|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
(a) He overturns the table.
(b) He throws food and swears at them.
(c) He walks out of the room and slams the door.
(d) He orders them out of his house.
2. Who does Buggerless fight with as Rosamund gets away?
3. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He punches Buggerless.
(b) He swears at his wife.
(c) He shakes hands with the king.
(d) He falls and hurts himself.
4. Where did Manure go?
5. Why do the councilors and Ma laugh at Pa?
(a) He yells at Ma.
(b) He storms out of the building.
(c) He falls down and hurts himself.
(d) He gets confused and mixes up his words.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ma and Manure want Pa to do with the money?
2. These two scenes are more of a what and less of a parody?
3. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
4. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
5. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)