|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) There is no difference.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
2. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
(a) On a beach in Tampa, Florida.
(b) In the Cayman Islands.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) On Luna on vacation.
3. What color was Ella's eyes?
4. Who was in the closet?
(a) John Doe.
(b) Wendy Wright.
(c) Jane Doe.
(d) Pat Conley.
5. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(b) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(c) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(d) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
6. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
(a) Stanton Mick.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) Mr. Runciter.
(d) Wendy Wright.
7. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(b) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(c) Hire her at whatever cost.
(d) Do not hire her.
8. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
(a) Jory Miller.
(b) Jerry Miller.
(c) James Miller.
(d) Von Vogalsang.
9. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
10. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(b) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(c) Maintains phone lines.
(d) Cooks meals.
11. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(a) Mr. Runciter.
(d) Joe Chip.
12. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
13. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) An anti-PSI organization.
(b) A social networking organization.
(c) An anti-spy organization.
(d) A political freedom organization.
14. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) Two thousand proscreds.
(b) One thousand poscreds.
(c) One thousand proscreds.
(d) Two thousand poscreds.
15. What was considered fashionable?
(a) All of these.
(b) To go bra less.
(c) To have bigger breasts.
(d) To have a breast compressor on.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it "too late" for Ella?
2. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
3. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
4. What's an artiforg?
5. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)