|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa brag about?
(a) How well the men listened.
(b) How foolish the soldiers were.
(c) How much money he will make.
(d) How well he fought.
2. How does Pa react to the news?
(a) He becomes cowardly.
(b) He says he will kill him during the meeting.
(c) He cries uncontrollable.
(d) He verbally screams at Ma.
3. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
(a) He cowers in the corner.
(b) He helps to fight off the bear.
(c) He prays.
(d) He runs away.
4. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him an offer of more land.
(b) Makes him a duke.
(c) Makes him a member of the court.
(d) Makes him a count.
5. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
(a) She says he blew their plans.
(b) She says he should relax.
(c) She says that the king knows of their plan.
(d) She says he is stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
2. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
3. How many sons does the king have?
4. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
5. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)