|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) An electrode in her brain.
(b) A lack of family and social interaction.
(c) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
(d) A high level of stress outside her job.
2. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
3. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
4. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
5. What year was the phone book printed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
2. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
3. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
4. How is it "too late" for Ella?
5. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joe think that Stanton Mick's voice sounded?
2. Why did Joe want to clean his conapt?
3. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
4. Why would Ella not like to be in isolation?
5. Why is it a sound business idea that Mr. Runciter sells his services to Ms. Wirt?
6. How does Joe get money from the Moratorium owner?
7. Why are Anti-PSI talents necessary?
8. Why can't Pat put things back entirely the way they were?
9. How does Joe find out that a woman was in the suite with him the previous night?
10. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)