|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) Three hundred poscreds a month.
(b) One hundred poscreds a month.
(c) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Four hundred poscreds a month.
2. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
(a) The Days Inn.
(b) The Bonds of Erotical Ectomorph Experience.
(c) The Bonds of Erotic Polymorph Experience.
(d) The Erotic Bondage Hotel.
3. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
4. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
5. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
2. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
3. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
4. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
5. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joe think that Stanton Mick's voice sounded?
2. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
3. Why was activating Ella a sin against her?
4. Why couldn't Pat have given Joe the money before he tested her?
5. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
6. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
7. What does Joe guess was going to happen to all of them and why?
8. Why can't Pat put things back entirely the way they were?
9. In what way(s) did Pat change reality for the group?
10. Provide reasons as to why Joe Chip is stressed in this chapter.
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)