|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
(a) Credit card.
(b) None of these.
2. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) The key to his room.
(b) He would be alone at last.
(c) Pat would go away.
(d) The privacy of his room.
3. Whose writing was it on the note?
(d) Wendy Wrights.
4. Who was it that stood in Don Denny's place?
(d) All of these.
5. What does Mr. Bliss think about Joe and the rest of the employees of Runciter associates?
(a) They are semi psychotic.
(b) They can spin a good yarn.
(c) They are full of balony.
(d) They are professional agitators.
6. What does Joe ask for on a whim?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A new order of Ubik.
(d) A map of the city of Des Moines.
7. Why did Joe realize that it would be impossible to make the transition to live in this time frame?
(a) All of these.
(b) They had already talked to openly about the future.
(c) They knew too much.
(d) They were too aware of the future.
8. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
(a) Eleven hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Ten hours.
9. What is the name of the newscaster?
(a) Joe Hunter.
(b) James Hunter.
(c) John Hunter.
(d) Jim Hunter.
10. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
(a) G.G. Ashwood.
(b) Don Denny.
(d) Wendy Wright.
11. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) Edie Dorn.
12. What did Joe Chip flag down?
(a) A limo.
(b) A motorist.
(c) A passing cab.
(d) A bus.
13. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 10, 1940.
(b) September 12, 1939.
(c) September 12, 1929.
(d) September 12, 1938.
14. What was exhausting to Jory?
(a) Stopping Runciter from breaking through.
(b) Creating the miles and miles of countryside from New York to Des Moines.
(c) Maintaining the existence of 1992.
(d) Convincing the group that Pat was responsible.
15. What, according to the person in Joe's hotel room, is the limit of Pat's talent to go back in time?
(c) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was different about the Carton that they had picked up?
2. Where was Joe supposed to go?
3. How old was the paper that was on the news stand?
4. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
5. Who does Joe suspect is the entity out to destroy them all?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)