|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(b) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(c) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(d) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
2. How does Ma react to the exchange?
(a) She pushes Manure out of the door.
(b) She tries to calm Pa down.
(c) She agrees with Manure and flees from Pa.
(d) She verbally attacks Manure herself.
3. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too mean hearted.
(b) They say he is hard headed.
(c) They say he is too trusting.
(d) They say he is being foolish.
4. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) Her gut feelings.
(b) The prophecy.
(c) A dream.
(d) The fortuneteller's words.
5. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That the entire country will be better off.
(b) That he will become a duke.
(c) That he will pay him handsomely.
(d) That he will give him a night with Ma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
2. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
3. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
4. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
5. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)