|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
(b) None of these.
(c) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
(d) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
2. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(b) Her signals gone.
(c) She wants to leave.
(d) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
3. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) Derik Ashwood.
(b) G.G. Ashwood.
(c) Ge Ge Ashwood.
(d) Gary Ashwood.
4. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Wounds that needed stitches.
(b) He was unwounded.
(c) Ear drum damage.
(d) Cuts and abrasions.
5. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(b) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(c) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
(d) Joe should obey every request of the client.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
2. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
3. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
4. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
5. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What different views do the people of the time frame that Joe has found himself in hold that are contrary to the ones Joe and his coworkers hold?
2. What was Joe's impression of the Mortuary?
3. What is Runciter trying to do according to A?
4. How is Don Denny intuitive in this chapter?
5. How can Joe offer some clarity to the group?
6. What is wrong with Joe's theory, regarding how to stay alive and stop from being worn out?
7. What did Don Denny say about Joe's appearance, and why is this worrisome?
8. What according to the advertisement does Ubik actually do?
9. How does Joe get money from the Moratorium owner?
10. How does Mr. Runciter find out who Ms. Wirt's employer is, and why is this information valuable to him?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)