|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
(a) He prays with his mother.
(b) He takes his mother away.
(c) He calls out the window to the soldiers.
(d) He runs out to help.
2. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) Who will actually kill the king.
(b) Who will become the king after he is killed.
(c) When they should kill the king.
(d) What method to use to kill the king.
3. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
(a) Comedy without hope.
(b) Comedy with exaggeration and foolishness.
(c) A drama which occurs through a dream.
(d) A drama with death and violence.
4. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He verbally screams at Ma.
(b) He becomes cowardly.
(c) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(d) He cries uncontrollable.
5. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
(a) Unfulfilled dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
2. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
3. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
4. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
5. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)