|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) The key to his room.
(b) He would be alone at last.
(c) Pat would go away.
(d) The privacy of his room.
2. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(b) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(c) To keep her company and wake her more often.
(d) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
3. Why won't Herbert von Vogelsang move people out of the reach of Jory?
(a) There are several Jory types in the moratoriums.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) He is paid substantial money to keep Jory near people.
(d) Both of these.
4. What, according to the person in Joe's hotel room, is the limit of Pat's talent to go back in time?
(c) None of these.
5. Who was on the back of Runciter's money?
(d) Joe Chip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
2. Why didn't the attendant accept the money?
3. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
4. Who was in the closet?
5. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)