|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was at Joe's door?
2. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
3. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
4. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
5. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the author describe Hollis?
2. Provide reasons as to why Joe Chip is stressed in this chapter.
3. Why does Glen believe that he has figured out where the lot of Hollis' best PSI's have gotten to?
4. Why was activating Ella a sin against her?
5. Why is it a sound business idea that Mr. Runciter sells his services to Ms. Wirt?
6. Why does Joe Chip believe that he was selected to keep the prudence organizations going?
7. In what state does Joe find Wendy?
8. What was interesting to note about Sammy Mundo?
9. Why was Jory able to permeate Ella's conversation?
10. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Provide reasons for the decay of the life around a half-lifer. Why isn't the decay relative to the person in half life? How was it that the entire group of inertials experienced exactly the same decay?
Essay Topic 2
Take a closer look at Joe and Al's work relationship. How are the roles of Al and Joe similar? How do they differ? What is the purpose of their roles in the developing plot of the story?
Essay Topic 3
Explain Pat's fascination with her own power. How does it lead her into trouble later on? For what reasons does this power provide Pat with a false sense of security?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)