|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
2. How does Scene 7 end?
(a) Rosamund praying.
(b) With Manure planning to kill Pa.
(c) With Bugglerless making plans.
(d) With a party.
3. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
(a) He is eating the food she is saving for her guests.
(b) He is calling her names.
(c) He is taking down the decorations that she put up.
(d) He is using language she doesn't want her guests to hear.
4. What do Pa and Ma say Buggerless can have?
(a) The bear.
(b) The crown.
(c) The land.
(d) The money.
5. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His childhood best friend.
(b) His service in the army.
(c) His knowledge of the country.
(d) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa say is the only reason he killed the king?
2. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
3. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
4. Who appears unexpectedly at Buggerless' rally?
5. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)