|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) In the garden.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) Throne room.
(d) At his dinner table.
2. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
(a) Get more land for their efforts.
(b) Take one piece of gold from the chest.
(c) Have a job in the castle.
(d) Have a chance to show their loyalty to him.
3. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
(a) He takes his mother away.
(b) He calls out the window to the soldiers.
(c) He runs out to help.
(d) He prays with his mother.
4. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
(a) Excessive natures are poor relationships.
(b) Relationships are the meaning of life.
(c) Life and relationships are chaotic.
(d) It is through life and relationships that meaning can be drawn.
5. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
(a) They can smell him.
(b) They see him walking in.
(c) They hear him swearing.
(d) They have set up a warning system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa issue orders for?
2. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
3. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
4. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
5. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)