|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
(a) He prays.
(b) He cowers in the corner.
(c) He helps to fight off the bear.
(d) He runs away.
2. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cow.
(c) A deer.
(d) A dog.
3. What do the men want to do with the bear?
(a) Put it at the front of the cave to scare off others.
(b) Skin it as a trophy.
(c) Cook it and eat it.
(d) Use it as bait.
4. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
(a) If he doesn't shut up, they will shut him up.
(b) If he doesn't stop complaining, they'll give him to the Russians.
(c) If he isn't nicer, they will leave him behind.
(d) If he doesn't help with the bear he won't get any meat.
5. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
(a) Handle all of the kingdom's affairs.
(b) Decide who will be considered noble.
(c) Rule the courts.
(d) Collect taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Pa gives the signal?
2. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
3. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
4. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
5. Which of the following is not one of the joys talked about of being king?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)