|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(b) Pat Conley.
(c) The decay of time around him.
(d) The bomb blast.
2. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her companionship.
(b) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(c) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(d) He relied on her love for him.
3. In what language was the music playing?
4. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Thirty cents.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
5. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
6. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
7. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) One poscred.
(c) Twenty five cents.
(d) Two poscreds.
8. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
9. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Remembrance Day.
(b) Death Day.
(c) Resurrection Day.
(d) Inspection Day.
10. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
11. What was it called that blew up?
(a) A self destruct humanoid bomb.
(b) A time bomb.
(c) A pipe bomb.
(d) A suicide bomber.
12. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(c) Iron Pyrite.
13. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every forty-five minutes.
(b) Every two hours.
(c) Every half hour.
(d) Every hour.
14. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A mortuary.
(b) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(c) A video game center, like an arcade.
(d) A cemetery.
15. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The relationship between her and Joe.
(b) The contract with Stanton Mick.
(c) The change in location of the office.
(d) The ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
2. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
3. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
4. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
5. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)