|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) All of these.
(b) It was full.
(c) There were too many people there.
(d) It wasn`t private enough.
2. What, according to the person in Joe's hotel room, is the limit of Pat's talent to go back in time?
(c) None of these.
3. How many years will the group have to go ahead in order to regain the correct time frame?
(a) Fifty three years.
(b) Twenty five years.
(c) Fifty five years.
(d) Sixty two years.
4. What had Joe's stove reverted to?
(a) A microwave.
(b) An old electric model, instead of the ionic one he had.
(c) A natural gas model with clogged burners.
(d) A fireplace.
5. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
(a) An elevator from 1910.
(b) None of these.
(c) An elevator from the 1940s.
(d) No elevator at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What racist term does Joe hear used that he had never heard before?
2. Why did the pilot want the bottle of Ubik?
3. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
4. Who did the hidden button call?
5. How long had Glen tried to reach his people in cold pac?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)