|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes into Pa's cave while he is sleeping?
2. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(b) One fourth.
(c) Three fourths.
(d) All of it.
3. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
(a) Who will pay their taxes.
(b) Who will kill Pa.
(c) How to reinstate Buggerless.
(d) How much they hate him.
4. What does Pa return with?
(a) An unmentionable brush.
(b) His favorite green candle.
(c) A special cake for Captain Manure.
(d) Another dish Ma made.
5. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His ability to fight.
(b) His personal appearance.
(c) His men's bravery.
(d) His prayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
2. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
3. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
4. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
5. What is Rosamund concerned about?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)