|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand poscreds.
(b) Two thousand proscreds.
(c) One thousand proscreds.
(d) Two thousand poscreds.
2. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
3. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Seven to ten.
(b) Ten to fourteen.
(c) Four to six.
(d) Six to eight.
4. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(b) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(c) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(d) All of these.
5. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) One poscred.
(b) Two poscreds.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Twenty five cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
2. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
3. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
4. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
5. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Joe guess was going to happen to all of them and why?
2. How did Joe think that Stanton Mick's voice sounded?
3. Why was Jory able to permeate Ella's conversation?
4. What is the reason to fear the telepaths, according to the anti-PSI agency?
5. How does Mr. Runciter find out who Ms. Wirt's employer is, and why is this information valuable to him?
6. Why would Ella not like to be in isolation?
7. Why does Bill say he likes Tippy? What does he do following this declaration?
8. Under what terms is Pat hired?
9. How does Ella explain half-life, and why did Ella believe that he would never fully understand it?
10. How does Joe find out that a woman was in the suite with him the previous night?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)