|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it called that blew up?
(a) A pipe bomb.
(b) A suicide bomber.
(c) A self destruct humanoid bomb.
(d) A time bomb.
2. What did Stanton Mick do?
(a) All of these.
(b) Insisted that the group not test for psionic activity.
(c) Blew up.
(d) Greeted them warmly.
3. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Thirty cents.
(d) Twenty cents.
4. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
5. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
(a) Jory Miller.
(b) James Miller.
(c) Jerry Miller.
(d) Von Vogalsang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
2. How much was Joe's coffee?
3. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
4. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
5. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what terms is Pat hired?
2. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
3. Why does Glen believe that he has figured out where the lot of Hollis' best PSI's have gotten to?
4. What typo is in this chapter?
5. What is a half-life?
6. What does Joe guess was going to happen to all of them and why?
7. Why does Bill say he likes Tippy? What does he do following this declaration?
8. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
9. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
10. Why did Joe want to clean his conapt?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)