|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
(a) Pratfall II
(b) Sinbad II
(c) Pratfall III
(d) Pitfall II
2. What kind of wallet did Von Vogelsang produce?
(a) An alligator skin wallet.
(b) An ersats alligator skin wallet.
(c) A leather wallet.
(d) A Versache wallet.
3. Who was in the closet?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Jane Doe.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) John Doe.
4. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) None of these.
(b) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
(c) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
(d) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
5. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
2. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
3. What was in the package in Joe's mail box?
4. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
5. How is it "too late" for Ella?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)