|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
(a) Pa sends them down the chute.
(b) Pa ignores them and stops the court system.
(c) Pa bribes them until they agree.
(d) Pa has them banished.
2. What does the king refer to from Pa's past?
(a) His childhood best friend.
(b) His service in the army.
(c) His knowledge of the country.
(d) His honesty and loyalty to the king.
3. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
(a) Heads and Tails.
(b) Boleslas and Ladislas.
(c) Wenceslas and Duncan.
(d) Manure and Buggerless.
4. Which of the following is not one of the joys talked about of being king?
(a) Having lots of food.
(b) Fighting Russians.
(c) Killing people.
(d) Collecting taxes.
5. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
(a) He runs out of things to day.
(b) He is suddenly hungry.
(c) He hears a noise.
(d) The others demand he stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
2. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
3. What does say that Pa and Ma owe to Manure?
4. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
5. What does Buggerless call Pa?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)