|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea does Pa say it is to throw money into the crowd?
2. What does Pa say about war?
(a) He says that he needs more money for a war.
(b) He says he'll fight one, but not spend any money.
(c) He says that he will attack first.
(d) He says he refuses to fight one.
3. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) Changes in the palace guards.
(b) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
(c) A new set of soldiers.
(d) Huge feast and gifts of money.
4. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
(a) He says that he will do whatever he wants.
(b) He says he doesn't have to listen to his father.
(c) He says he'll do as he is told.
(d) He says that he will kill Pa.
5. What does Ma tell Pa that his only action is?
(a) To build a fortress.
(b) To declare war on Russia.
(c) To go into hiding.
(d) To send an assassin for Mannure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
2. Why does the king punish Buggerless?
3. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
4. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
5. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)