|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
2. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
3. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
4. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
5. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would Ella not like to be in isolation?
2. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
3. What typo is in this chapter?
4. Why couldn't Pat have given Joe the money before he tested her?
5. What was interesting to note about Sammy Mundo?
6. How did the author describe Hollis?
7. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
8. Why are Anti-PSI talents necessary?
9. In what state does Joe find Wendy?
10. What does Joe guess was going to happen to all of them and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the concept of human rights on Terra. How would it be different than the concept of human rights here on Earth? What kinds of things would have to change in our society for rights to be as liberal as they are on Terra?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Joe and Wendy as a couple. How did they compliment each other? Use evidence from the book. Provide an explanation as to why Joe didn't ask Wendy out.
Essay Topic 3
If the sensation of touch is a sense that is entirely related to the body, why is it that the people in half life experience physical sensations like touch? Provide an explanation as to why they wouldn't feel as though they were in a dream.
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)