Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
(a) Wilma Archer took poor Ed for everything he owned in the divorce.
(b) Ed Archer came down with throat cancer.
(c) Ed Archer skipped town.
(d) Ed Archer died.
2. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
(a) September 12, 1929.
(b) September 12, 1938.
(c) September 12, 1939.
(d) September 10, 1940.
3. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) Eleven hours.
4. What was exhausting to Jory?
(a) Creating the miles and miles of countryside from New York to Des Moines.
(b) Maintaining the existence of 1992.
(c) Stopping Runciter from breaking through.
(d) Convincing the group that Pat was responsible.
5. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
(a) Pall Mall's.
6. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
(a) To die in peace.
(b) To be alone.
(c) For Pat to come back.
(d) To have his friends around him.
7. How did Pat seem, watching Joe?
(d) Detached, almost scientific like.
8. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
(b) Credit card.
(c) None of these.
9. How does graffiti convey meaning?
(a) Harsh and directly.
(b) Softly and discretely.
(c) Comfortably and calmly.
(d) All of these.
10. Who was it that stood in Don Denny's place?
(c) All of these.
11. Where was Jory's clothes from?
(a) Mid century.
(b) Early century.
(c) Their era.
(d) Medieval times.
12. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
(a) If they're feeling hot.
(b) If they feel angry.
(c) If they're feeling cold.
(d) If they feel tired.
13. What did Joe Chip flag down?
(a) A bus.
(b) A motorist.
(c) A passing cab.
(d) A limo.
14. Who does Joe now suspect is at work to destroy them?
(a) Don Denny.
(c) None of these.
15. What picture remained on the wall?
(a) Joe and his mother.
(b) Joe as a child.
(c) Joe and Runciter.
(d) A dying indian on horseback.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was going to send Joe a car?
2. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
3. What did the pilot want to take Joe to Des Moines?
4. How is it that Joe is able to converse with the group in cold pac?
5. What is the only perceivable problem according to Joe?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)