|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
2. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
3. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Stanton Mick.
(c) Joe Chip.
(d) Mr. Runciter.
4. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(a) None of these.
(b) Stanton Mick.
(c) Pat Conley.
5. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(b) One hundred poscreds a month.
(c) Three hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Four hundred poscreds a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
2. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
3. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
4. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
5. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
2. Why was Jory able to permeate Ella's conversation?
3. How does Ella explain half-life, and why did Ella believe that he would never fully understand it?
4. What is an Artiforg and what does it do?
5. Why are Anti-PSI talents necessary?
6. Why was activating Ella a sin against her?
7. What typo is in this chapter?
8. How did Mr. Runciter reveal that he knew who the person was that was financing Ms. Wirt's enterprise?
9. What is the unique feature about Joe's apartment that is different from apartments we know?
10. In what state does Joe find Wendy?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)