|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Pa order he will now receive from the profits of the taxes?
(b) One fourth.
(c) All of it.
(d) Three fourths.
2. Where do Pa and his followers take refuge?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a trench.
(c) In the Czar's castle.
(d) In a pub.
3. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
(a) Pa bribes them until they agree.
(b) Pa ignores them and stops the court system.
(c) Pa has them banished.
(d) Pa sends them down the chute.
4. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
(a) They can smell him.
(b) They see him walking in.
(c) They hear him swearing.
(d) They have set up a warning system.
5. What will happen to those that Pa sends down the chute?
(a) They will be brainwashed.
(b) They will be de-brained.
(c) They will be killed.
(d) They will become peasants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
2. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
3. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
4. Which of the following characters are the names of the soldiers who are helping with the plan to kill the king?
5. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)