|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men discuss as Pa is sleeping?
(a) Whether to desert Pa now or later.
(b) Whether they can turn Pa over to the Russians.
(c) Whether they can join the Russian army.
(d) Whether Ma can save Pa.
2. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
3. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
4. What does Pa return with?
(a) His favorite green candle.
(b) An unmentionable brush.
(c) A special cake for Captain Manure.
(d) Another dish Ma made.
5. How does Ma suggest Pa win over Buggerless?
(a) With bribes.
(b) With generousity.
(c) With a strong hand.
(d) With lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
2. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
3. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
4. How does Ma feel when she finds the gold?
5. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)