|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
(a) The Meremont Hotel.
(b) The Meremont Motel.
(c) The Sutton Grand.
(d) Holiday Inn.
2. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
(a) A second chance at life.
(b) All of these.
(c) A canister of Ubik.
(d) The strength to continue his existence.
3. What color was the drugstore?
4. What does this person represent?
(a) The force trying to aide them.
(b) A manifestation of Runciter.
(c) The force trying to destroy him.
(d) A manifestation of Jory.
5. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
(a) A Chrysler.
(b) A Pontiac.
(c) A Willy's-Knight.
(d) A Pierce-Arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
2. What does Joe ask for on a whim?
3. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
4. What is the name of the newscaster?
5. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Don Denny intuitive in this chapter?
2. How can Joe offer some clarity to the group?
3. What is wrong with Joe's theory, regarding how to stay alive and stop from being worn out?
4. How did Joe try to turn the carton of Ubik into a spray can?
5. What was the only thing that Joe decided would resist regression before anything else?
6. How is Pat taking the fact that everyone is slowly being killed off?
7. What was odd about Joe and Al's visit to Baltimore?
8. What things did Joe feel were an improvement when they had regressed?
9. What different views do the people of the time frame that Joe has found himself in hold that are contrary to the ones Joe and his coworkers hold?
10. What made Mr. Bliss do a double take?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)