|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The twenty eighth floor.
(b) The fifth floor.
(c) The sixth floor.
(d) The fourth floor.
2. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
3. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Four days.
4. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
5. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(c) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
2. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
3. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
4. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
5. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would Ella not like to be in isolation?
2. Under what terms is Pat hired?
3. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
4. In what way(s) did Pat change reality for the group?
5. Why does Joe Chip believe that he was selected to keep the prudence organizations going?
6. What does Joe guess was going to happen to all of them and why?
7. What is the reason to fear the telepaths, according to the anti-PSI agency?
8. How did the author describe Hollis?
9. What typo is in this chapter?
10. Why does Glen believe that he has figured out where the lot of Hollis' best PSI's have gotten to?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)