|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(a) Well-bred and arrogant.
2. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees his brothers being attacked.
(b) He sees Pa with the crown.
(c) He sees his father killed.
(d) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
3. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
(a) Queen Rosamund.
(d) Pa Ubu.
4. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
(a) It is through life and relationships that meaning can be drawn.
(b) Excessive natures are poor relationships.
(c) Relationships are the meaning of life.
(d) Life and relationships are chaotic.
5. Which of the is a synonym for epithet?
(a) Tombstone phrase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
2. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
3. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
4. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
5. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)