|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the closet?
(a) Pat Conley.
(b) Jane Doe.
(c) John Doe.
(d) Wendy Wright.
2. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A family outing.
(b) A dining room discussion.
(c) An office dialogue.
(d) A courtroom cross-examination.
3. What year was the phone book printed?
4. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(b) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(c) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(d) All of these.
5. What is the name of the Hotel the group is staying at?
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) The Sutton Grand.
(c) The Meremont Hotel.
(d) The Meremont Motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
2. What of these appliances hadn't disappeared from Joe's con-apt?
3. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
4. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
5. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)