|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) His need for better clothes.
(b) How bad he smells.
(c) The type of language he uses.
(d) His lack of appropriate manners.
2. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(b) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(c) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(d) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
3. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He falls and hurts himself.
(b) He shakes hands with the king.
(c) He swears at his wife.
(d) He punches Buggerless.
4. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) Wenceslas' safety.
(b) Her son's well being.
(c) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(d) What will happen in the parade.
5. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Heads and Tails.
(b) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(c) Boleslas and Ladislas.
(d) Manure and Buggerless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of the character Pa?
2. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
3. What does Buggerless do right after he witnesses the attack?
4. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
5. How many sons does the king have?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)