|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) An office dialogue.
(b) A family outing.
(c) A courtroom cross-examination.
(d) A dining room discussion.
2. Why couldn't Pat have gone back in time to save Mr. Runciter?
(a) Too much time had passed.
(b) All of these.
(c) Pat wanted him dead.
(d) She wouldn't do it, and didn't like Mr. Runciter.
3. Who did the hidden button call?
(a) Nina Freede.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) Mrs. Frick.
(d) G.G Ashwood.
4. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Ten cents.
(b) Fifteen cents.
(d) Five cents.
5. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
(a) Don Denny.
(b) Pat Conley.
(c) Joe Chip.
(d) Wendy Wright.
6. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
7. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
(c) Smoky red.
8. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Thirty cents.
9. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
10. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand proscreds.
(b) Two thousand proscreds.
(c) One thousand poscreds.
(d) Two thousand poscreds.
11. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) He was unwounded.
(b) Ear drum damage.
(c) Wounds that needed stitches.
(d) Cuts and abrasions.
12. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(a) Stanton Mick.
(b) Pat Conley.
(d) None of these.
13. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
14. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(d) Telepath and precog.
15. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
2. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
3. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
4. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
5. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)