|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) King Lear.
(c) Richard the third.
(d) Sonnet number 22.
2. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
3. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(b) The Moratorium manager.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Wendy Wright.
4. Which word best describes the room Joe is in?
5. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Resurrection Day.
(b) Death Day.
(c) Inspection Day.
(d) Remembrance Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the phone book printed?
2. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
3. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
4. What color was Ella's eyes?
5. Who was in the closet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the only thing that Joe decided would resist regression before anything else?
2. What was Joe's impression of the Mortuary?
3. Under what terms is Pat hired?
4. How is Pat taking the fact that everyone is slowly being killed off?
5. Why was Jory able to permeate Ella's conversation?
6. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
7. What according to the advertisement does Ubik actually do?
8. Why does Joe Chip believe that he was selected to keep the prudence organizations going?
9. What typo is in this chapter?
10. What was interesting to note about Sammy Mundo?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)