|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the closet?
(a) John Doe.
(b) Jane Doe.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) Pat Conley.
2. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A mortuary.
(b) A video game center, like an arcade.
(c) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(d) A cemetery.
3. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The contract with Stanton Mick.
(b) The change in location of the office.
(c) The relationship between her and Joe.
(d) The ring.
4. What was considered fashionable?
(a) All of these.
(b) To have a breast compressor on.
(c) To go bra less.
(d) To have bigger breasts.
5. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(b) Cooks meals.
(c) Maintains phone lines.
(d) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
6. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
7. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
(a) That everything is a trap.
(b) That they will never make it off of Luna alive.
(c) All of these.
(d) That Hollis' men are out to get them.
8. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
9. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A gerbil.
10. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
(a) A ring on his hand.
(b) A ring on Wendy's hand.
(c) A snake in the grass.
(d) A bird caught in the cobwebs.
11. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Ear drum damage.
(b) Cuts and abrasions.
(c) He was unwounded.
(d) Wounds that needed stitches.
12. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
(a) In the Cayman Islands.
(b) In Hawaii.
(c) On a beach in Tampa, Florida.
(d) On Luna on vacation.
13. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(d) Iron Pyrite.
14. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
(b) One, at least.
(c) Three, at least.
(d) Two, at least.
15. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
2. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
3. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
4. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
5. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)