(a) He tells them that he will surrender.
(b) He tells them that he wants to give up his wife for his own safety.
(c) He tells them that everything he did was her fault.
(d) He tells them to wait until he is finished punishing his wife.
4. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His prayers.
(b) His men's bravery.
(c) His personal appearance.
(d) His ability to fight.
5. What does Pa do to Ma as it becomes light outside?
(a) He smacks her across the face.
(b) He tells her he is going to give her to the Russians.
(c) He asks her where the money is.
(d) He throws the body of the bear on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
2. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
3. What does Buggerless call Pa?
4. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
5. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)