|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Joe Chip.
2. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
(a) To bury Ella.
(b) To put Ella in a room by herself to inhibit hetero-psychic infusion.
(c) To unplug Jory.
(d) To offer advice instead.
3. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
4. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) There is no difference.
(d) One hour.
5. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(b) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
(c) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(d) A three dollar bill.
6. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
(a) That they locate Stanton Mick.
(b) That they get him to a coldpac immediately.
(c) That they go home to Terra.
(d) That they seek revenge for the death of their boss.
7. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
8. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Ear drum damage.
(b) Wounds that needed stitches.
(c) Cuts and abrasions.
(d) He was unwounded.
9. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(a) The bomb blast.
(b) Pat Conley.
(c) The decay of time around him.
10. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Thirty cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Twenty cents.
11. What was it called that blew up?
(a) A pipe bomb.
(b) A suicide bomber.
(c) A time bomb.
(d) A self destruct humanoid bomb.
12. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(b) She wants to leave.
(c) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(d) Her signals gone.
13. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
14. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(c) Telepath and precog.
15. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She doesn't want to be alone.
(b) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(c) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(d) She would be lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
2. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
3. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
4. Why couldn't Pat have gone back in time to save Mr. Runciter?
5. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)