|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
2. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
3. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(d) Telepath and precog.
4. What was considered fashionable?
(a) To have bigger breasts.
(b) To go bra less.
(c) All of these.
(d) To have a breast compressor on.
5. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Wendy's aged death.
(b) Obsolete money.
(c) Stale cigarettes.
(d) Putrefied food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the phone book printed?
2. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
3. What color was Ella's eyes?
4. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
5. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what terms is Pat hired?
2. Why are Anti-PSI talents necessary?
3. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
4. Why does Joe Chip believe that he was selected to keep the prudence organizations going?
5. How did Joe think that Stanton Mick's voice sounded?
6. Provide reasons as to why Joe Chip is stressed in this chapter.
7. What kinds of things does Ms. Wirt explain is on the map?
8. How does Joe get money from the Moratorium owner?
9. Why did Joe want to clean his conapt?
10. Why does Bill say he likes Tippy? What does he do following this declaration?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)