|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) A political freedom organization.
(b) An anti-PSI organization.
(c) An anti-spy organization.
(d) A social networking organization.
2. What year was the phone book printed?
3. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
(b) She had asked not to be disturbed.
(c) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(d) He didn't like her.
4. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(b) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(c) Maintains phone lines.
(d) Cooks meals.
5. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) One hour.
(b) There is no difference.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
6. What flavor was the tranquilizer?
7. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
8. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every half hour.
(b) Every two hours.
(c) Every forty-five minutes.
(d) Every hour.
9. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Walt Disney.
10. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(b) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
11. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A snake.
(b) A gerbil.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A rat.
12. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
(a) Joe Chip.
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Wendy Wright.
13. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
14. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
(a) Talking to Ella right away.
(b) Burying Mr. Runciter.
(c) Taking a short vacation.
(d) Getting a hotel room.
15. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Thirty cents.
(d) Twenty cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
2. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
3. What was it called that blew up?
4. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
5. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)