|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(b) A cross, underlined.
(c) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(d) Two crosses, both underlined.
2. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(a) Telepath and precog.
3. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) Two poscreds.
(b) One poscred.
(c) Twenty five cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
4. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
(a) To bury Ella.
(b) To offer advice instead.
(c) To put Ella in a room by herself to inhibit hetero-psychic infusion.
(d) To unplug Jory.
5. What color was Ella's eyes?
6. What's an artiforg?
(a) Artificial organs.
(b) Artificial organizations.
(d) Artful forgery.
7. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(a) None of these.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Stanton Mick.
8. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) Both of these.
(b) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
9. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
10. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains phone lines.
(b) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(c) Cooks meals.
(d) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
11. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
(a) Seven or eight.
(b) Five or six.
(c) Four or five.
(d) Six or seven.
12. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
13. What was it called that blew up?
(a) A pipe bomb.
(b) A time bomb.
(c) A suicide bomber.
(d) A self destruct humanoid bomb.
14. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
15. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) It was full.
(b) It wasn`t private enough.
(c) There were too many people there.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in the closet?
2. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
3. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
4. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
5. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)