|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
(a) A second chance at life.
(b) The strength to continue his existence.
(c) A canister of Ubik.
(d) All of these.
2. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
(a) Fifty three years.
(b) Sixty two years.
(c) Twenty five years.
(d) Fifty five years.
3. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
(a) Pall Mall's.
4. Who died in this chapter?
(b) Edie Dorn.
5. What is happening to Al's perception?
(a) Things are getting younger.
(b) None of these.
(c) Things are getting older.
(d) He seems to be regressing.
6. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
(a) The Meremont Motel.
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) The Meremont Hotel.
(d) The Sutton Grand.
7. What picture remained on the wall?
(a) Joe as a child.
(b) A dying indian on horseback.
(c) Joe and his mother.
(d) Joe and Runciter.
8. What is the only perceivable problem according to Joe?
(a) Medicine and dentistry.
(b) Getting a job.
(d) Adjusting to the era.
9. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(b) Detached, almost scientific like.
10. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
(a) It was cold, ice cold.
(b) It was his destiny to go there.
(c) It was a lonely place.
(d) He was doomed to spend eternity in Hell.
11. What was exhausting to Jory?
(a) Creating the miles and miles of countryside from New York to Des Moines.
(b) Stopping Runciter from breaking through.
(c) Convincing the group that Pat was responsible.
(d) Maintaining the existence of 1992.
12. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
(b) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(c) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
(d) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
13. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
14. Who was going to send Joe a car?
(a) Mr. Jericho.
(b) Mrs. Bliss.
(c) Ms. Jones.
(d) Ms. Bliss.
15. What does Jory mean by eating people?
(a) He cannibalizes their flesh.
(b) He consumes their soul.
(c) He plagues the mind causing each half lifer to take their own half life.
(d) He consumes their half life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What racist term does Joe hear used that he had never heard before?
2. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
3. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
4. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
5. What color was the drugstore?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)