|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
2. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Resurrection Day.
(b) Death Day.
(c) Inspection Day.
(d) Remembrance Day.
4. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She would be lonely.
(b) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(c) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(d) She doesn't want to be alone.
5. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
6. Who was in the closet?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Jane Doe.
(c) John Doe.
(d) Pat Conley.
7. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
(a) The beauty of the sound of birds.
(b) The beauty in the flight of birds.
(c) The beauty of the song of birds.
(d) The beauty of the feathers of birds.
8. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
(a) The Erotic Bondage Hotel.
(b) The Bonds of Erotical Ectomorph Experience.
(c) The Bonds of Erotic Polymorph Experience.
(d) The Days Inn.
9. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
(a) That Hollis' men are out to get them.
(b) That they will never make it off of Luna alive.
(c) That everything is a trap.
(d) All of these.
10. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
11. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
(a) Smoky red.
12. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(c) Telepath and precog.
13. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every half hour.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Every two hours.
(d) Every forty-five minutes.
14. What was considered fashionable?
(a) To have a breast compressor on.
(b) All of these.
(c) To have bigger breasts.
(d) To go bra less.
15. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(a) Joe Chip.
(b) Mr. Runciter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What floor was Glen's office on?
2. How much was Joe's coffee?
3. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
4. How much does the shower charge?
5. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)