|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
(b) Wendy Wright.
(d) Edie Dorn.
2. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Mortuarium.
(b) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
(c) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
(d) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
3. Who does Joe now suspect is at work to destroy them?
(a) None of these.
(c) Don Denny.
4. What was in the package in Joe's mail box?
(a) Ubik hand sanitizer.
(b) Ubik spray.
(c) Ubik Liver and Kidney Balm.
(d) All of these.
5. Who does Joe think Pat is actually working for?
(a) Runciter Associates.
(b) Don Denny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
2. How does graffiti convey meaning?
3. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
4. Where do the boys plan on going?
5. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the only thing that Joe decided would resist regression before anything else?
2. What was odd about Joe and Al's visit to Baltimore?
3. What did this deterioration make Joe feel and why is this a problem?
4. How is Don Denny intuitive in this chapter?
5. What things did Joe feel were an improvement when they had regressed?
6. Why does Ella help Joe?
7. What things does Joe learn in this chapter that solves the mystery about their adversary, and the force working against them?
8. What information does Sammy offer that confirms that Pat is the one destroying each of them, one at a time?
9. What is Glen's thoughts regarding the Prudence organizations?
10. What made Mr. Bliss do a double take?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)