|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buggerless call Pa?
(a) A waife.
(b) A fool.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A moron.
2. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
(a) He orders them out of his house.
(b) He overturns the table.
(c) He walks out of the room and slams the door.
(d) He throws food and swears at them.
3. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
(a) The unique relationship between characters.
(b) The character's inner thoughts.
(c) Actions which can not be portrayed on a stage.
(d) Insight into motives of characters not introduced.
4. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
(b) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(c) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(d) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
5. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A military parade.
(b) A reception in his honor.
(c) A party at the castle.
(d) A ball at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
2. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
3. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
4. What happens at the parade?
5. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)