|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the paper that was on the news stand?
(a) Four years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) A year.
(d) Five years.
2. What is going to be the bigger problem?
(a) They won't be able to smoke.
(b) They are all hallucinating.
(c) They can't have coffee.
(d) They can't find edible food.
3. Where do the boys plan on going?
(a) New York.
(c) Des Moines.
(d) Back to Zurich.
4. What did Joe compare the appearance of his skin to?
(a) Patent Leather.
(b) A dry, cooked chicken.
(c) A dry, cooked turkey.
(d) Decaying leather.
5. Who died in this chapter?
(b) Edie Dorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
2. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
3. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
4. What did the Ubik revert to?
5. What did Joe ask Pat for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don Denny go to do, and what does he tell Pat to do in his absence?
2. What was the only thing that Joe decided would resist regression before anything else?
3. How is Don Denny intuitive in this chapter?
4. What was Joe's impression of the Mortuary?
5. What was odd about Joe and Al's visit to Baltimore?
6. How did Al know that he was next to die?
7. How did Joe try to turn the carton of Ubik into a spray can?
8. What is Runciter trying to do according to A?
9. What things did Joe feel were an improvement when they had regressed?
10. What did Don Denny say about Joe's appearance, and why is this worrisome?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)