|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa complain about in regards to the menu?
(a) That there is nothing there that he likes.
(b) That it doesn't taste very good.
(c) How long it took to make.
(d) How much it will cost.
2. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
(a) Run for president of England.
(b) Murder King Wenceslas.
(c) Get a new job in Poland.
(d) Make a plan and stick to it.
3. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
(a) Talent show.
(b) Educational expo.
(c) Theater event.
(d) Dinner party.
4. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
(a) He rubs it on their food.
(b) He puts it in Ma's hair.
(c) He uses it to pick his teeth.
(d) He throws the brush at the guests.
5. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
(a) Crude language.
(b) Refusal to talk to her.
(c) Lack of ambition.
(d) Lack of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosamund concerned about?
2. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
3. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
4. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
5. What does Pa return with?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)