|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
2. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(b) He didn't like her.
(c) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
(d) She had asked not to be disturbed.
3. What is the name of the newscaster?
(a) John Hunter.
(b) Jim Hunter.
(c) James Hunter.
(d) Joe Hunter.
4. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Fifteen cents.
(b) Five cents.
(c) Ten cents.
5. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
(b) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
(c) None of these.
(d) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Ubik revert to?
2. Why did the pilot want the bottle of Ubik?
3. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
4. What did Joe see that made him tell Joe not to get in the elevator?
5. What did the pilot want to take Joe to Des Moines?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)