|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the amphetamine dispenser?
(a) In the hall outside the consultation lounge.
(b) In the waiting room.
(c) Outside beside the beverage dispensing machine.
(d) There is no amphetamine dispenser.
2. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) Gary Ashwood.
(b) Ge Ge Ashwood.
(c) G.G. Ashwood.
(d) Derik Ashwood.
3. What does Mr. Bliss think about Joe and the rest of the employees of Runciter associates?
(a) They are full of balony.
(b) They are semi psychotic.
(c) They are professional agitators.
(d) They can spin a good yarn.
4. How old is Ella?
5. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Don Denny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the shower charge?
2. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
3. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
4. What realization did Joe figure out about Hell?
5. What floor was Glen's office on?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)