|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(b) Three fourths.
(c) All of it.
(d) One fourth.
2. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
(a) Collect taxes.
(b) Decide who will be considered noble.
(c) Rule the courts.
(d) Handle all of the kingdom's affairs.
3. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him an offer of more land.
(b) Makes him a count.
(c) Makes him a duke.
(d) Makes him a member of the court.
4. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) Who will actually kill the king.
(b) When they should kill the king.
(c) What method to use to kill the king.
(d) Who will become the king after he is killed.
5. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His service in the army.
(b) His childhood best friend.
(c) His knowledge of the country.
(d) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
2. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
3. How does Ma suggest Pa win over Buggerless?
4. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
5. How does Pa speak about Manure?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)