|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the character Pa defined by?
(a) His desire for money.
(b) His loyalty to others.
(c) His love of the people.
(d) His willingness to be a follower.
2. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His knowledge of the country.
(b) His childhood best friend.
(c) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(d) His service in the army.
3. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(b) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
(c) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
(d) Review the details of the plan.
4. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
(a) The two soldiers will hold down the king.
(b) Pa will sneak into the king's quarters and the others will protect him.
(c) Manure will slice the king in two.
(d) Ma will distract the king.
5. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Calling for her husband's head.
(b) Fighting over the gold.
(c) Cheering for her husband.
(d) Begging for the return of the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea does Pa say it is to throw money into the crowd?
2. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
3. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
4. What do the guests complain about?
5. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)