|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A mortuary.
(b) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(c) A video game center, like an arcade.
(d) A cemetery.
2. Where do the boys plan on going?
(b) Des Moines.
(c) New York.
(d) Back to Zurich.
3. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(c) The Moratorium manager.
(d) Pat Conley.
4. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
(b) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
(c) None of these.
(d) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
5. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
(a) A Pierce-Arrow.
(b) A Pontiac.
(c) A Chrysler.
(d) A Willy's-Knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
2. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
3. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
4. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
5. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)