|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His men's bravery.
(b) His prayers.
(c) His ability to fight.
(d) His personal appearance.
2. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A military parade.
(b) A party at the castle.
(c) A ball at night.
(d) A reception in his honor.
3. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
(a) If he doesn't shut up, they will shut him up.
(b) If he doesn't stop complaining, they'll give him to the Russians.
(c) If he doesn't help with the bear he won't get any meat.
(d) If he isn't nicer, they will leave him behind.
4. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
(a) He hears a noise.
(b) The others demand he stop.
(c) He runs out of things to day.
(d) He is suddenly hungry.
5. What do the men want to do with the bear?
(a) Cook it and eat it.
(b) Use it as bait.
(c) Put it at the front of the cave to scare off others.
(d) Skin it as a trophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
2. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
3. What does Pa complain about before he chases Ma away?
4. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
5. What does Ma tell Pa about his thoughts?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)