|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(b) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(c) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
(d) Joe should actually marry Pat.
2. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
(a) One, at least.
(b) Two, at least.
(c) Three, at least.
3. What's an artiforg?
(b) Artificial organs.
(c) Artificial organizations.
(d) Artful forgery.
4. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
5. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Do not hire her.
(b) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(c) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(d) Hire her at whatever cost.
6. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
(a) Getting a hotel room.
(b) Talking to Ella right away.
(c) Burying Mr. Runciter.
(d) Taking a short vacation.
7. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The fifth floor.
(b) The sixth floor.
(c) The twenty eighth floor.
(d) The fourth floor.
8. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
(a) That they locate Stanton Mick.
(b) That they get him to a coldpac immediately.
(c) That they go home to Terra.
(d) That they seek revenge for the death of their boss.
9. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
(a) Five or six.
(b) Six or seven.
(c) Four or five.
(d) Seven or eight.
10. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) She wants to leave.
(b) Her signals gone.
(c) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(d) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
11. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
12. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) All of these.
(b) There were too many people there.
(c) It wasn`t private enough.
(d) It was full.
13. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) Stanton Mick.
(d) Mr. Runciter.
14. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
(a) Joe Chip.
(b) Wendy Wright.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Don Denny.
15. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
2. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
3. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
4. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
5. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)