|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stanton Mick do?
(a) Greeted them warmly.
(b) All of these.
(c) Insisted that the group not test for psionic activity.
(d) Blew up.
2. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) Mr. Runciter.
(d) Stanton Mick.
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Resurrection Day.
(b) Inspection Day.
(c) Remembrance Day.
(d) Death Day.
4. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(b) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(c) All of these.
(d) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
5. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Forty-eight hours.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
2. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
3. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
4. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
5. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reason to fear the telepaths, according to the anti-PSI agency?
2. Why was Jory able to permeate Ella's conversation?
3. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
4. Why does Bill say he likes Tippy? What does he do following this declaration?
5. How does Ella explain half-life, and why did Ella believe that he would never fully understand it?
6. How does Joe get money from the Moratorium owner?
7. Under what terms is Pat hired?
8. What is a half-life?
9. How did the author describe Hollis?
10. How does Joe find out that a woman was in the suite with him the previous night?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)