|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Ella's eyes?
2. Who does Joe think Pat is actually working for?
(b) Runciter Associates.
(d) Don Denny.
3. Why did Archer's Drugstore close?
(a) Ed Archer skipped town.
(b) Wilma Archer took poor Ed for everything he owned in the divorce.
(c) Ed Archer came down with throat cancer.
(d) Ed Archer died.
4. What interesting information did Joe learn from the 'pape?
(a) That it hadn't reported Runciter's death yet.
(b) That the 'pape's were reporting that Joe was the acting leader of Runciter associates.
(c) That Stanton Mick hadn't died.
(d) That the Moratorium was being publicly visited by clients of the Society.
5. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) Do not hire her.
(d) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
2. Who did the hidden button call?
3. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
4. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
5. Why was Runciter pawing through the documents on the table?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)