|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A mortuary.
(c) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
2. What year was the phone book printed?
3. Which word best describes the room Joe is in?
4. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
5. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(b) To keep her company and wake her more often.
(c) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
(d) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
2. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
3. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
4. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
5. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bill say he likes Tippy? What does he do following this declaration?
2. Why is there speculation that the prudence organization could be a racket?
3. In what state does Joe find Wendy?
4. Why couldn't Pat have given Joe the money before he tested her?
5. Under what terms is Pat hired?
6. Why did Runciter immediately want to pack everything up?
7. What does Joe guess was going to happen to all of them and why?
8. How does Joe find out that a woman was in the suite with him the previous night?
9. Why was Jory able to permeate Ella's conversation?
10. How did the author describe Hollis?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)