|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
(a) Pa sends them down the chute.
(b) Pa bribes them until they agree.
(c) Pa ignores them and stops the court system.
(d) Pa has them banished.
2. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him a count.
(b) Makes him a duke.
(c) Makes him a member of the court.
(d) Makes him an offer of more land.
3. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A reception in his honor.
(b) A military parade.
(c) A party at the castle.
(d) A ball at night.
4. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will become slaves.
(b) They will be massacred.
(c) They will go down the chute.
(d) They will be banished.
5. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
(a) In Pa's old home.
(b) With Buggerless.
(d) In the throne room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people involved in the plan argue over?
2. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
3. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
4. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
5. What does Pa insist even though he ran away?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)