|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wenceslas plan on attending the parade?
(a) With his other two sons to protect him.
(b) Without any soldiers or protection.
(c) Without his wife or sons to better protect them.
(d) Without armor or a sword.
2. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him a member of the court.
(b) Makes him a duke.
(c) Makes him an offer of more land.
(d) Makes him a count.
3. What does Buggerless call Pa?
(a) A moron.
(b) A fool.
(c) A waife.
(d) A murderer.
4. What is Ma's opinion of the people who are receiving the money?
5. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
(a) The king has discovered their plot.
(b) That he and ma are going to be killed.
(c) Manure told the king of their discussion.
(d) The king is going to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ma and Manure want Pa to do with the money?
2. Why does Pa invite everyone to the palace?
3. What does Pa offer to the captain in exchange for his help?
4. What does Pa do first to get rid of all of the guests except the captain?
5. What does Rosamund indicate her concern is based on?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)