|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(c) Well-bred and arrogant.
2. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(b) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(c) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(d) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
3. What does Buggerless call Pa?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A fool.
(c) A waife.
(d) A moron.
4. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He cries uncontrollable.
(b) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(c) He verbally screams at Ma.
(d) He becomes cowardly.
5. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) Who will become the king after he is killed.
(b) Who will actually kill the king.
(c) What method to use to kill the king.
(d) When they should kill the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
2. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
4. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
5. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)