|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the horse is brought for Pa?
(a) He refuses to ride it because someone elses isbigger.
(b) He keeps falling off of it.
(c) The horse refuses to let Pa touch him.
(d) It is not big enough to support his weight.
2. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(b) All of it.
(c) Three fourths.
(d) One fourth.
3. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
(a) Pa is indeed a vulgar man and deserved what he got.
(b) It is not fair to punish the boy by missing the parade.
(c) The king needs as many loyal people as possible near him.
(d) All of the children should be present at such an event.
4. What does Ma want Pa to forgive her for?
(a) Letting Manure escape.
(b) Sneaking up while he is sleeping.
(c) Leaving the palace.
(d) Stealing his money.
5. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do to Ma as it becomes light outside?
2. Why do the councilors and Ma laugh at Pa?
3. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
4. Who beats the Czar?
5. How does Pa respond to the laughter?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)