|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
(b) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
(c) None of these.
(d) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
2. What year was the phone book printed?
3. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A mortuary.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
4. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
(a) Three, at least.
(b) Two, at least.
(d) One, at least.
5. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
(a) Pat Conley.
(b) None of these.
(d) Stanton Mick.
6. Who was in the closet?
(a) Pat Conley.
(b) Wendy Wright.
(c) John Doe.
(d) Jane Doe.
7. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand proscreds.
(b) Two thousand proscreds.
(c) One thousand poscreds.
(d) Two thousand poscreds.
8. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
(a) In the Cayman Islands.
(b) On a beach in Tampa, Florida.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) On Luna on vacation.
9. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
10. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
11. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Forty-eight hours.
12. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The fifth floor.
(b) The sixth floor.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The twenty eighth floor.
13. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) Don Denny.
(d) Pat Conley.
14. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
(b) Five year old.
(c) Grey Whale.
15. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(b) All of these.
(c) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(d) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
2. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
4. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
5. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)