|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Joe Chip.
(d) Pat Conley.
2. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Thirty cents.
(d) Twenty-five cents.
3. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
(a) To make sure everything was as he had left it.
(b) To see if Pat had changed the people involved in the mission.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
(a) To offer advice instead.
(b) To put Ella in a room by herself to inhibit hetero-psychic infusion.
(c) To unplug Jory.
(d) To bury Ella.
5. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
(b) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
(c) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
(d) The Mortuarium.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
2. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
3. How is it "too late" for Ella?
4. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
5. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)