|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
2. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(b) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
(c) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(d) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
3. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
(a) He puts it in Ma's hair.
(b) He uses it to pick his teeth.
(c) He rubs it on their food.
(d) He throws the brush at the guests.
4. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He falls and hurts himself.
(b) He punches Buggerless.
(c) He swears at his wife.
(d) He shakes hands with the king.
5. What does Pa issue orders for?
(a) A new set of soldiers.
(b) Presents for his wife and those that helped her.
(c) Huge feast and gifts of money.
(d) Changes in the palace guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sons does the king have?
2. What does the king do for Pa?
3. What happens between Ma and Pa when the guests come in?
4. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
5. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)