|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(a) Iron Pyrite.
2. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(b) Sonnet number 22.
(c) King Lear.
(d) Richard the third.
3. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Ten cents.
(b) Fifteen cents.
(c) Five cents.
4. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
(b) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
(c) None of these.
(d) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
5. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
(b) Smoky red.
6. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) A high level of stress outside her job.
(b) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
(c) A lack of family and social interaction.
(d) An electrode in her brain.
7. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(a) None of these.
(b) Stanton Mick.
(c) Pat Conley.
8. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
9. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
10. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her companionship.
(b) He relied on her love for him.
(c) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(d) He relied on her emotional understanding.
11. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
12. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
(b) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(c) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(d) A three dollar bill.
13. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(b) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
14. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(b) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
(c) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(d) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
15. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) He didn't like her.
(b) She had asked not to be disturbed.
(c) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(d) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
2. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
3. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
4. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
5. What did Wendy ask?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)