|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(a) Pat Conley.
(c) The Moratorium manager.
(d) Wendy Wright.
2. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
3. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
(b) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(c) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(d) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
4. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
5. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
(a) A ring on Wendy's hand.
(b) A snake in the grass.
(c) A ring on his hand.
(d) A bird caught in the cobwebs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
2. What did Wendy ask?
3. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
4. What was considered fashionable?
5. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what terms is Pat hired?
2. What is wrong with Joe's theory, regarding how to stay alive and stop from being worn out?
3. What things did Joe feel were an improvement when they had regressed?
4. What point does Joe make that gives Runciter pause for thought?
5. How is Don Denny intuitive in this chapter?
6. Why does Bill say he likes Tippy? What does he do following this declaration?
7. What did Don Denny say about Joe's appearance, and why is this worrisome?
8. What is Runciter trying to do according to A?
9. How can Joe offer some clarity to the group?
10. What does Joe guess was going to happen to all of them and why?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)