|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king do for Pa?
(a) Makes him an offer of more land.
(b) Makes him a count.
(c) Makes him a duke.
(d) Makes him a member of the court.
2. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
(a) Tells them they are all fired.
(b) Tells them how they are to run their courts.
(c) Tells them who to set free.
(d) Tells them to pay him money.
3. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
(a) In Pa's old home.
(b) With Buggerless.
(d) In the throne room.
4. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A ball at night.
(b) A military parade.
(c) A reception in his honor.
(d) A party at the castle.
5. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
(a) They will become slaves.
(b) They will be banished.
(c) They will go down the chute.
(d) They will be massacred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
2. What do the men say to Pa which shows they are finally rebelling?
3. Why does Pa believe he is feeling ill?
4. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
5. How does Pa react to the news?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)