|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) He blames the king's sons.
(b) Manure only.
(c) Old woman and Manure.
(d) Ma only.
2. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He shakes hands with the king.
(b) He punches Buggerless.
(c) He swears at his wife.
(d) He falls and hurts himself.
3. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In a pub.
(d) In the Czar's castle.
4. What do the men want to do with the bear?
(a) Use it as bait.
(b) Put it at the front of the cave to scare off others.
(c) Skin it as a trophy.
(d) Cook it and eat it.
5. How does Pa speak about Manure?
(b) With high regards.
(c) With awe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
2. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
3. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
4. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
5. What does Buggerless call Pa?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)