|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
(a) Seven or eight.
(b) Five or six.
(c) Six or seven.
(d) Four or five.
2. What was in the package in Joe's mail box?
(a) Ubik spray.
(b) All of these.
(c) Ubik hand sanitizer.
(d) Ubik Liver and Kidney Balm.
3. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
4. Where was Joe supposed to go?
(a) Artie's Drugstore.
(b) Archer's Drugstore.
(c) London Drugs.
(d) Adam's Drugs.
5. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every half hour.
(b) Every two hours.
(c) Every forty-five minutes.
(d) Every hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
2. How is it "too late" for Ella?
3. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
4. Who is paying for everything?
5. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)