|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma think will happen to her?
(a) She will have to take charge of the situation.
(b) She will be able to kill him.
(c) She will be queen.
(d) She will have money.
2. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
(a) She is looking out for his best interests.
(b) She cannot act this way herself.
(c) She wants him to go to jail.
(d) She is manipulative.
3. What happens after Manure makes his complaint?
(a) Pa takes back his offer to make Manure a duke.
(b) Pa punches Manure in the face.
(c) Pa loses his temper.
(d) Pa walks away.
4. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(b) He verbally screams at Ma.
(c) He becomes cowardly.
(d) He cries uncontrollable.
5. What happens when Buggerless prepares to defend himself from Pa?
(a) Pa runs away.
(b) Pa kills Buggerless.
(c) Manure steps between the men.
(d) Rosamund protects her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
2. Which of the following is one of the main themes of this play?
3. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
4. What plans do Pa, Ma and the captain discuss?
5. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)