|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scenes 1, 2, and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) At his dinner table.
(c) Throne room.
(d) In the garden.
2. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His personal appearance.
(b) His ability to fight.
(c) His prayers.
(d) His men's bravery.
3. Which of the following isn't something Pa complains about on his march to Russia?
(a) About how tired he is.
(b) About how he can't afford a carriage.
(c) About his weapons and belongings.
(d) About Ma's attempt to steal gold.
4. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
(a) Watch the amount of money they spend.
(b) Make Manure a duke.
(c) Watch what he eats.
(d) Listen to what Ma says.
5. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
(a) Killing Manure.
(b) Learning that Ma stole all his gold.
(c) Fighting Bugglerless.
(d) Being chased by a bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa issue orders for?
2. What does Pa say about his speech?
3. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
4. Where did Manure go?
5. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)