|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
(a) It was the last thing that Al had seen before he died.
(b) It looked too old to be functioning.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. Who does Joe meet on the way to the Matador?
(a) Glen Runciter.
(b) Wendy Wright.
(c) None of these.
(d) Ella Runciter.
3. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
(d) Pall Mall's.
4. What did Joe ask Pat for?
(a) A sturdy hand.
(b) A stiff drink.
(c) None of these
(d) A cigarette.
5. What color was the drugstore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
2. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
3. What racist term does Joe hear used that he had never heard before?
4. What is the name of the Ubik representative?
5. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Sammy offer that confirms that Pat is the one destroying each of them, one at a time?
2. What does Don Denny go to do, and what does he tell Pat to do in his absence?
3. How does Pat look at Joe?
4. What was odd about Joe and Al's visit to Baltimore?
5. What is Glen's thoughts regarding the Prudence organizations?
6. What message was scrawled on the wall of the men's bathroom? How did Al interpret this?
7. How did Joe try to turn the carton of Ubik into a spray can?
8. How did Al know that he was next to die?
9. What different views do the people of the time frame that Joe has found himself in hold that are contrary to the ones Joe and his coworkers hold?
10. What is a common experience among half-lifers?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)