|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ma and Manure want Pa to do with the money?
(a) Divide it among themselves evenly.
(b) Distribute it to the people to celebrate his success.
(c) Hide it so that if he is overthrown they do not lose it.
(d) Pay those that helped him richly.
2. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
(a) She shares it.
(b) She finds it disgusting.
(c) She encourages it.
(d) She thinks it is his one weakness.
3. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
(a) That he will pay him handsomely.
(b) That the entire country will be better off.
(c) That he will become a duke.
(d) That he will give him a night with Ma.
4. Why does Pa want to get rid of all of the guests except Captain Manure?
(a) He wants to talk to the captain alone.
(b) He knows the captain is sleeping with his wife.
(c) He has a secret to share with the captain.
(d) His wife told him to behave this way.
5. Where did Manure go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosamund concerned about?
2. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
3. When the king says that he has complete trust in Pa Ubu, how do Rosamund and Buggerless respond?
4. How does Pa feel when he hears what Manure has to say?
5. What does Pa plan to control beyond the finances?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)