|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) He will face the anger of the people.
(b) She will leave him.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) Manure will steal the throne.
2. Whose idea does Pa say it is to throw money into the crowd?
3. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
(a) Because he was rude to Pa.
(b) Because he voiced concerns.
(c) Because he wouldn't follow orders.
(d) Because he accused Pa of trying to kill him.
4. Which of the following is not something Pa does as he attacks the Czar?
(a) Apologies for being disrespectful.
(b) Calls him names.
(c) Becomes angry.
(d) Shows fear.
5. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
(a) She finds it disgusting.
(b) She encourages it.
(c) She shares it.
(d) She thinks it is his one weakness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
2. What is the song that the Polish army is singing about?
3. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
4. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
5. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)