|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the paper that was on the news stand?
(a) A year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Five years.
2. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A gerbil.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A rat.
(d) A snake.
3. Why did Joe realize that it would be impossible to make the transition to live in this time frame?
(a) They knew too much.
(b) All of these.
(c) They had already talked to openly about the future.
(d) They were too aware of the future.
4. Whose writing was it on the note?
(a) Wendy Wrights.
5. What color was the drugstore?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is paying for everything?
2. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
3. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
4. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
5. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)