|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does graffiti convey meaning?
(a) Harsh and directly.
(b) Softly and discretely.
(c) All of these.
(d) Comfortably and calmly.
2. Why won't Herbert von Vogelsang move people out of the reach of Jory?
(a) There are several Jory types in the moratoriums.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He is paid substantial money to keep Jory near people.
3. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
(b) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
(c) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
(d) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
4. How is it that Joe is able to converse with the group in cold pac?
(a) Runciter put them in the same room together.
(b) They are traveling through each others' minds.
(c) They've been wired together.
(d) They know each other so well.
5. What does this person represent?
(a) A manifestation of Runciter.
(b) A manifestation of Jory.
(c) The force trying to aide them.
(d) The force trying to destroy him.
6. What is the oldest Joe thinks they could have regressed and gotten away with it?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fourty years.
7. What was different about the Carton that they had picked up?
(a) It appeared older.
(b) It was empty.
(c) It was aged.
(d) It wasn't quite full.
8. Whose writing was it on the note?
(b) Wendy Wrights.
9. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Eleven hours.
(d) Ten hours.
10. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
(a) Pat would have demanded an explanation.
(b) Pat would have killed him.
(c) Pat would have seen him.
(d) None of these.
11. Who does Joe think Pat is actually working for?
(b) Runciter Associates.
(c) Don Denny.
12. Why didn't Joe take the elevator?
(a) He feared he would see what Al saw.
(b) None of these.
(c) He thought it might revert out of existence.
(d) He wanted the exercise of the stairs.
13. What racist term does Joe hear used that he had never heard before?
14. What does Mr. Bliss think about Joe and the rest of the employees of Runciter associates?
(a) They are semi psychotic.
(b) They can spin a good yarn.
(c) They are professional agitators.
(d) They are full of balony.
15. Who does Joe suspect is the entity out to destroy them all?
(a) Glen Runciter.
(b) Ella Runciter.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Sammy Mundo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died in this chapter?
2. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
3. What did the pilot want to take Joe to Des Moines?
4. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
5. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)