|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
(a) Mr. Runciter.
(b) Al Hammond.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) Don Denny.
2. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(b) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(c) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(d) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
3. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(b) All of these.
(c) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(d) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
4. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
5. What was considered fashionable?
(a) To have bigger breasts.
(b) To go bra less.
(c) All of these.
(d) To have a breast compressor on.
6. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(b) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(c) Two crosses, both underlined.
(d) A cross, underlined.
7. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Pat Conley.
(c) The Moratorium manager.
8. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) A political freedom organization.
(b) A social networking organization.
(c) An anti-spy organization.
(d) An anti-PSI organization.
9. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(a) The bomb blast.
(b) The decay of time around him.
(d) Pat Conley.
10. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every two hours.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Every half hour.
(d) Every forty-five minutes.
11. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
(a) To bury Ella.
(b) To put Ella in a room by herself to inhibit hetero-psychic infusion.
(c) To unplug Jory.
(d) To offer advice instead.
12. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) One hundred poscreds a month.
(b) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(c) Three hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Four hundred poscreds a month.
13. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Fifteen cents.
(b) Five cents.
(d) Ten cents.
14. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) He didn't like her.
(b) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(c) She had asked not to be disturbed.
(d) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
15. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
(a) In the Cayman Islands.
(b) On Luna on vacation.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) On a beach in Tampa, Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
2. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
3. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
4. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
5. How old is Ella?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)