|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A courtroom cross-examination.
(b) A dining room discussion.
(c) A family outing.
(d) An office dialogue.
2. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) A high level of stress outside her job.
(b) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
(c) A lack of family and social interaction.
(d) An electrode in her brain.
3. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Her signals gone.
(b) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) She wants to leave.
4. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) She had asked not to be disturbed.
(b) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(c) He didn't like her.
(d) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
5. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
6. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
7. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Thirty cents.
(b) Twenty-five cents.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
8. What year was the phone book printed?
9. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
10. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) All of these.
(b) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(c) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(d) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
11. What did Wendy ask?
(a) None of these.
(b) If the bomb brought them closer together.
(c) If the trip to Luna was worth it.
(d) If the bomb had made them old.
12. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
(a) That they get him to a coldpac immediately.
(b) That they seek revenge for the death of their boss.
(c) That they go home to Terra.
(d) That they locate Stanton Mick.
13. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
(a) Wendy Right.
(b) Wendy Wright.
(c) Wendi Right.
(d) Wendi Wright.
14. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
(a) Three, at least.
(b) Two, at least.
(d) One, at least.
15. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(b) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(c) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(d) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
2. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
3. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
4. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
5. How much was Joe's coffee?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)