|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the paper that was on the news stand?
(a) A year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Five years.
2. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) Derik Ashwood.
(b) Ge Ge Ashwood.
(c) Gary Ashwood.
(d) G.G. Ashwood.
3. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
4. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) An anti-spy organization.
(b) A social networking organization.
(c) A political freedom organization.
(d) An anti-PSI organization.
5. What color was the drugstore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the phone book printed?
2. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
3. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
4. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
5. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)