|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
(a) The fortuneteller's words.
(b) The prophecy.
(c) Her gut feelings.
(d) A dream.
2. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
3. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
(a) He walks out of the room and slams the door.
(b) He throws food and swears at them.
(c) He overturns the table.
(d) He orders them out of his house.
4. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) Manure has brought them up on charges.
(b) They are being evicted from their home.
(c) They are being summoned to meet the king.
(d) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
5. How does Scene 7 end?
(a) Rosamund praying.
(b) With Manure planning to kill Pa.
(c) With a party.
(d) With Bugglerless making plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
2. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
3. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
4. Why does Pa invite everyone to the palace?
5. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)