|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
2. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Remembrance Day.
(b) Resurrection Day.
(c) Death Day.
(d) Inspection Day.
3. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
(a) Grey Whale.
(c) Five year old.
4. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(b) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(c) Do not hire her.
(d) Hire her at whatever cost.
5. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
(a) All of these.
(b) That everything is a trap.
(c) That they will never make it off of Luna alive.
(d) That Hollis' men are out to get them.
6. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
(a) In the Cayman Islands.
(b) On Luna on vacation.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) On a beach in Tampa, Florida.
7. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
8. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand poscreds.
(b) Two thousand proscreds.
(c) One thousand proscreds.
(d) Two thousand poscreds.
9. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
(a) Pitfall II
(b) Pratfall III
(c) Pratfall II
(d) Sinbad II
10. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Stale cigarettes.
(b) Wendy's aged death.
(c) Putrefied food.
(d) Obsolete money.
11. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(b) Iron Pyrite.
12. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) There is no difference.
(d) Three hours.
13. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
14. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
(b) Two, at least.
(c) Three, at least.
(d) One, at least.
15. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) Twenty five cents.
(b) One poscred.
(c) Two poscreds.
(d) Fifty cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
2. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
3. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
4. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
5. Who was at Joe's door?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)