|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Five years.
2. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand poscreds.
(b) Two thousand poscreds.
(c) One thousand proscreds.
(d) Two thousand proscreds.
3. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She would be lonely.
(b) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(c) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(d) She doesn't want to be alone.
4. What's an artiforg?
(a) Artificial organs.
(b) Artificial organizations.
(c) Artful forgery.
5. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Remembrance Day.
(b) Death Day.
(c) Inspection Day.
(d) Resurrection Day.
6. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
(a) Three days.
(b) Forty-eight hours.
(c) Four days.
(d) Five days.
7. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
(a) In Hawaii.
(b) On Luna on vacation.
(c) In the Cayman Islands.
(d) On a beach in Tampa, Florida.
8. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
9. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The ring.
(b) The change in location of the office.
(c) The relationship between her and Joe.
(d) The contract with Stanton Mick.
10. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(a) Stanton Mick.
(b) Pat Conley.
(c) None of these.
11. What kind of wallet did Von Vogelsang produce?
(a) A Versache wallet.
(b) An alligator skin wallet.
(c) A leather wallet.
(d) An ersats alligator skin wallet.
12. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
(a) Wendi Wright.
(b) Wendy Right.
(c) Wendi Right.
(d) Wendy Wright.
13. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
(a) That Stanton Mick hadn't died.
(b) That the 'pape's were reporting that Joe was the acting leader of Runciter associates.
(c) That the Moratorium was being publicly visited by clients of the Society.
(d) That it hadn't reported Runciter's death yet.
14. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(c) Iron Pyrite.
15. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(b) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(c) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
(d) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
2. Who was in the closet?
3. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
4. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
5. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)