|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(b) Telepath and precog.
2. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
3. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
(a) Mr. Runciter.
(b) Wendy Wright.
(c) Al Hammond.
(d) Don Denny.
4. What did Stanton Mick do?
(a) Insisted that the group not test for psionic activity.
(b) Greeted them warmly.
(c) All of these.
(d) Blew up.
5. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) Two poscreds.
(b) Twenty five cents.
(c) One poscred.
(d) Fifty cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
2. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
3. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
4. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
5. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Glen believe that he has figured out where the lot of Hollis' best PSI's have gotten to?
2. Why does Joe Chip believe that he was selected to keep the prudence organizations going?
3. What is a half-life?
4. Why was Jory able to permeate Ella's conversation?
5. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
6. In what way(s) did Pat change reality for the group?
7. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
8. Why would Ella not like to be in isolation?
9. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
10. What kinds of things does Ms. Wirt explain is on the map?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)