|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
(a) A canister of Ubik.
(b) A second chance at life.
(c) All of these.
(d) The strength to continue his existence.
2. What is happening to Al's perception?
(a) Things are getting younger.
(b) He seems to be regressing.
(c) Things are getting older.
(d) None of these.
3. What did the pilot want to take Joe to Des Moines?
(a) An interesting story for the journey.
(b) Joe to sing him a song.
(c) To know what his business was in Des Moines.
(d) The twice reverted bottle of Ubik.
4. Who was it that stood in Don Denny's place?
(a) All of these.
5. What racist term does Joe hear used that he had never heard before?
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
2. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
3. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
4. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
5. Who does Joe meet on the way to the Matador?
Short Essay Questions
1. What things does Joe learn in this chapter that solves the mystery about their adversary, and the force working against them?
2. What is Glen's thoughts regarding the Prudence organizations?
3. How is Pat taking the fact that everyone is slowly being killed off?
4. What is a common experience among half-lifers?
5. What was odd about Joe and Al's visit to Baltimore?
6. What information does Sammy offer that confirms that Pat is the one destroying each of them, one at a time?
7. What message was scrawled on the wall of the men's bathroom? How did Al interpret this?
8. What made Mr. Bliss do a double take?
9. What things did Joe feel were an improvement when they had regressed?
10. How is Don Denny intuitive in this chapter?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)