|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scenes 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Pa leaves the king?
(a) He punches Buggerless.
(b) He swears at his wife.
(c) He falls and hurts himself.
(d) He shakes hands with the king.
2. What does Pa do while his men are fighting the bear?
(a) He helps to fight off the bear.
(b) He prays.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He cowers in the corner.
3. Where is Manure in Scene 5?
(a) In the throne room.
(c) With Buggerless.
(d) In Pa's old home.
4. How does Ma suggest Pa win over Buggerless?
(a) With a strong hand.
(b) With generousity.
(c) With bribes.
(d) With lies.
5. What does Pa brag about?
(a) How well the men listened.
(b) How much money he will make.
(c) How well he fought.
(d) How foolish the soldiers were.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Pa and Ma Ubu greet in the palace throne room?
2. Why makes Pa stop his mourning for one of his soldiers killed by the Russians?
3. What news does the messenger bring to Ma and Pa?
4. Who protests Pa's decision on the tax profits?
5. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)