|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(a) Mr. Runciter.
(c) Joe Chip.
2. How much was Joe's coffee?
(a) One poscred.
(b) Two poscreds.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Twenty five cents.
3. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Eleven hours.
4. Why didn't Joe take the elevator?
(a) None of these.
(b) He thought it might revert out of existence.
(c) He feared he would see what Al saw.
(d) He wanted the exercise of the stairs.
5. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
(b) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
(c) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
(d) The Mortuarium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
2. Who was at Joe's door?
3. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
4. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
5. What is the recommended restaurant?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)