|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(b) Walt Disney.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(a) Mr. Runciter.
(d) Joe Chip.
3. What isn't natural about being in Cold pac?
(a) All of these.
(b) That this isn't the normal progression of half-life.
(c) That they are dying off before their time allows them to.
(d) That there is a force trying to kill them.
4. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
(a) An elevator from 1910.
(b) No elevator at all.
(c) An elevator from the 1940s.
(d) None of these.
5. What is the oldest Joe thinks they could have regressed and gotten away with it?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fourty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
2. What is a moratorium in this book?
3. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
4. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
5. What is happening to Al's perception?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)