|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Eleven hours.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Eight hours.
2. What is the oldest Joe thinks they could have regressed and gotten away with it?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fourty years.
3. Who hasn't died in this chapter?
(a) Fred Zafsky.
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Edie Dorn.
4. What does Joe ask for on a whim?
(a) A prostitute.
(c) A new order of Ubik.
(d) A map of the city of Des Moines.
5. What is happening to Al's perception?
(a) Things are getting younger.
(b) Things are getting older.
(c) None of these.
(d) He seems to be regressing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
2. Whose writing was it on the note?
3. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
4. What picture remained on the wall?
5. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)