|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stanton Mick do?
(a) Blew up.
(b) All of these.
(c) Greeted them warmly.
(d) Insisted that the group not test for psionic activity.
2. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
3. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
(b) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
(c) The Mortuarium.
(d) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
4. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
(a) That the 'pape's were reporting that Joe was the acting leader of Runciter associates.
(b) That Stanton Mick hadn't died.
(c) That it hadn't reported Runciter's death yet.
(d) That the Moratorium was being publicly visited by clients of the Society.
5. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(b) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
(c) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
(d) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
2. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
3. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
4. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
5. Which word best describes the room Joe is in?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)