|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
(a) Family members.
2. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
(a) He will be seen as a hero.
(b) He won the battle.
(c) He has defeated the Russian army.
(d) He wasn't afraid.
3. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) Manure has brought them up on charges.
(b) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
(c) They are being summoned to meet the king.
(d) They are being evicted from their home.
4. What does Pa brag about?
(a) How much money he will make.
(b) How foolish the soldiers were.
(c) How well he fought.
(d) How well the men listened.
5. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
(a) Rule the courts.
(b) Collect taxes.
(c) Handle all of the kingdom's affairs.
(d) Decide who will be considered noble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
2. Which of the following is not one of the joys talked about of being king?
3. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
4. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
5. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)