|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Rosamund tells Buggerless that she feels much safer?
(a) He sees his brothers being attacked.
(b) He sees his father killed.
(c) He sees Pa with the crown.
(d) He sees his brothers chasing Pa.
2. Why does Pa invite everyone to the palace?
(a) To protect him.
(b) For the race.
(c) To open the castle.
(d) For a feast.
3. What is the character Pa defined by?
(a) His loyalty to others.
(b) His willingness to be a follower.
(c) His desire for money.
(d) His love of the people.
4. Who is the letter from that comes by messenger?
5. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Old woman and Manure.
(b) He blames the king's sons.
(c) Manure only.
(d) Ma only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose idea does Pa say it is to throw money into the crowd?
2. What type of event are Ma and Pa hosting?
3. Who does Pa call to his council chambers?
4. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
5. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)