|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
(a) In the throne room.
(b) With Buggerless.
(d) In Pa's old home.
2. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
(a) Tells them who to set free.
(b) Tells them how they are to run their courts.
(c) Tells them they are all fired.
(d) Tells them to pay him money.
3. How does Pa speak about Manure?
(b) With awe.
(c) With high regards.
4. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Review the details of the plan.
(b) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
(c) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(d) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
5. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
(a) Manure has brought them up on charges.
(b) They are being evicted from their home.
(c) Manure needs to meet with them in private.
(d) They are being summoned to meet the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pa describe Ma to the king?
2. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
3. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
4. Which of the following is not something Pa dreams about?
5. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)