|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
(a) The character's inner thoughts.
(b) Actions which can not be portrayed on a stage.
(c) The unique relationship between characters.
(d) Insight into motives of characters not introduced.
2. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
(a) Proper English mixed with some slang terms.
(b) Eccentric and sometimes unintelligible language.
(c) A language foreign to theEnglish speaking reader.
(d) Crudely filled with cursing and epithets.
3. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) Her gut feelings.
(b) The prophecy.
(c) A dream.
(d) The fortuneteller's words.
4. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
(a) He calls out the window to the soldiers.
(b) He runs out to help.
(c) He prays with his mother.
(d) He takes his mother away.
5. What is the main plot line in Act 1 of this play?
(a) Unfulfilled dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa react to the news?
2. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
3. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
4. How many sons does the king have?
5. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)