|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the pilot want the bottle of Ubik?
(a) It reminded him of his grandmother.
(b) It had alot of gold flakes inside suspended in mineral oil.
(c) He thought that he would barter it elsewhere.
(d) He wanted it to make him feel better.
2. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) Derik Ashwood.
(b) Ge Ge Ashwood.
(c) G.G. Ashwood.
(d) Gary Ashwood.
3. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
(a) A fireplace.
(b) A microwave.
(c) An old electric model, instead of the ionic one he had.
(d) A natural gas model with clogged burners.
4. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) Sonnet number 22.
(b) King Lear.
(d) Richard the third.
5. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
(a) If they feel angry.
(b) If they're feeling cold.
(c) If they're feeling hot.
(d) If they feel tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
2. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
3. How much does the shower charge?
4. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
5. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)