|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pa speak about Manure?
(a) With awe.
(d) With high regards.
2. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
(a) Family members.
3. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will be massacred.
(b) They will be banished.
(c) They will go down the chute.
(d) They will become slaves.
4. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Boleslas and Ladislas.
(b) Manure and Buggerless.
(c) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(d) Heads and Tails.
5. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In a pub.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In the Czar's castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
2. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
3. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
4. How many sons does the king have?
5. What does Pa vow as he leaves?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)