|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
(a) A drama which occurs through a dream.
(b) Comedy with exaggeration and foolishness.
(c) A drama with death and violence.
(d) Comedy without hope.
2. What does Ma tell him is the only thing he can do to receive forgiveness?
(a) Leave Poland.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Stop killing people.
(d) Forgive his wife.
3. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) When they should kill the king.
(b) Who will actually kill the king.
(c) What method to use to kill the king.
(d) Who will become the king after he is killed.
4. How does Ma respond to Pa's plans?
(a) She calls him an idiot.
(b) She looks for Manure to help her.
(c) She leaves him.
(d) She steals money from him.
5. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
2. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
3. How do Ma and Pa escape?
4. What does Pa say about his speech?
5. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)