|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) At his dinner table.
(b) In his bedroom.
(c) In the garden.
(d) Throne room.
2. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(a) Three fourths.
(b) All of it.
(c) One fourth.
3. How does Pa speak about Manure?
(b) With awe.
(d) With high regards.
4. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
(a) They will become peasants.
(b) They will be brainwashed.
(c) They will be killed.
(d) They will be de-brained.
5. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Boleslas and Ladislas.
(b) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(c) Manure and Buggerless.
(d) Heads and Tails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa brag about?
2. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
3. What do the men want to do with the bear?
4. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
5. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)