|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ma feel obligated to encourage Pa to seek out his ambitions?
(a) She is looking out for his best interests.
(b) She wants him to go to jail.
(c) She is manipulative.
(d) She cannot act this way herself.
2. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
3. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
(a) Theater event.
(b) Talent show.
(c) Dinner party.
(d) Educational expo.
4. Which of the following is the best definition for a satire?
(a) Comedy with exaggeration and foolishness.
(b) Comedy without hope.
(c) A drama which occurs through a dream.
(d) A drama with death and violence.
5. What happens at the parade?
(a) Pa becomes too cowardly and does nothing.
(b) Pa gives the signal and the king is attacked.
(c) Pa is accidently killed.
(d) Pa is forced to attack the king himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
2. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
3. What is Rosamund concerned about?
4. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
5. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)