|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
(a) Who will actually kill the king.
(b) When they should kill the king.
(c) Who will become the king after he is killed.
(d) What method to use to kill the king.
2. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
(a) Her constant nagging.
(b) How Buggerless got away.
(c) How Manure did not keep his promises.
(d) How much money he lost.
3. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
(a) He will face the anger of the people.
(b) She will leave him.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) Manure will steal the throne.
4. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A reception in his honor.
(b) A party at the castle.
(c) A military parade.
(d) A ball at night.
5. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
(a) Pa has them banished.
(b) Pa ignores them and stops the court system.
(c) Pa sends them down the chute.
(d) Pa bribes them until they agree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men discuss as Pa is sleeping?
2. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
3. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
4. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
5. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)