|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
2. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
3. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(b) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(c) Cooks meals.
(d) Maintains phone lines.
4. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
(a) That they locate Stanton Mick.
(b) That they get him to a coldpac immediately.
(c) That they seek revenge for the death of their boss.
(d) That they go home to Terra.
5. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(b) Her signals gone.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) She wants to leave.
6. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(b) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(c) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(d) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
7. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Two days.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three days.
8. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Walt Disney.
9. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
(a) Forty-eight hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Four days.
10. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(c) Iron Pyrite.
11. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) One poscred.
(c) Twenty five cents.
(d) Two poscreds.
12. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every two hours.
(b) Every half hour.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Every forty-five minutes.
13. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) The Moratorium manager.
(d) Pat Conley.
14. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
15. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
(a) To offer advice instead.
(b) To bury Ella.
(c) To put Ella in a room by herself to inhibit hetero-psychic infusion.
(d) To unplug Jory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wallet did Von Vogelsang produce?
2. How did he rely on Ella?
3. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
4. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
5. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)