|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In a pub.
(b) In the Czar's castle.
(c) In a trench.
(d) In a cave.
2. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
(a) If he doesn't stop complaining, they'll give him to the Russians.
(b) If he doesn't help with the bear he won't get any meat.
(c) If he isn't nicer, they will leave him behind.
(d) If he doesn't shut up, they will shut him up.
3. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
(a) They will become peasants.
(b) They will be brainwashed.
(c) They will be killed.
(d) They will be de-brained.
4. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he is stupid.
(b) She says he should relax.
(c) She says he blew their plans.
(d) She says that the king knows of their plan.
5. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
(a) Collect taxes.
(b) Handle all of the kingdom's affairs.
(c) Decide who will be considered noble.
(d) Rule the courts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa speak about Manure?
2. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
3. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
4. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
5. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)