|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
(a) Crudely filled with cursing and epithets.
(b) Eccentric and sometimes unintelligible language.
(c) Proper English mixed with some slang terms.
(d) A language foreign to theEnglish speaking reader.
2. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(b) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(c) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
(d) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
3. How does Ma react to the exchange?
(a) She verbally attacks Manure herself.
(b) She tries to calm Pa down.
(c) She agrees with Manure and flees from Pa.
(d) She pushes Manure out of the door.
4. What does Ma tell Pa to make sure to do?
(a) Finding Buggerless and killing him.
(b) Find Manure.
(c) Take care of the books.
(d) Kill the Czar properly.
5. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
(a) He says that he will kill Pa.
(b) He says that he will do whatever he wants.
(c) He says he'll do as he is told.
(d) He says he doesn't have to listen to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
2. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
3. Whose idea does Pa say it is to throw money into the crowd?
4. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
5. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)