|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only perceivable problem according to Joe?
(a) Medicine and dentistry.
(b) Adjusting to the era.
(d) Getting a job.
2. What object did Joe and Al buy from the supermarket?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) An audio recorder.
(c) A new vidphone.
(d) A tape recorder.
3. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
4. What did Stanton Mick do?
(a) Insisted that the group not test for psionic activity.
(b) Greeted them warmly.
(c) Blew up.
(d) All of these.
5. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Inspection Day.
(b) Remembrance Day.
(c) Resurrection Day.
(d) Death Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
2. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
3. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
4. What was the name of the pilot that might be interested in making the trade with Joe?
5. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)