|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
2. Which word best describes the room Joe is in?
3. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) Two thousand poscreds.
(b) One thousand proscreds.
(c) Two thousand proscreds.
(d) One thousand poscreds.
4. Where is the amphetamine dispenser?
(a) In the hall outside the consultation lounge.
(b) In the waiting room.
(c) Outside beside the beverage dispensing machine.
(d) There is no amphetamine dispenser.
5. What was exhausting to Jory?
(a) Stopping Runciter from breaking through.
(b) Convincing the group that Pat was responsible.
(c) Maintaining the existence of 1992.
(d) Creating the miles and miles of countryside from New York to Des Moines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
2. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
3. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
4. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
5. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)