|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) There is no difference.
2. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(b) Pat Conley.
(c) None of these.
(d) Stanton Mick.
3. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
(a) Al Hammond.
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Mr. Runciter.
(d) Wendy Wright.
4. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) An anti-spy organization.
(b) An anti-PSI organization.
(c) A social networking organization.
(d) A political freedom organization.
5. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
(a) Mr. Runciter.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) Stanton Mick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the shower charge?
2. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
3. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
4. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
5. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way(s) did Pat change reality for the group?
2. Why can't Pat put things back entirely the way they were?
3. Why is it a sound business idea that Mr. Runciter sells his services to Ms. Wirt?
4. Under what terms is Pat hired?
5. Why does Bill say he likes Tippy? What does he do following this declaration?
6. What typo is in this chapter?
7. In what state does Joe find Wendy?
8. How does Ella explain half-life, and why did Ella believe that he would never fully understand it?
9. Why couldn't Pat have given Joe the money before he tested her?
10. Why did Joe want to clean his conapt?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)