|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's an artiforg?
(a) Artful forgery.
(c) Artificial organs.
(d) Artificial organizations.
2. What year was the phone book printed?
3. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
(a) Four or five.
(b) Six or seven.
(c) Seven or eight.
(d) Five or six.
4. How old is Ella?
5. What was considered fashionable?
(a) To go bra less.
(b) To have bigger breasts.
(c) All of these.
(d) To have a breast compressor on.
6. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) Two thousand proscreds.
(b) One thousand proscreds.
(c) Two thousand poscreds.
(d) One thousand poscreds.
7. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
(a) Stanton Mick.
(b) Mr. Runciter.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) Joe Chip.
8. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(b) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(c) Cooks meals.
(d) Maintains phone lines.
9. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(b) Three hundred poscreds a month.
(c) One hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Four hundred poscreds a month.
10. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(b) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(c) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(d) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
11. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) Her signals gone.
(b) She wants to leave.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
12. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) Silver and diamond.
(b) Gold and agate.
(c) White gold and jade.
(d) Jade and silver.
13. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) An anti-PSI organization.
(b) A social networking organization.
(c) A political freedom organization.
(d) An anti-spy organization.
14. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(a) Iron Pyrite.
15. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
2. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
3. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
4. Who was at Joe's door?
5. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)