|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the oldest Joe thinks they could have regressed and gotten away with it?
(a) Fourty years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Thirty years.
2. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The change in location of the office.
(b) The relationship between her and Joe.
(c) The contract with Stanton Mick.
(d) The ring.
3. Why did Joe realize that it would be impossible to make the transition to live in this time frame?
(a) They knew too much.
(b) They had already talked to openly about the future.
(c) All of these.
(d) They were too aware of the future.
4. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) An audio recorder.
(d) A new vidphone.
5. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) One hundred poscreds a month.
(b) Four hundred poscreds a month.
(c) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(d) Three hundred poscreds a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe blame for the death of Wendy Wright?
2. Why didn't Joe want to get in the elevator?
3. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
4. What's an artiforg?
5. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)