|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Old woman and Manure.
(b) He blames the king's sons.
(c) Manure only.
(d) Ma only.
2. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Heads and Tails.
(b) Boleslas and Ladislas.
(c) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(d) Manure and Buggerless.
3. Which of the following is the best definition of a soliloquy?
(a) When a play's characters pause for effect.
(b) When characters are giving speeches to other characters.
(c) When a character is talking to the audience and is alone.
(d) When the play stops between acts.
4. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is being foolish.
(b) They say he is hard headed.
(c) They say he is too trusting.
(d) They say he is too mean hearted.
5. What does Buggerless call Pa?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A waife.
(c) A moron.
(d) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
2. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
3. What does Ma think will happen to her?
4. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
5. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)