|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand proscreds.
(b) Two thousand poscreds.
(c) One thousand poscreds.
(d) Two thousand proscreds.
2. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
(a) The Lucky Seven Supermarket.
(d) The Lucky People Supermarket.
3. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
4. What does the advertisement of Glen Runciter suggest?
(a) To buy shares in a stock.
(b) To buy Ubik.
(c) To get sick.
(d) That he's dead.
5. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) Silver and diamond.
(b) Gold and agate.
(c) White gold and jade.
(d) Jade and silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
2. How much does the shower charge?
3. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
4. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
5. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)