|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hasn't died in this chapter?
(a) Edie Dorn.
(b) Don Denny.
(d) Fred Zafsky.
2. What is going to be the bigger problem?
(a) They can't find edible food.
(b) They can't have coffee.
(c) They are all hallucinating.
(d) They won't be able to smoke.
3. Who is paying for everything?
(b) All of these.
(c) Runciter Associates.
(d) The mortuary.
4. What was the name of the market that Joe and Al visited?
(b) The Lucky People Supermarket.
(c) The Lucky Seven Supermarket.
5. Why did the pilot want the bottle of Ubik?
(a) He thought that he would barter it elsewhere.
(b) It reminded him of his grandmother.
(c) It had alot of gold flakes inside suspended in mineral oil.
(d) He wanted it to make him feel better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
2. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
3. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
4. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
5. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)