|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
(a) If he doesn't stop complaining, they'll give him to the Russians.
(b) If he isn't nicer, they will leave him behind.
(c) If he doesn't help with the bear he won't get any meat.
(d) If he doesn't shut up, they will shut him up.
2. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) In the garden.
(b) Throne room.
(c) In his bedroom.
(d) At his dinner table.
3. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
(a) He is suddenly hungry.
(b) He hears a noise.
(c) The others demand he stop.
(d) He runs out of things to day.
4. What are the peasants talking about when they hear Pa approaching?
(a) Who will pay their taxes.
(b) How to reinstate Buggerless.
(c) Who will kill Pa.
(d) How much they hate him.
5. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him a duke.
(b) Makes him an offer of more land.
(c) Makes him a count.
(d) Makes him a member of the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa believe is the cause of the message delivered to him?
2. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
3. What does Pa say there is no way he will do?
4. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
5. What does Pa brag about?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)