|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
(a) He was poisoned.
(b) He ate too much.
(c) He regrets what he did.
(d) He doesn't know why.
2. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
(a) They will become peasants.
(b) They will be de-brained.
(c) They will be killed.
(d) They will be brainwashed.
3. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He becomes cowardly.
(b) He verbally screams at Ma.
(c) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(d) He cries uncontrollable.
4. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Review the details of the plan.
(b) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
(c) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(d) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
5. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
(a) Her constant nagging.
(b) How Buggerless got away.
(c) How much money he lost.
(d) How Manure did not keep his promises.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
2. How many sons does the king have?
3. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
4. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
5. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)