|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) An anti-spy organization.
(b) A political freedom organization.
(c) An anti-PSI organization.
(d) A social networking organization.
2. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(a) The Moratorium manager.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Wendy Wright.
3. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Thirty cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
4. What's an artiforg?
(a) Artificial organs.
(b) Artificial organizations.
(d) Artful forgery.
5. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
2. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
3. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
4. How is it "too late" for Ella?
5. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joe think that Stanton Mick's voice sounded?
2. What typo is in this chapter?
3. Why would Ella not like to be in isolation?
4. What is the reason to fear the telepaths, according to the anti-PSI agency?
5. Why did Joe want to clean his conapt?
6. Why is it a sound business idea that Mr. Runciter sells his services to Ms. Wirt?
7. How does Joe get money from the Moratorium owner?
8. How did Mr. Runciter reveal that he knew who the person was that was financing Ms. Wirt's enterprise?
9. Why does Bill say he likes Tippy? What does he do following this declaration?
10. What does Joe guess was going to happen to all of them and why?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)