|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) Without any soldiers or protection.
(b) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
(c) Without armor or a sword.
(d) With his other two sons to protect him.
2. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A military parade.
(b) A reception in his honor.
(c) A party at the castle.
(d) A ball at night.
3. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
(b) He sees his father killed.
(c) He sees Pa with the crown.
(d) He sees his brothers being attacked.
4. Why does Ma get angry with Pa?
(a) He is using language she doesn't want her guests to hear.
(b) He is calling her names.
(c) He is taking down the decorations that she put up.
(d) He is eating the food she is saving for her guests.
5. What does Manure say he will do when he returns?
(a) Take up the fight of the peasants.
(b) Take Ma away from Pa.
(c) Restore the kingdom to Buggerless.
(d) Remove Pa from the throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa react to the news?
2. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
3. What is Rosamund concerned about?
4. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
5. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)