|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(b) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(c) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(d) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
2. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
(d) Smoky red.
3. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) She wants to leave.
(b) Her signals gone.
(c) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(d) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
4. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) She had asked not to be disturbed.
(b) He didn't like her.
(c) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(d) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
5. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
(a) Pat Conley.
(b) The decay of time around him.
(d) The bomb blast.
6. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
7. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(b) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
(c) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(d) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
8. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) An office dialogue.
(b) A dining room discussion.
(c) A courtroom cross-examination.
(d) A family outing.
9. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) Do not hire her.
(d) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
10. What year was the phone book printed?
11. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A gerbil.
(c) A rat.
(d) A snake.
12. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(b) Mr. Runciter.
(d) Joe Chip.
13. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
14. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Two days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Three days.
15. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
(a) A snake in the grass.
(b) A bird caught in the cobwebs.
(c) A ring on his hand.
(d) A ring on Wendy's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
2. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
3. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
4. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
5. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)