|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand poscreds.
(b) One thousand proscreds.
(c) Two thousand proscreds.
(d) Two thousand poscreds.
2. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
3. What did the person waiting in Joe's room give him?
(a) A canister of Ubik.
(b) A second chance at life.
(c) All of these.
(d) The strength to continue his existence.
4. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
(a) Pat would have killed him.
(b) Pat would have demanded an explanation.
(c) Pat would have seen him.
(d) None of these.
5. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Five cents,
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Ten cents.
(d) One cent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
2. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
3. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
4. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
5. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)