|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
(c) Tax collectors.
2. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Manure only.
(b) He blames the king's sons.
(c) Old woman and Manure.
(d) Ma only.
3. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
(b) Unfulfilled dreams.
4. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
(a) His wife told him to behave this way.
(b) He wants to talk to the captain alone.
(c) He knows the captain is sleeping with his wife.
(d) He has a secret to share with the captain.
5. Which of the following isn't something Pa complains about on his march to Russia?
(a) About his weapons and belongings.
(b) About how tired he is.
(c) About how he can't afford a carriage.
(d) About Ma's attempt to steal gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
2. What do the guests complain about?
3. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
4. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)