|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
(a) Get more land for their efforts.
(b) Have a chance to show their loyalty to him.
(c) Take one piece of gold from the chest.
(d) Have a job in the castle.
2. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) What will happen in the parade.
(b) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(c) Wenceslas' safety.
(d) Her son's well being.
3. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
(a) He knows the captain is sleeping with his wife.
(b) His wife told him to behave this way.
(c) He wants to talk to the captain alone.
(d) He has a secret to share with the captain.
4. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) The type of language he uses.
(b) His lack of appropriate manners.
(c) How bad he smells.
(d) His need for better clothes.
5. What do the guests complain about?
(a) How bad a host he is.
(b) How bizarre his behavior is.
(c) How bad the food is.
(d) How often this happens at their house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa return with?
2. How does Pa react to the news?
3. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
4. How does the winner of the race feel?
5. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)