|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
(a) A ring on his hand.
(b) A snake in the grass.
(c) A ring on Wendy's hand.
(d) A bird caught in the cobwebs.
2. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
3. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
4. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(b) The bomb blast.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) The decay of time around him.
5. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) Two crosses, both underlined.
(b) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(c) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(d) A cross, underlined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
2. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
3. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
4. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
5. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What typo is in this chapter?
2. Why couldn't Pat have given Joe the money before he tested her?
3. Why was activating Ella a sin against her?
4. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
5. What is the reason to fear the telepaths, according to the anti-PSI agency?
6. In what way(s) did Pat change reality for the group?
7. How did Mr. Runciter reveal that he knew who the person was that was financing Ms. Wirt's enterprise?
8. What is a half-life?
9. How does Ella explain half-life, and why did Ella believe that he would never fully understand it?
10. Why are Anti-PSI talents necessary?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)