|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa react to the letter?
(a) With terror.
(b) With a sense of urgency.
(c) With anger.
(d) With false bravado.
2. What does Pa say about war?
(a) He says that he needs more money for a war.
(b) He says he'll fight one, but not spend any money.
(c) He says he refuses to fight one.
(d) He says that he will attack first.
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
(a) He is cowardly.
(b) He is poor.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is king.
4. How does Scene 7 end?
(a) With Manure planning to kill Pa.
(b) Rosamund praying.
(c) With Bugglerless making plans.
(d) With a party.
5. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His men's bravery.
(b) His personal appearance.
(c) His ability to fight.
(d) His prayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guests complain about?
2. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
3. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
4. What causes Ma to run off?
5. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)