|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wallet did Von Vogelsang produce?
(a) An ersats alligator skin wallet.
(b) A leather wallet.
(c) A Versache wallet.
(d) An alligator skin wallet.
2. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
(a) An elevator from the 1940s.
(b) An elevator from 1910.
(c) None of these.
(d) No elevator at all.
3. What does Joe ask for on a whim?
(a) A map of the city of Des Moines.
(b) A prostitute.
(d) A new order of Ubik.
4. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Four to six.
(b) Six to eight.
(c) Ten to fourteen.
(d) Seven to ten.
5. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Cuts and abrasions.
(b) Wounds that needed stitches.
(c) He was unwounded.
(d) Ear drum damage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was waiting for Joe in his room?
2. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
3. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
4. Who died in this chapter?
5. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)