|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(b) Two crosses, both underlined.
(c) A cross, underlined.
(d) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
2. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Ten cents.
(b) One cent.
(c) Five cents,
(d) Twenty cents.
3. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(b) To keep her company and wake her more often.
(c) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(d) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
4. What method of payment doesn't Joe offer the druggist?
(a) None of these.
(d) Credit card.
5. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(b) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
(c) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(d) A three dollar bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
2. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
3. What kind of car was loaned to the group while they were in Des Moines?
4. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
5. What is happening to Al's perception?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)