|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
(a) None of these.
(b) No elevator at all.
(c) An elevator from the 1940s.
(d) An elevator from 1910.
2. Who did the hidden button call?
(a) Nina Freede.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) Mrs. Frick.
(d) G.G Ashwood.
3. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
(a) Ed Archer skipped town.
(b) Ed Archer died.
(c) Ed Archer came down with throat cancer.
(d) Wilma Archer took poor Ed for everything he owned in the divorce.
4. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) ACENDO TUUM.
(b) SEMPER FIDELIS.
(c) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(d) AURA POPULARIS.
5. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
(a) Getting a hotel room.
(b) Burying Mr. Runciter.
(c) Talking to Ella right away.
(d) Taking a short vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the drugstore?
2. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
3. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
4. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
5. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)