|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
(a) He runs out to help.
(b) He prays with his mother.
(c) He takes his mother away.
(d) He calls out the window to the soldiers.
2. What do the guests complain about?
(a) How bad the food is.
(b) How bizarre his behavior is.
(c) How often this happens at their house.
(d) How bad a host he is.
3. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
(a) Actions which can not be portrayed on a stage.
(b) Insight into motives of characters not introduced.
(c) The character's inner thoughts.
(d) The unique relationship between characters.
4. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(c) Well-bred and arrogant.
5. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
(b) Talk louder.
(c) Make fun of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
2. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
3. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
4. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
5. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)