|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The twenty eighth floor.
(b) The fifth floor.
(c) The sixth floor.
(d) The fourth floor.
2. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) A lack of family and social interaction.
(b) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
(c) An electrode in her brain.
(d) A high level of stress outside her job.
3. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(b) She wants to leave.
(c) Her signals gone.
(d) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
4. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A gerbil.
(b) A rat.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A snake.
5. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
(a) Pratfall II
(b) Pratfall III
(c) Pitfall II
(d) Sinbad II
6. What's an artiforg?
(a) Artful forgery.
(c) Artificial organs.
(d) Artificial organizations.
7. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) There were too many people there.
(b) It was full.
(c) All of these.
(d) It wasn`t private enough.
8. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(b) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(c) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
(d) Joe should obey every request of the client.
9. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To keep her company and wake her more often.
(b) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(c) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(d) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
10. What was considered fashionable?
(a) To have a breast compressor on.
(b) To go bra less.
(c) All of these.
(d) To have bigger breasts.
11. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Putrefied food.
(b) Wendy's aged death.
(c) Stale cigarettes.
(d) Obsolete money.
12. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
(a) James Miller.
(b) Jory Miller.
(c) Von Vogalsang.
(d) Jerry Miller.
13. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) There is no difference.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
14. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
(a) The Erotic Bondage Hotel.
(b) The Bonds of Erotical Ectomorph Experience.
(c) The Days Inn.
(d) The Bonds of Erotic Polymorph Experience.
15. Who did the hidden button call?
(a) Nina Freede.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) G.G Ashwood.
(d) Mrs. Frick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
2. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
3. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
4. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
5. What did Stanton Mick do?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)