|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Ma to run off?
(a) She hears a strange sound.
(b) She sees Buggerless approaching.
(c) She sees a ghost of a former king.
(d) She hears Pa's voice.
2. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) His need for better clothes.
(b) The type of language he uses.
(c) His lack of appropriate manners.
(d) How bad he smells.
3. What is the song that the Polish army is singing about?
(a) The desire to work for Manure.
(b) How many buttons on their uniform.
(c) How to march in straight lines.
(d) Pa's insanity.
4. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will become slaves.
(b) They will be banished.
(c) They will go down the chute.
(d) They will be massacred.
5. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
2. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
3. How many sons does the king have?
4. What is the character Pa defined by?
5. Who comes into Pa's cave while he is sleeping?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)