|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
(a) To have revenge.
(b) To kill Buggerless no matter what.
(c) To never return to the castle.
(d) To kill the king no matter what.
2. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
(a) That Pa can count on both Manure and his men.
(b) That he must tell the king what Pa is planning.
(c) That Pa doesn't know what he is doing.
(d) That he finds it interesting, but he needs more than being a duke.
3. What is Rosamund concerned about?
(a) The king and Buggerless's relationship.
(b) Her son's well being.
(c) What will happen in the parade.
(d) Wenceslas' safety.
4. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
(d) Loyal followers.
5. What does Buggerless call Pa?
(a) A fool.
(b) A waife.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A moron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
2. What does Pa joke about before he starts eating?
3. What is the character Pa defined by?
4. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
5. How does Ma respond to Pa's plans?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)