|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Cuts and abrasions.
(b) Wounds that needed stitches.
(c) Ear drum damage.
(d) He was unwounded.
2. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
3. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(a) Pat Conley.
(c) None of these.
(d) Stanton Mick.
4. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every two hours.
(b) Every forty-five minutes.
(c) Every half hour.
(d) Every hour.
5. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Five cents.
(c) Fifteen cents.
(d) Ten cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
2. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
3. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
4. What was considered fashionable?
5. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would Ella not like to be in isolation?
2. In what way(s) did Pat change reality for the group?
3. Why does Joe Chip believe that he was selected to keep the prudence organizations going?
4. Why does Glen believe that he has figured out where the lot of Hollis' best PSI's have gotten to?
5. How did the author describe Hollis?
6. How did Mr. Runciter reveal that he knew who the person was that was financing Ms. Wirt's enterprise?
7. How does Joe find out that a woman was in the suite with him the previous night?
8. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
9. Why is it a sound business idea that Mr. Runciter sells his services to Ms. Wirt?
10. In what state does Joe find Wendy?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)