|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(b) The Moratorium manager.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) Pat Conley.
2. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Three days.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
3. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) Two poscreds.
(b) Twenty five cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) One poscred.
4. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Cuts and abrasions.
(b) Ear drum damage.
(c) He was unwounded.
(d) Wounds that needed stitches.
5. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
6. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(b) To keep her company and wake her more often.
(c) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
(d) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
7. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
8. What did Stanton Mick do?
(a) Insisted that the group not test for psionic activity.
(b) Blew up.
(c) Greeted them warmly.
(d) All of these.
9. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
(b) She had asked not to be disturbed.
(c) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(d) He didn't like her.
10. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her companionship.
(b) He relied on her love for him.
(c) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(d) He relied on her innate wisdom.
11. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(b) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(c) All of these.
(d) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
12. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(d) Telepath and precog.
13. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) Two crosses, both underlined.
(b) A cross, underlined.
(c) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(d) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
14. What color was Ella's eyes?
15. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
(a) That they locate Stanton Mick.
(b) That they seek revenge for the death of their boss.
(c) That they get him to a coldpac immediately.
(d) That they go home to Terra.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in the closet?
2. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
3. What was it called that blew up?
4. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
5. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)