|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 12, 1939.
(b) September 10, 1940.
(c) September 12, 1929.
(d) September 12, 1938.
2. Who was going to send Joe a car?
(a) Ms. Jones.
(b) Mr. Jericho.
(c) Mrs. Bliss.
(d) Ms. Bliss.
3. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) G.G. Ashwood.
4. What is the oldest Joe thinks they could have regressed and gotten away with it?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fourty years.
(d) Thirty years.
5. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
(a) To have his friends around him.
(b) For Pat to come back.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To die in peace.
6. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
(b) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
(c) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(d) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
7. What is the recommended restaurant?
(a) The Matador.
(b) The Marsupial.
(c) The Marzipan.
(d) Je Adore.
8. Where is the amphetamine dispenser?
(a) There is no amphetamine dispenser.
(b) In the waiting room.
(c) Outside beside the beverage dispensing machine.
(d) In the hall outside the consultation lounge.
9. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
10. What is going to be the bigger problem?
(a) They can't have coffee.
(b) They are all hallucinating.
(c) They won't be able to smoke.
(d) They can't find edible food.
11. Why didn't Joe take the elevator?
(a) He feared he would see what Al saw.
(b) He wanted the exercise of the stairs.
(c) None of these.
(d) He thought it might revert out of existence.
12. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) The Sutton Grand.
(c) The Meremont Motel.
(d) The Meremont Hotel.
13. What was in the package in Joe's mail box?
(a) Ubik spray.
(b) Ubik Liver and Kidney Balm.
(c) All of these.
(d) Ubik hand sanitizer.
14. What did Joe ask Pat for?
(a) A stiff drink.
(b) None of these
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A sturdy hand.
15. Why did the pilot want the bottle of Ubik?
(a) It had alot of gold flakes inside suspended in mineral oil.
(b) He thought that he would barter it elsewhere.
(c) He wanted it to make him feel better.
(d) It reminded him of his grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this person represent?
2. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
3. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
4. Who does Joe now suspect is at work to destroy them?
5. Who is the church official speaking at the funeral?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)