|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Cuts and abrasions.
(b) Wounds that needed stitches.
(c) Ear drum damage.
(d) He was unwounded.
2. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
(a) That Joe was a good man.
(b) That she would fall in love with Joe.
(c) That Pat would need to get rid of Wendy to get to Joe.
(d) That he was in love with Wendy.
3. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The change in location of the office.
(b) The relationship between her and Joe.
(c) The contract with Stanton Mick.
(d) The ring.
4. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) It wasn`t private enough.
(b) There were too many people there.
(c) It was full.
(d) All of these.
5. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(b) AURA POPULARIS.
(c) SEMPER FIDELIS.
(d) ACENDO TUUM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the church official speaking at the funeral?
2. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
3. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
4. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
5. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)