|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He becomes cowardly.
(b) He verbally screams at Ma.
(c) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(d) He cries uncontrollable.
2. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him a duke.
(b) Makes him a member of the court.
(c) Makes him an offer of more land.
(d) Makes him a count.
3. What does Pa allow all of the peasants who did not win the race to do?
(a) Take one piece of gold from the chest.
(b) Get more land for their efforts.
(c) Have a chance to show their loyalty to him.
(d) Have a job in the castle.
4. How does Buggerless respond to the punishment?
(a) He says he doesn't have to listen to his father.
(b) He says he'll do as he is told.
(c) He says that he will kill Pa.
(d) He says that he will do whatever he wants.
5. Where did Manure go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manure say to Pa's suggestion?
2. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
3. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
4. What happened in Rosamund's dream?
5. What does Pa say just before he leaves?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)