|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
(a) A ball at night.
(b) A military parade.
(c) A party at the castle.
(d) A reception in his honor.
2. What do the men discuss as Pa is sleeping?
(a) Whether to desert Pa now or later.
(b) Whether they can turn Pa over to the Russians.
(c) Whether they can join the Russian army.
(d) Whether Ma can save Pa.
3. What does Pa credit for the victory over the bear?
(a) His personal appearance.
(b) His prayers.
(c) His men's bravery.
(d) His ability to fight.
4. What do the men want to do with the bear?
(a) Put it at the front of the cave to scare off others.
(b) Cook it and eat it.
(c) Use it as bait.
(d) Skin it as a trophy.
5. How does Ma suggest Pa win over Buggerless?
(a) With a strong hand.
(b) With generousity.
(c) With lies.
(d) With bribes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
2. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
3. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
4. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
5. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)