Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the church official speaking at the funeral?
(a) Father James.
(b) Father Joseph.
(c) Father Christopher.
(d) Father Abernathy.
2. Who does Joe suspect is the entity out to destroy them all?
(a) Sammy Mundo.
(b) Ella Runciter.
(c) Glen Runciter.
(d) Pat Conley.
3. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
(a) The coffee pot.
(b) The homeopape machine.
(c) The garbage disposal.
(d) His TV.
4. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
(a) That he's dead.
(b) To get sick.
(c) To buy shares in a stock.
(d) To buy Ubik.
5. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
(a) A second chance at life.
(b) All of these.
(c) A canister of Ubik.
(d) The strength to continue his existence.
6. Whose writing was it on the note?
(d) Wendy Wrights.
7. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Don Denny.
(d) G.G. Ashwood.
8. What is happening to Al's perception?
(a) He seems to be regressing.
(b) Things are getting younger.
(c) Things are getting older.
(d) None of these.
9. Who died in this chapter?
(b) Edie Dorn.
10. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
(a) A natural gas model with clogged burners.
(b) A fireplace.
(c) A microwave.
(d) An old electric model, instead of the ionic one he had.
11. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
(a) Sixty two years.
(b) Fifty five years.
(c) Fifty three years.
(d) Twenty five years.
12. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
(a) Pat would have killed him.
(b) None of these.
(c) Pat would have seen him.
(d) Pat would have demanded an explanation.
13. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) Pat would go away.
(b) The privacy of his room.
(c) The key to his room.
(d) He would be alone at last.
14. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
(a) For Pat to come back.
(b) To die in peace.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To have his friends around him.
15. How does graffiti convey meaning?
(a) All of these.
(b) Softly and discretely.
(c) Harsh and directly.
(d) Comfortably and calmly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
2. What was different about the Carton that they had picked up?
3. What did Joe compare the appearance of his skin to?
4. What was exhausting to Jory?
5. What is the name of the newscaster?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)