|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) The Moratorium manager.
(d) Pat Conley.
2. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
3. What was different about the Carton that they had picked up?
(a) It was empty.
(b) It wasn't quite full.
(c) It was aged.
(d) It appeared older.
4. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(b) A three dollar bill.
(c) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
(d) A double struck Lincoln penny.
5. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
(a) Talking to Ella right away.
(b) Taking a short vacation.
(c) Burying Mr. Runciter.
(d) Getting a hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys plan on going?
2. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
3. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
4. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
5. Who is paying for everything?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)