|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her companionship.
(b) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(c) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(d) He relied on her love for him.
2. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
(a) The beauty of the song of birds.
(b) The beauty of the sound of birds.
(c) The beauty of the feathers of birds.
(d) The beauty in the flight of birds.
3. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) Richard the third.
(b) Sonnet number 22.
(c) King Lear.
4. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Thirty cents.
5. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
2. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
3. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
4. Who does Joe think Pat is actually working for?
5. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)