|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
(a) No elevator at all.
(b) An elevator from 1910.
(c) None of these.
(d) An elevator from the 1940s.
2. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
(a) Fifty five years.
(b) Twenty five years.
(c) Sixty two years.
(d) Fifty three years.
3. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(c) Detached, almost scientific like.
4. Who does Joe suspect is the entity out to destroy them all?
(a) Glen Runciter.
(b) Sammy Mundo.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Ella Runciter.
5. What did the Ubik revert to?
(a) Elixer of Ubique.
(b) Ubiquitous Drink.
(c) Ubik Tonique.
(d) Tonic of Ubik.
6. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
(b) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
(c) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
(d) The Mortuarium.
7. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
(a) A new vidphone.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) An audio recorder.
8. What did Joe Chip flag down?
(a) A passing cab.
(b) A bus.
(c) A motorist.
(d) A limo.
9. What was in the package in Joe's mail box?
(a) Ubik hand sanitizer.
(b) Ubik spray.
(c) Ubik Liver and Kidney Balm.
(d) All of these.
10. What isn't natural about being in Cold pac?
(a) All of these.
(b) That this isn't the normal progression of half-life.
(c) That they are dying off before their time allows them to.
(d) That there is a force trying to kill them.
11. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) He would be alone at last.
(b) Pat would go away.
(c) The key to his room.
(d) The privacy of his room.
12. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) The Sutton Grand.
(c) The Meremont Motel.
(d) The Meremont Hotel.
13. Why did Joe realize that it would be impossible to make the transition to live in this time frame?
(a) They were too aware of the future.
(b) They knew too much.
(c) All of these.
(d) They had already talked to openly about the future.
14. Who hasn't died in this chapter?
(b) Edie Dorn.
(c) Fred Zafsky.
(d) Don Denny.
15. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
(a) A Chrysler.
(b) A Pontiac.
(c) A Pierce-Arrow.
(d) A Willy's-Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What picture remained on the wall?
2. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
3. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
4. What is the name of the Ubik representative?
5. What did Joe ask Pat for?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)