|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
(a) To buy Ubik.
(b) To buy shares in a stock.
(c) To get sick.
(d) That he's dead.
2. What did the Ubik revert to?
(a) Tonic of Ubik.
(b) Elixer of Ubique.
(c) Ubik Tonique.
(d) Ubiquitous Drink.
3. Who is the church official speaking at the funeral?
(a) Father Joseph.
(b) Father Christopher.
(c) Father James.
(d) Father Abernathy.
4. What is the name of the Ubik representative?
(a) Myra Lany.
(b) Melissa Laney.
(c) Darla Laney.
(d) Myra Laney.
5. Who was it that stood in Don Denny's place?
(b) All of these.
6. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
(a) An audio recorder.
(b) A new vidphone.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A tape recorder.
7. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
8. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
(a) Edie Dorn.
(b) Wendy Wright.
9. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 12, 1938.
(b) September 12, 1939.
(c) September 10, 1940.
(d) September 12, 1929.
10. What did Joe compare the appearance of his skin to?
(a) Decaying leather.
(b) Patent Leather.
(c) A dry, cooked turkey.
(d) A dry, cooked chicken.
11. Who does Joe meet on the way to the Matador?
(a) Glen Runciter.
(b) Ella Runciter.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) None of these.
12. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
(a) The Meremont Hotel.
(b) The Meremont Motel.
(c) Holiday Inn.
(d) The Sutton Grand.
13. What is the only perceivable problem according to Joe?
(a) Getting a job.
(b) Adjusting to the era.
(c) Medicine and dentistry.
14. What is the oldest Joe thinks they could have regressed and gotten away with it?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Fourty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Ten years.
15. What racist term does Joe hear used that he had never heard before?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the third message to Joe in this chapter?
2. How is it that Joe is able to converse with the group in cold pac?
3. What did Joe Chip flag down?
4. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
5. Whose writing was it on the note?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)