|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
(a) Eleven hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Eight hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
2. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
(a) If they're feeling hot.
(b) If they're feeling cold.
(c) If they feel tired.
(d) If they feel angry.
3. Who is the church official speaking at the funeral?
(a) Father Christopher.
(b) Father Abernathy.
(c) Father Joseph.
(d) Father James.
4. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(b) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
(c) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
(d) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
5. Why didn't Joe take the elevator?
(a) He feared he would see what Al saw.
(b) None of these.
(c) He wanted the exercise of the stairs.
(d) He thought it might revert out of existence.
6. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 10, 1940.
(b) September 12, 1938.
(c) September 12, 1929.
(d) September 12, 1939.
7. Who does Joe suspect is the entity out to destroy them all?
(a) Glen Runciter.
(b) Sammy Mundo.
(c) Ella Runciter.
(d) Pat Conley.
8. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
(a) Ed Archer died.
(b) Wilma Archer took poor Ed for everything he owned in the divorce.
(c) Ed Archer came down with throat cancer.
(d) Ed Archer skipped town.
9. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) He would be alone at last.
(b) The privacy of his room.
(c) The key to his room.
(d) Pat would go away.
10. What is the name of the Ubik representative?
(a) Myra Lany.
(b) Darla Laney.
(c) Myra Laney.
(d) Melissa Laney.
11. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
12. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
(a) His TV.
(b) The homeopape machine.
(c) The garbage disposal.
(d) The coffee pot.
13. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
(a) To get sick.
(b) To buy shares in a stock.
(c) To buy Ubik.
(d) That he's dead.
14. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
(a) None of these.
(b) Pat would have killed him.
(c) Pat would have demanded an explanation.
(d) Pat would have seen him.
15. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
(a) Credit card.
(c) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Joe find any Ubik in Des Moines?
2. Where is the amphetamine dispenser?
3. What is strange to Joe regarding Pat?
4. Who was going to send Joe a car?
5. What did the Ubik revert to?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)