|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was considered fashionable?
(a) To go bra less.
(b) All of these.
(c) To have a breast compressor on.
(d) To have bigger breasts.
2. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) Both of these.
(b) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(c) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(d) Neither of these.
3. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(a) Telepath and precog.
4. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Ear drum damage.
(b) He was unwounded.
(c) Cuts and abrasions.
(d) Wounds that needed stitches.
5. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
2. How much does the door charge to open?
3. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
4. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
5. What was it called that blew up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Pat have given Joe the money before he tested her?
2. Why are Anti-PSI talents necessary?
3. Under what terms is Pat hired?
4. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
5. Why does Bill say he likes Tippy? What does he do following this declaration?
6. Why would Ella not like to be in isolation?
7. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
8. Why does Joe Chip believe that he was selected to keep the prudence organizations going?
9. In what way(s) did Pat change reality for the group?
10. Why did Joe want to clean his conapt?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)