|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand poscreds.
(b) Two thousand poscreds.
(c) One thousand proscreds.
(d) Two thousand proscreds.
2. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(d) Iron Pyrite.
3. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
4. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
(a) Grey Whale.
(b) Five year old.
5. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The contract with Stanton Mick.
(b) The change in location of the office.
(c) The relationship between her and Joe.
(d) The ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joe's reward for climbing the stairs?
2. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
3. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
4. What did the second symbol mean?
5. Who does Joe now suspect is at work to destroy them?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)