|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Remembrance Day.
(b) Inspection Day.
(c) Resurrection Day.
(d) Death Day.
2. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) A lack of family and social interaction.
(b) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
(c) A high level of stress outside her job.
(d) An electrode in her brain.
3. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The fourth floor.
(b) The twenty eighth floor.
(c) The fifth floor.
(d) The sixth floor.
4. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Thirty cents.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) Twenty cents.
5. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
2. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
3. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
4. How much was Joe's coffee?
5. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ella explain half-life, and why did Ella believe that he would never fully understand it?
2. What typo is in this chapter?
3. How did the author describe Hollis?
4. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
5. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
6. Why was activating Ella a sin against her?
7. Provide reasons as to why Joe Chip is stressed in this chapter.
8. Why is it a sound business idea that Mr. Runciter sells his services to Ms. Wirt?
9. How does Joe get money from the Moratorium owner?
10. What kinds of things does Ms. Wirt explain is on the map?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)