|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in this chapter?
(a) Edie Dorn.
2. How does graffiti convey meaning?
(a) Harsh and directly.
(b) Comfortably and calmly.
(c) Softly and discretely.
(d) All of these.
3. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(b) Detached, almost scientific like.
4. What does Al think will help?
(a) They need to confer with Ella.
(b) If the groups scatters to investigate.
(c) If the group stays together.
(d) That they contact Glen immediately.
5. Why won't Herbert von Vogelsang move people out of the reach of Jory?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He is paid substantial money to keep Jory near people.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) There are several Jory types in the moratoriums.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
2. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
3. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
4. How old was the paper that was on the news stand?
5. Who does Joe think Pat is actually working for?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)