|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
(a) Tells them to pay him money.
(b) Tells them who to set free.
(c) Tells them how they are to run their courts.
(d) Tells them they are all fired.
2. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) Who will become the king after he is killed.
(b) What method to use to kill the king.
(c) When they should kill the king.
(d) Who will actually kill the king.
3. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
(a) To kill the king no matter what.
(b) To have revenge.
(c) To kill Buggerless no matter what.
(d) To never return to the castle.
4. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) Manure has brought them up on charges.
(b) They are being evicted from their home.
(c) They are being summoned to meet the king.
(d) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
5. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
(a) How Manure did not keep his promises.
(b) Her constant nagging.
(c) How much money he lost.
(d) How Buggerless got away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
2. Which of the following is not one of the joys talked about of being king?
3. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
4. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
5. How many sons does the king have?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)