|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buggerless call Pa?
(a) A fool.
(b) A waife.
(c) A moron.
(d) A murderer.
2. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
(a) Listen to what Ma says.
(b) Watch the amount of money they spend.
(c) Make Manure a duke.
(d) Watch what he eats.
3. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Manure only.
(b) Old woman and Manure.
(c) He blames the king's sons.
(d) Ma only.
4. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) In the garden.
(b) At his dinner table.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) Throne room.
5. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His childhood best friend.
(b) His service in the army.
(c) His knowledge of the country.
(d) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
2. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
3. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
4. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
5. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)