|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
(a) Eccentric and sometimes unintelligible language.
(b) Proper English mixed with some slang terms.
(c) Crudely filled with cursing and epithets.
(d) A language foreign to theEnglish speaking reader.
2. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
3. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
(a) They become friendlier to each other.
(b) They continue arguing.
(c) They use more vulgarity though it is in code.
(d) They pretend like the do not know each other.
4. What is Buggerless' punishment?
(a) He must leave the kingdom.
(b) He cannot attend the parade.
(c) He must go and apologize to Pa.
(d) He must ride with Pa during the parade.
5. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) What will happen in the parade.
(b) Wenceslas' safety.
(c) Her son's well being.
(d) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
2. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
3. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
4. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
5. Where do Rosamond and Buggerless go to hide?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)