|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joe now suspect is at work to destroy them?
(a) None of these.
(c) Don Denny.
2. What is going to be the bigger problem?
(a) They can't have coffee.
(b) They can't find edible food.
(c) They won't be able to smoke.
(d) They are all hallucinating.
3. What did the Ubik revert to?
(a) Elixer of Ubique.
(b) Ubik Tonique.
(c) Tonic of Ubik.
(d) Ubiquitous Drink.
4. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(a) Detached, almost scientific like.
5. Who does Joe think Pat is actually working for?
(c) Runciter Associates.
(d) Don Denny.
6. Where was Joe supposed to go?
(a) London Drugs.
(b) Adam's Drugs.
(c) Artie's Drugstore.
(d) Archer's Drugstore.
7. Where do the boys plan on going?
(a) Des Moines.
(b) New York.
(c) Back to Zurich.
8. Why can't Joe find any Ubik in Des Moines?
(a) All the Ubik's in Des Moines are regressed to the liver and kidney balm.
(b) Jory controls what is in his world.
(c) There wasn't Ubik in that time frame.
(d) Jory doesn't want him to have Ubik,
9. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
(a) Twenty five years.
(b) Fifty five years.
(c) Fifty three years.
(d) Sixty two years.
10. What does this person represent?
(a) A manifestation of Runciter.
(b) The force trying to destroy him.
(c) A manifestation of Jory.
(d) The force trying to aide them.
11. What did Joe compare the appearance of his skin to?
(a) A dry, cooked chicken.
(b) Decaying leather.
(c) Patent Leather.
(d) A dry, cooked turkey.
12. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
13. Who died in this chapter?
(b) Edie Dorn.
14. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
(a) A Pontiac.
(b) A Pierce-Arrow.
(c) A Chrysler.
(d) A Willy's-Knight.
15. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
(a) That Joe was a good man.
(b) That she would fall in love with Joe.
(c) That Pat would need to get rid of Wendy to get to Joe.
(d) That he was in love with Wendy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the recommended restaurant?
2. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
3. Why won't Herbert von Vogelsang move people out of the reach of Jory?
4. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
5. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)