|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) Her gut feelings.
(b) The prophecy.
(c) The fortuneteller's words.
(d) A dream.
2. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
(a) Because he voiced concerns.
(b) Because he was rude to Pa.
(c) Because he wouldn't follow orders.
(d) Because he accused Pa of trying to kill him.
3. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Old woman and Manure.
(b) Manure only.
(c) Ma only.
(d) He blames the king's sons.
4. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
(a) He says that he will kill Pa.
(b) He says he doesn't have to listen to his father.
(c) He says he'll do as he is told.
(d) He says that he will do whatever he wants.
5. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) They are being summoned to meet the king.
(b) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
(c) They are being evicted from their home.
(d) Manure has brought them up on charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
2. How does Pa react to the news?
3. What happens at the parade?
4. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
5. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)