|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boys plan on going?
(a) Des Moines.
(b) Back to Zurich.
(c) New York.
2. Why didn't Joe take the elevator?
(a) He feared he would see what Al saw.
(b) He wanted the exercise of the stairs.
(c) He thought it might revert out of existence.
(d) None of these.
3. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
(a) Wendy Right.
(b) Wendi Wright.
(c) Wendi Right.
(d) Wendy Wright.
4. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Thirty cents.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
5. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
(a) To buy Ubik.
(b) That he's dead.
(c) To buy shares in a stock.
(d) To get sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't the attendant accept the money?
2. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
3. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
4. How does graffiti convey meaning?
5. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)