|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
(a) They say he is too trusting.
(b) They say he is too mean hearted.
(c) They say he is being foolish.
(d) They say he is hard headed.
2. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
(a) How ugly Ma is.
(b) How worthless Ma is.
(c) How Ma can do nothing right.
(d) How disgusting the food looks like.
3. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(b) Her son's well being.
(c) Wenceslas' safety.
(d) What will happen in the parade.
4. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His childhood best friend.
(b) His service in the army.
(c) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
(d) His knowledge of the country.
5. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) How bad he smells.
(b) His need for better clothes.
(c) His lack of appropriate manners.
(d) The type of language he uses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grabs the crown at the parade?
2. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
3. What is the song that the Polish army is singing about?
4. What reason does the person give for wanting the king to change his mind?
5. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)