|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(b) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(c) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(d) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
2. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
3. Where is the third message to Joe in this chapter?
(a) On the jar of Ubik.
(b) On the wall behind the druggist.
(c) In the bathroom again.
(d) In the sky.
4. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
5. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
(c) Five year old.
(d) Grey Whale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Al think will help?
2. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
3. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
4. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
5. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)