|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
(b) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(c) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(d) To keep her company and wake her more often.
2. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A new vidphone.
(c) An audio recorder.
(d) A tape recorder.
4. What does Mr. Bliss think about Joe and the rest of the employees of Runciter associates?
(a) They are professional agitators.
(b) They can spin a good yarn.
(c) They are full of balony.
(d) They are semi psychotic.
5. Which word best describes the room Joe is in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date on the paper at Joe's con-apt?
2. What's an artiforg?
3. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
4. How much does the shower charge?
5. How is it "too late" for Ella?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)