|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(b) Five cents.
(c) Ten cents.
(d) Fifteen cents.
2. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
(b) None of these.
(c) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
(d) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
3. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(b) None of these.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Stanton Mick.
4. Who was in the closet?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Pat Conley.
(c) Jane Doe.
(d) John Doe.
5. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) She wants to leave.
(b) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) Her signals gone.
6. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Thirty cents.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) Twenty cents.
7. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Ear drum damage.
(b) He was unwounded.
(c) Cuts and abrasions.
(d) Wounds that needed stitches.
8. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
9. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(a) Iron Pyrite.
10. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(a) Joe Chip.
(c) Mr. Runciter.
11. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(b) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(c) Two crosses, both underlined.
(d) A cross, underlined.
12. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
13. What kind of wallet did Von Vogelsang produce?
(a) A Versache wallet.
(b) An alligator skin wallet.
(c) An ersats alligator skin wallet.
(d) A leather wallet.
14. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
(a) A snake in the grass.
(b) A ring on his hand.
(c) A bird caught in the cobwebs.
(d) A ring on Wendy's hand.
15. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A family outing.
(b) A courtroom cross-examination.
(c) An office dialogue.
(d) A dining room discussion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
2. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
3. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
4. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
5. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)