|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) Manure will steal the throne.
(b) He will be killed.
(c) He will face the anger of the people.
(d) She will leave him.
2. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(b) Boleslas and Ladislas.
(c) Heads and Tails.
(d) Manure and Buggerless.
3. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
(c) Tombstone phrase.
4. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
(a) Proper English mixed with some slang terms.
(b) Crudely filled with cursing and epithets.
(c) A language foreign to theEnglish speaking reader.
(d) Eccentric and sometimes unintelligible language.
5. What does Pa say is the only reason he killed the king?
(a) Ma made him.
(b) He needed to escape.
(c) He wanted riches.
(d) He likes killing people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
2. What is Buggerless' punishment?
3. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
4. What does Ma intend to pretend to be?
5. Who is the letter from that comes by messenger?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)