|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Wendy's aged death.
(b) Obsolete money.
(c) Putrefied food.
(d) Stale cigarettes.
2. What year was the phone book printed?
3. Who does Denny compare Joe to?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(c) Edie Dorn.
4. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Ten cents.
(c) Five cents.
(d) Fifteen cents.
5. Why did Joe realize that it would be impossible to make the transition to live in this time frame?
(a) They had already talked to openly about the future.
(b) They were too aware of the future.
(c) They knew too much.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the person in Joe's hotel room, is the limit of Pat's talent to go back in time?
2. Who does Joe think Pat is actually working for?
3. What is the name of the newscaster?
4. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
5. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)