|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hasn't died in this chapter?
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Edie Dorn.
(d) Fred Zafsky.
2. What is the only perceivable problem according to Joe?
(a) Getting a job.
(b) Adjusting to the era.
(d) Medicine and dentistry.
3. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
(a) A Chrysler.
(b) A Willy's-Knight.
(c) A Pontiac.
(d) A Pierce-Arrow.
4. Where do the boys plan on going?
(a) Des Moines.
(b) New York.
(c) Back to Zurich.
5. Where was Joe supposed to go?
(a) London Drugs.
(b) Archer's Drugstore.
(c) Artie's Drugstore.
(d) Adam's Drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was exhausting to Jory?
2. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
3. Why won't Herbert von Vogelsang move people out of the reach of Jory?
4. Who was going to send Joe a car?
5. What is going to be the bigger problem?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)