|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
(a) On Luna on vacation.
(b) In the Cayman Islands.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) On a beach in Tampa, Florida.
2. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
(b) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(c) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(d) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
3. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) There were too many people there.
(b) It wasn`t private enough.
(c) All of these.
(d) It was full.
4. What's an artiforg?
(a) Artificial organs.
(b) Artful forgery.
(d) Artificial organizations.
5. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
(a) Seven or eight.
(b) Five or six.
(c) Six or seven.
(d) Four or five.
6. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
(a) Three, at least.
(c) One, at least.
(d) Two, at least.
7. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(b) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(c) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(d) All of these.
8. Who did the hidden button call?
(a) Mrs. Frick.
(b) G.G Ashwood.
(c) Nina Freede.
(d) Joe Chip.
9. What did Wendy ask?
(a) If the bomb had made them old.
(b) If the bomb brought them closer together.
(c) None of these.
(d) If the trip to Luna was worth it.
10. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) AURA POPULARIS.
(b) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(c) SEMPER FIDELIS.
(d) ACENDO TUUM.
11. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
(a) To put Ella in a room by herself to inhibit hetero-psychic infusion.
(b) To offer advice instead.
(c) To unplug Jory.
(d) To bury Ella.
12. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(b) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(c) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(d) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
13. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) An office dialogue.
(b) A family outing.
(c) A dining room discussion.
(d) A courtroom cross-examination.
14. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
15. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Fifteen cents.
(b) Ten cents.
(d) Five cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was at Joe's door?
2. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
3. What was it called that blew up?
4. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
5. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)