|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
(a) Being a coward.
(b) Having a poorly trained army.
(c) For not knowing how to put on his armor.
(d) Not spending more money.
2. What are the people doing that helps to form Ma's opinion of them?
(a) Fighting over the gold.
(b) Cheering for her husband.
(c) Calling for her husband's head.
(d) Begging for the return of the king.
3. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
(b) Loyal followers.
4. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
(a) He loves Ma.
(b) To collect more money.
(c) Ma is in charge.
(d) To protect the palace.
5. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
(a) That he and ma are going to be killed.
(b) The king is going to kill him.
(c) The king has discovered their plot.
(d) Manure told the king of their discussion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ma and Manure try to convince Pa to do?
2. What does Pa issue orders for?
3. How does Ma react to the exchange?
4. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
5. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)