|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa respond to the laughter?
(a) He tells them to shut their mouth.
(b) He sends them all down the chute.
(c) He hits Ma in the mouth.
(d) He storms out of the room.
2. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he should relax.
(b) She says he is stupid.
(c) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(d) She says he blew their plans.
3. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) Without any soldiers or protection.
(b) Without armor or a sword.
(c) With his other two sons to protect him.
(d) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
4. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
(a) Move all of the riches from the castle.
(b) Have a feast.
(c) Promote Manure to duke.
(d) Kill the rest of the people loyal to the king.
5. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
(b) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(c) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(d) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
2. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
3. What do Ma and Manure want Pa to do with the money?
4. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
5. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)