Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
(a) Wilma Archer took poor Ed for everything he owned in the divorce.
(b) Ed Archer came down with throat cancer.
(c) Ed Archer skipped town.
(d) Ed Archer died.
2. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 12, 1929.
(b) September 12, 1938.
(c) September 12, 1939.
(d) September 10, 1940.
3. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Eleven hours.
4. What was exhausting to Jory?
(a) Creating the miles and miles of countryside from New York to Des Moines.
(b) Maintaining the existence of 1992.
(c) Stopping Runciter from breaking through.
(d) Convincing the group that Pat was responsible.
5. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
(a) Pall Mall's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
2. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
3. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
4. How does graffiti convey meaning?
5. Who was it that stood in Don Denny's place?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)