|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) King Lear.
(c) Richard the third.
(d) Sonnet number 22.
2. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
3. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(b) The Moratorium manager.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Wendy Wright.
4. Which word best describes the room Joe is in?
5. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Resurrection Day.
(b) Death Day.
(c) Inspection Day.
(d) Remembrance Day.
6. What year was the phone book printed?
7. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(a) Joe Chip.
(d) Mr. Runciter.
8. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) White gold and jade.
(b) Silver and diamond.
(c) Jade and silver.
(d) Gold and agate.
9. What color was Ella's eyes?
10. Who was in the closet?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Pat Conley.
(c) John Doe.
(d) Jane Doe.
11. What kind of wallet did Von Vogelsang produce?
(a) An ersats alligator skin wallet.
(b) A leather wallet.
(c) A Versache wallet.
(d) An alligator skin wallet.
12. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Forty-eight hours.
(d) Five days.
13. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
(a) Wendi Wright.
(b) Wendi Right.
(c) Wendy Right.
(d) Wendy Wright.
14. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
15. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Wendy's aged death.
(b) Obsolete money.
(c) Stale cigarettes.
(d) Putrefied food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
2. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
3. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
4. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
5. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)