|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) G.G. Ashwood.
(b) Ge Ge Ashwood.
(c) Derik Ashwood.
(d) Gary Ashwood.
2. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A family outing.
(b) An office dialogue.
(c) A dining room discussion.
(d) A courtroom cross-examination.
3. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The change in location of the office.
(b) The contract with Stanton Mick.
(c) The relationship between her and Joe.
(d) The ring.
4. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(b) Iron Pyrite.
5. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
(a) Taking a short vacation.
(b) Getting a hotel room.
(c) Talking to Ella right away.
(d) Burying Mr. Runciter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
2. What was it called that blew up?
3. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
4. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
5. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joe think that Stanton Mick's voice sounded?
2. How does Ella explain half-life, and why did Ella believe that he would never fully understand it?
3. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
4. Why does Joe Chip believe that he was selected to keep the prudence organizations going?
5. How did Mr. Runciter reveal that he knew who the person was that was financing Ms. Wirt's enterprise?
6. Why is it a sound business idea that Mr. Runciter sells his services to Ms. Wirt?
7. Why does Glen believe that he has figured out where the lot of Hollis' best PSI's have gotten to?
8. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
9. Why was activating Ella a sin against her?
10. What was interesting to note about Sammy Mundo?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)