|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Jory's clothes from?
(a) Their era.
(b) Medieval times.
(c) Mid century.
(d) Early century.
2. What was in the package in Joe's mail box?
(a) Ubik hand sanitizer.
(b) Ubik Liver and Kidney Balm.
(c) Ubik spray.
(d) All of these.
3. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
(a) None of these.
(c) Credit card.
4. What isn't natural about being in Cold pac?
(a) All of these.
(b) That this isn't the normal progression of half-life.
(c) That they are dying off before their time allows them to.
(d) That there is a force trying to kill them.
5. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
(a) That he's dead.
(b) To get sick.
(c) To buy Ubik.
(d) To buy shares in a stock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
2. Why won't Herbert von Vogelsang move people out of the reach of Jory?
3. Who was it that stood in Don Denny's place?
4. What did Joe Chip flag down?
5. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What according to the advertisement does Ubik actually do?
2. What is Runciter trying to do according to A?
3. How did Joe try to turn the carton of Ubik into a spray can?
4. What did Don Denny say about Joe's appearance, and why is this worrisome?
5. How is Pat taking the fact that everyone is slowly being killed off?
6. What was Joe's impression of the Mortuary?
7. What is wrong with Joe's theory, regarding how to stay alive and stop from being worn out?
8. What made Mr. Bliss do a double take?
9. What message was scrawled on the wall of the men's bathroom? How did Al interpret this?
10. How can Joe offer some clarity to the group?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)