|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) One cent.
(c) Ten cents.
(d) Five cents,
2. What color was Ella's eyes?
3. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
(a) On Luna on vacation.
(b) In Hawaii.
(c) In the Cayman Islands.
(d) On a beach in Tampa, Florida.
4. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
(a) Wendi Right.
(b) Wendi Wright.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) Wendy Right.
5. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(b) A video game center, like an arcade.
(c) A mortuary.
(d) A cemetery.
6. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
7. What did Wendy ask?
(a) If the bomb had made them old.
(b) If the bomb brought them closer together.
(c) If the trip to Luna was worth it.
(d) None of these.
8. What year was the phone book printed?
9. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
(a) Two, at least.
(b) Three, at least.
(d) One, at least.
10. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
(b) None of these.
(c) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
(d) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
11. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Ear drum damage.
(b) Wounds that needed stitches.
(c) Cuts and abrasions.
(d) He was unwounded.
12. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every forty-five minutes.
(c) Every half hour.
(d) Every two hours.
13. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
(a) Burying Mr. Runciter.
(b) Taking a short vacation.
(c) Talking to Ella right away.
(d) Getting a hotel room.
14. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) Silver and diamond.
(b) Jade and silver.
(c) White gold and jade.
(d) Gold and agate.
15. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand proscreds.
(b) Two thousand poscreds.
(c) One thousand poscreds.
(d) Two thousand proscreds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
2. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
3. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
4. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
5. How much was Joe's coffee?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)