|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
2. What do Ma and Manure want Pa to do with the money?
(a) Pay those that helped him richly.
(b) Hide it so that if he is overthrown they do not lose it.
(c) Distribute it to the people to celebrate his success.
(d) Divide it among themselves evenly.
3. Why do the councilors and Ma laugh at Pa?
(a) He falls down and hurts himself.
(b) He yells at Ma.
(c) He gets confused and mixes up his words.
(d) He storms out of the building.
4. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
5. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He falls and hurts himself.
(b) He shakes hands with the king.
(c) He punches Buggerless.
(d) He swears at his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Pa willing to give away some of the money?
2. What does Pa say about war?
3. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
4. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
5. What do the Captain and other guests do when Pa goes out?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)