|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Thirty cents.
(b) Twenty-five cents.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
2. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
3. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Mortuarium.
(b) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
(c) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
(d) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
4. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) Two thousand proscreds.
(b) Two thousand poscreds.
(c) One thousand proscreds.
(d) One thousand poscreds.
5. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
(a) The key to his room.
(b) He would be alone at last.
(c) Pat would go away.
(d) The privacy of his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is paying for everything?
2. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
3. What did the pilot want to take Joe to Des Moines?
4. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
5. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)