|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Remembrance Day.
(b) Resurrection Day.
(c) Inspection Day.
(d) Death Day.
2. Why couldn't Pat have gone back in time to save Mr. Runciter?
(a) All of these.
(b) Pat wanted him dead.
(c) Too much time had passed.
(d) She wouldn't do it, and didn't like Mr. Runciter.
3. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The fourth floor.
(b) The fifth floor.
(c) The sixth floor.
(d) The twenty eighth floor.
4. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
(a) Don Denny.
(b) Wendy Wright.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Joe Chip.
5. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) None of these.
(b) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
(c) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
(d) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
6. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
7. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(b) Cooks meals.
(c) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(d) Maintains phone lines.
8. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(a) Pat Conley.
(c) None of these.
(d) Stanton Mick.
9. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
(a) To offer advice instead.
(b) To put Ella in a room by herself to inhibit hetero-psychic infusion.
(c) To unplug Jory.
(d) To bury Ella.
10. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(a) Pat Conley.
(b) The decay of time around him.
(d) The bomb blast.
11. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
12. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
13. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
14. What did Wendy ask?
(a) If the bomb brought them closer together.
(b) None of these.
(c) If the trip to Luna was worth it.
(d) If the bomb had made them old.
15. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stanton Mick do?
2. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
3. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
4. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
5. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)