|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
(a) Mr. Runciter.
(b) Don Denny.
(c) Wendy Wright.
(d) Al Hammond.
2. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) Two crosses, both underlined.
(b) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(c) A cross, underlined.
(d) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
3. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Seven to ten.
(b) Six to eight.
(c) Ten to fourteen.
(d) Four to six.
4. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(a) Sonnet number 22.
(c) Richard the third.
(d) King Lear.
5. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Ten cents.
(c) Five cents.
(d) Fifteen cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys plan on going?
2. Who was going to send Joe a car?
3. What is the oldest Joe thinks they could have regressed and gotten away with it?
4. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
5. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)