|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
(a) He is suddenly hungry.
(b) He hears a noise.
(c) The others demand he stop.
(d) He runs out of things to day.
2. What do the men want to do with the bear?
(a) Skin it as a trophy.
(b) Put it at the front of the cave to scare off others.
(c) Use it as bait.
(d) Cook it and eat it.
3. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
(a) He won the battle.
(b) He will be seen as a hero.
(c) He has defeated the Russian army.
(d) He wasn't afraid.
4. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(a) All of it.
(b) One fourth.
(c) Three fourths.
5. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His personal appearance.
(b) His prayers.
(c) His men's bravery.
(d) His ability to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa brag about?
2. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
3. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
4. How does Pa speak about Manure?
5. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)