|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) An electrode in her brain.
(b) A lack of family and social interaction.
(c) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
(d) A high level of stress outside her job.
2. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(b) Maintains phone lines.
(c) Cooks meals.
(d) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
3. Where is the third message to Joe in this chapter?
(a) In the sky.
(b) On the wall behind the druggist.
(c) On the jar of Ubik.
(d) In the bathroom again.
4. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) There is no difference.
5. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(b) Mr. Runciter.
(d) Joe Chip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
2. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
3. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
4. What did Joe compare the appearance of his skin to?
5. What is going to be the bigger problem?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)