|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the parade?
(a) Pa is accidently killed.
(b) Pa gives the signal and the king is attacked.
(c) Pa is forced to attack the king himself.
(d) Pa becomes too cowardly and does nothing.
2. How does Ma feel about her actions and success at convincing Pa to follow her plan?
(a) She will have to find alternate strategies.
(b) She will have to take drastic steps.
(c) She thinks she has almost persuaded.
(d) She feels that he will never do it.
3. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
(a) That he and ma are going to be killed.
(b) The king is going to kill him.
(c) Manure told the king of their discussion.
(d) The king has discovered their plot.
4. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
(a) Queen Rosamund.
(d) Pa Ubu.
5. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) The type of language he uses.
(b) His need for better clothes.
(c) How bad he smells.
(d) His lack of appropriate manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
2. What type of play is this?
3. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
4. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
5. What do soliloquys offer to the audience?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)