|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every two hours.
(b) Every half hour.
(c) Every forty-five minutes.
(d) Every hour.
2. What, according to the person in Joe's hotel room, is the limit of Pat's talent to go back in time?
(a) None of these.
3. What did the pilot want to take Joe to Des Moines?
(a) Joe to sing him a song.
(b) An interesting story for the journey.
(c) To know what his business was in Des Moines.
(d) The twice reverted bottle of Ubik.
4. What kind of car was awaiting Joe?
(a) A 1939 Lasalle convertible.
(b) A 1939 Tatra Saloon.
(c) A 1933 Bedford Lorry.
(d) A 1936 Ford Convertible Sedan.
5. Where was Joe supposed to go?
(a) London Drugs.
(b) Adam's Drugs.
(c) Artie's Drugstore.
(d) Archer's Drugstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the church official speaking at the funeral?
2. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
3. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
4. How does graffiti convey meaning?
5. What did G.G. Ashwood tell Pat about Joe?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)