|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
2. Why couldn't Pat have gone back in time to save Mr. Runciter?
(a) Too much time had passed.
(b) She wouldn't do it, and didn't like Mr. Runciter.
(c) All of these.
(d) Pat wanted him dead.
3. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(b) All of these.
(c) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(d) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
4. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand proscreds.
(b) Two thousand proscreds.
(c) One thousand poscreds.
(d) Two thousand poscreds.
5. Which word best describes the room Joe is in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ella?
2. In what language was the music playing?
3. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
4. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
5. What did Wendy ask?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Mr. Runciter reveal that he knew who the person was that was financing Ms. Wirt's enterprise?
2. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
3. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
4. What is a half-life?
5. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
6. What is the reason to fear the telepaths, according to the anti-PSI agency?
7. How did the author describe Hollis?
8. How did Joe think that Stanton Mick's voice sounded?
9. In what state does Joe find Wendy?
10. Why are Anti-PSI talents necessary?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)