|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was exhausting to Jory?
(a) Stopping Runciter from breaking through.
(b) Creating the miles and miles of countryside from New York to Des Moines.
(c) Maintaining the existence of 1992.
(d) Convincing the group that Pat was responsible.
2. What, according to the person in Joe's hotel room, is the limit of Pat's talent to go back in time?
(c) None of these.
3. What was different about the Carton that they had picked up?
(a) It appeared older.
(b) It wasn't quite full.
(c) It was aged.
(d) It was empty.
4. What does Jory mean by eating people?
(a) He consumes their half life.
(b) He cannibalizes their flesh.
(c) He consumes their soul.
(d) He plagues the mind causing each half lifer to take their own half life.
5. Who is paying for everything?
(a) Runciter Associates.
(b) The mortuary.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe ask Pat for?
2. What is the name of the Ubik representative?
3. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
4. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
5. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Runciter trying to do according to A?
2. What is Glen's thoughts regarding the Prudence organizations?
3. What was Joe's impression of the Mortuary?
4. What things does Joe learn in this chapter that solves the mystery about their adversary, and the force working against them?
5. What different views do the people of the time frame that Joe has found himself in hold that are contrary to the ones Joe and his coworkers hold?
6. How is Don Denny intuitive in this chapter?
7. What does Don Denny go to do, and what does he tell Pat to do in his absence?
8. What was the only thing that Joe decided would resist regression before anything else?
9. What is wrong with Joe's theory, regarding how to stay alive and stop from being worn out?
10. How did Joe try to turn the carton of Ubik into a spray can?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)