|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand proscreds.
(b) One thousand poscreds.
(c) Two thousand proscreds.
(d) Two thousand poscreds.
2. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Al Hammond.
(d) Mr. Runciter.
3. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
4. What is the only perceivable problem according to Joe?
(b) Adjusting to the era.
(c) Getting a job.
(d) Medicine and dentistry.
5. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Obsolete money.
(b) Putrefied food.
(c) Wendy's aged death.
(d) Stale cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does graffiti convey meaning?
2. What did Stanton Mick do?
3. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
4. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
5. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)