|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
(a) A Pontiac.
(b) A Chrysler.
(c) A Willy's-Knight.
(d) A Pierce-Arrow.
2. Who was going to send Joe a car?
(a) Mrs. Bliss.
(b) Ms. Bliss.
(c) Ms. Jones.
(d) Mr. Jericho.
3. Where was Joe supposed to go?
(a) London Drugs.
(b) Artie's Drugstore.
(c) Archer's Drugstore.
(d) Adam's Drugs.
4. What is going to be the bigger problem?
(a) They can't find edible food.
(b) They won't be able to smoke.
(c) They can't have coffee.
(d) They are all hallucinating.
5. Who is paying for everything?
(a) The mortuary.
(b) All of these.
(c) Runciter Associates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
2. What does Mr. Bliss think about Joe and the rest of the employees of Runciter associates?
3. What does this person represent?
4. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
5. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Pat taking the fact that everyone is slowly being killed off?
2. What is wrong with Joe's theory, regarding how to stay alive and stop from being worn out?
3. What things did Joe feel were an improvement when they had regressed?
4. What message was scrawled on the wall of the men's bathroom? How did Al interpret this?
5. How did Joe try to turn the carton of Ubik into a spray can?
6. How does Pat look at Joe?
7. What things does Joe learn in this chapter that solves the mystery about their adversary, and the force working against them?
8. What was the only thing that Joe decided would resist regression before anything else?
9. What was odd about Joe and Al's visit to Baltimore?
10. What information does Sammy offer that confirms that Pat is the one destroying each of them, one at a time?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)