|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the room Joe is in?
2. What year was the phone book printed?
3. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(b) She would be lonely.
(c) She doesn't want to be alone.
(d) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
4. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
(a) Wendy Right.
(b) Wendi Right.
(c) Wendi Wright.
(d) Wendy Wright.
5. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(b) He didn't like her.
(c) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
(d) She had asked not to be disturbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
2. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
3. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
4. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
5. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Pat have given Joe the money before he tested her?
2. What was interesting to note about Sammy Mundo?
3. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
4. Why does Glen believe that he has figured out where the lot of Hollis' best PSI's have gotten to?
5. How does Mr. Runciter find out who Ms. Wirt's employer is, and why is this information valuable to him?
6. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
7. How does Ella explain half-life, and why did Ella believe that he would never fully understand it?
8. Why was Jory able to permeate Ella's conversation?
9. Why is it a sound business idea that Mr. Runciter sells his services to Ms. Wirt?
10. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)