|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
2. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
(b) Without armor or a sword.
(c) Without any soldiers or protection.
(d) With his other two sons to protect him.
3. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
(d) Other kingdoms.
4. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
(a) She saw Pa Ubu killing the king.
(b) She saw Buggerless killing is father.
(c) She saw everyone at the parade turning on the king.
(d) She saw the king dead and the crown given to Pa Ubu.
5. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
(a) Have a job in the castle.
(b) Get more land for their efforts.
(c) Have a chance to show their loyalty to him.
(d) Take one piece of gold from the chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
2. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
3. What does Ma tell Pa that his only action is?
4. What happens when the horse is brought for Pa?
5. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)