|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do when he he gets tired of hearing what Ma has to say?
(a) He cusses and tells her to shut up.
(b) He smacks her in the mouth.
(c) He starts to make a plan.
(d) He runs out.
2. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Fighting over the gold.
(b) Begging for the return of the king.
(c) Calling for her husband's head.
(d) Cheering for her husband.
3. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) Manure has brought them up on charges.
(b) They are being evicted from their home.
(c) They are being summoned to meet the king.
(d) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
4. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
(a) Refusal to talk to her.
(b) Crude language.
(c) Lack of ambition.
(d) Lack of money.
5. Where was Ma forced to go?
(a) Back to her home.
(b) Into the hills.
(c) To look for Pa.
(d) To Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
2. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
3. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
4. How does Pa react to the news?
5. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)