|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) Two poscreds.
(b) Twenty five cents.
(c) One poscred.
(d) Fifty cents.
2. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(b) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(c) A three dollar bill.
(d) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
3. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(b) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(c) He relied on her companionship.
(d) He relied on her love for him.
4. What did Wendy ask?
(a) If the trip to Luna was worth it.
(b) None of these.
(c) If the bomb brought them closer together.
(d) If the bomb had made them old.
5. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(c) The Moratorium manager.
(d) Pat Conley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stanton Mick do?
2. How old is Ella?
3. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
4. How much does the door charge to open?
5. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was interesting to note about Sammy Mundo?
2. What is the reason to fear the telepaths, according to the anti-PSI agency?
3. What does the end of the book reveal?
4. What according to the advertisement does Ubik actually do?
5. Why are Anti-PSI talents necessary?
6. What kinds of things does Ms. Wirt explain is on the map?
7. How does Joe get money from the Moratorium owner?
8. Why is it a sound business idea that Mr. Runciter sells his services to Ms. Wirt?
9. In what way(s) did Pat change reality for the group?
10. What does Joe guess was going to happen to all of them and why?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)