|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guests complain about?
(a) How bad the food is.
(b) How often this happens at their house.
(c) How bad a host he is.
(d) How bizarre his behavior is.
2. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A ball at night.
(b) A military parade.
(c) A reception in his honor.
(d) A party at the castle.
3. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
(c) Pa Ubu.
(d) Queen Rosamund.
4. How does Pa react to the letter?
(a) With a sense of urgency.
(b) With false bravado.
(c) With anger.
(d) With terror.
5. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
(a) He is using language she doesn't want her guests to hear.
(b) He is eating the food she is saving for her guests.
(c) He is calling her names.
(d) He is taking down the decorations that she put up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
2. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
3. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
4. How does Ma react to the exchange?
5. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)