|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joe think Pat is actually working for?
(a) Don Denny.
(c) Runciter Associates.
2. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(b) AURA POPULARIS.
(c) SEMPER FIDELIS.
(d) ACENDO TUUM.
3. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
4. Where is the third message to Joe in this chapter?
(a) In the bathroom again.
(b) On the jar of Ubik.
(c) In the sky.
(d) On the wall behind the druggist.
5. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A mortuary.
(c) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the church official speaking at the funeral?
2. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
3. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
4. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
5. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)