|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it that Joe is able to converse with the group in cold pac?
(a) They've been wired together.
(b) They know each other so well.
(c) Runciter put them in the same room together.
(d) They are traveling through each others' minds.
2. Who does Joe now suspect is at work to destroy them?
(c) Don Denny.
(d) None of these.
3. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
(a) His TV.
(b) The coffee pot.
(c) The garbage disposal.
(d) The homeopape machine.
4. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
(a) Both of these.
(b) It looked too old to be functioning.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) It was the last thing that Al had seen before he died.
5. What kind of cigarettes did Joe want?
(b) Pall Mall's.
6. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
(a) Twenty five years.
(b) Fifty five years.
(c) Sixty two years.
(d) Fifty three years.
7. What racist term does Joe hear used that he had never heard before?
8. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
9. What is going to be the bigger problem?
(a) They can't find edible food.
(b) They can't have coffee.
(c) They are all hallucinating.
(d) They won't be able to smoke.
10. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
(a) If they're feeling cold.
(b) If they feel tired.
(c) If they feel angry.
(d) If they're feeling hot.
11. Who does Joe suspect is the entity out to destroy them all?
(a) Pat Conley.
(b) Glen Runciter.
(c) Ella Runciter.
(d) Sammy Mundo.
12. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
(a) A Chrysler.
(b) A Willy's-Knight.
(c) A Pierce-Arrow.
(d) A Pontiac.
13. What does Al think will help?
(a) That they contact Glen immediately.
(b) If the groups scatters to investigate.
(c) If the group stays together.
(d) They need to confer with Ella.
14. Who is paying for everything?
(a) Runciter Associates.
(b) The mortuary.
(d) All of these.
15. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
(a) That he's dead.
(b) To get sick.
(c) To buy Ubik.
(d) To buy shares in a stock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was exhausting to Jory?
2. Where is the amphetamine dispenser?
3. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
4. Where is the third message to Joe in this chapter?
5. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)