|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ma's opinion on Pa's love of money?
(a) She thinks it is his one weakness.
(b) She finds it disgusting.
(c) She shares it.
(d) She encourages it.
2. What do the guests complain about?
(a) How bad a host he is.
(b) How bad the food is.
(c) How bizarre his behavior is.
(d) How often this happens at their house.
3. What does Ma berate Pa for in Scene 8?
(a) For not knowing how to put on his armor.
(b) Being a coward.
(c) Not spending more money.
(d) Having a poorly trained army.
4. What does Manure complain about in regards to Pa?
(a) How bad he smells.
(b) His need for better clothes.
(c) His lack of appropriate manners.
(d) The type of language he uses.
5. How many sons does the king have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
2. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
3. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
4. Who tries to change the king's mind about Buggerless' punishment?
5. What tax does Ma indicate isn't making any money?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)