|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pa do in regard to the judges?
(a) Tells them to pay him money.
(b) Tells them they are all fired.
(c) Tells them who to set free.
(d) Tells them how they are to run their courts.
2. How does Ma suggest Pa win over Buggerless?
(a) With lies.
(b) With bribes.
(c) With generousity.
(d) With a strong hand.
3. What does Pa make all of the participants do before they leave?
(a) Sign a confession that they were helping him.
(b) Swear an oath of loyalty to him.
(c) Promise not to speak to anyone else about the plan.
(d) Review the details of the plan.
4. Where does Pa meet with King Wenceslas?
(a) Throne room.
(b) In the garden.
(c) At his dinner table.
(d) In his bedroom.
5. What does Pa mistakenly call the bear?
(a) A cow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A deer.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
2. What does the king remind Pa that he has to come to?
3. How can the peasants tell when Pa is drawing near?
4. What does Pa say he is going to do himself?
5. What does Pa say will happen to the peasants if they do not pay their taxes?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)