|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) Gold and agate.
(b) Jade and silver.
(c) White gold and jade.
(d) Silver and diamond.
2. Why couldn't Pat have gone back in time to save Mr. Runciter?
(a) All of these.
(b) Too much time had passed.
(c) She wouldn't do it, and didn't like Mr. Runciter.
(d) Pat wanted him dead.
3. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(b) She wants to leave.
(c) Her signals gone.
(d) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
4. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
5. What's an artiforg?
(a) Artificial organs.
(b) Artificial organizations.
(c) Artful forgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
2. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
3. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
4. How much does the shower charge?
5. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the author describe Hollis?
2. In what way(s) did Pat change reality for the group?
3. How did Mr. Runciter reveal that he knew who the person was that was financing Ms. Wirt's enterprise?
4. Why was activating Ella a sin against her?
5. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
6. What typo is in this chapter?
7. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
8. How does Mr. Runciter find out who Ms. Wirt's employer is, and why is this information valuable to him?
9. What is the reason to fear the telepaths, according to the anti-PSI agency?
10. Why couldn't Pat have given Joe the money before he tested her?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)