|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Wendy's aged death.
(b) Obsolete money.
(c) Stale cigarettes.
(d) Putrefied food.
2. What is the name of the place where Runciter was brought after the Beloved Brethren?
(a) The Single Shepherd Mortuary.
(b) The Shepherds Simple Mortuary.
(c) The Simple Shepherd Mortuary.
(d) The Mortuarium.
3. Under what circumstance is someone to report to Joe or Don?
(a) If they feel tired.
(b) If they're feeling hot.
(c) If they feel angry.
(d) If they're feeling cold.
4. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) He was unwounded.
(b) Ear drum damage.
(c) Wounds that needed stitches.
(d) Cuts and abrasions.
5. What did Joe get to want more than anything?
(a) To have his friends around him.
(b) To die in peace.
(c) For Pat to come back.
(d) To be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Runciter help Joe up the stairs?
2. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
3. What is the name of the newscaster?
4. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
5. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)