|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
2. How old is Ella?
3. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) ACENDO TUUM.
(b) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(c) SEMPER FIDELIS.
(d) AURA POPULARIS.
4. What was considered fashionable?
(a) All of these.
(b) To have a breast compressor on.
(c) To have bigger breasts.
(d) To go bra less.
5. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
(a) Von Vogalsang.
(b) Jory Miller.
(c) James Miller.
(d) Jerry Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
2. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
3. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
4. What did Wendy ask?
5. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
2. Why couldn't Pat have given Joe the money before he tested her?
3. What is a half-life?
4. Why can't Pat put things back entirely the way they were?
5. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
6. How does Joe get money from the Moratorium owner?
7. Why does Joe Chip believe that he was selected to keep the prudence organizations going?
8. Why did Joe want to clean his conapt?
9. Why was Jory able to permeate Ella's conversation?
10. What kinds of things does Ms. Wirt explain is on the map?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)