|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) What will happen in the parade.
(b) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(c) Wenceslas' safety.
(d) Her son's well being.
2. What happens at the parade?
(a) Pa is accidently killed.
(b) Pa gives the signal and the king is attacked.
(c) Pa is forced to attack the king himself.
(d) Pa becomes too cowardly and does nothing.
3. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Manure only.
(b) Old woman and Manure.
(c) He blames the king's sons.
(d) Ma only.
4. What do the guests complain about?
(a) How bad a host he is.
(b) How bad the food is.
(c) How bizarre his behavior is.
(d) How often this happens at their house.
5. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
(a) She feels that he will never do it.
(b) She thinks she has almost persuaded.
(c) She will have to take drastic steps.
(d) She will have to find alternate strategies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ma react to the exchange?
2. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
3. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
4. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
5. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)