|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
(b) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(c) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(d) Joe should obey every request of the client.
2. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her love for him.
(b) He relied on her companionship.
(c) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(d) He relied on her innate wisdom.
3. What year was the phone book printed?
4. What kind of wallet did Von Vogelsang produce?
(a) An alligator skin wallet.
(b) A Versache wallet.
(c) An ersats alligator skin wallet.
(d) A leather wallet.
5. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
(a) Pitfall II
(b) Pratfall II
(c) Pratfall III
(d) Sinbad II
6. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(b) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
(c) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(d) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
7. What did Stanton Mick do?
(a) Insisted that the group not test for psionic activity.
(b) All of these.
(c) Blew up.
(d) Greeted them warmly.
8. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) One hundred poscreds a month.
(b) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(c) Four hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Three hundred poscreds a month.
9. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Five years.
10. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
11. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
(b) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
(c) None of these.
(d) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
12. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(a) Iron Pyrite.
13. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
14. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
(a) That they seek revenge for the death of their boss.
(b) That they go home to Terra.
(c) That they get him to a coldpac immediately.
(d) That they locate Stanton Mick.
15. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
(a) A bird caught in the cobwebs.
(b) A snake in the grass.
(c) A ring on his hand.
(d) A ring on Wendy's hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
2. What floor was Glen's office on?
3. Why couldn't Pat have gone back in time to save Mr. Runciter?
4. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
5. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)