|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it called that blew up?
(a) A time bomb.
(b) A pipe bomb.
(c) A suicide bomber.
(d) A self destruct humanoid bomb.
2. What does the manager of the Moratorium's name mean?
(a) The beauty of the sound of birds.
(b) The beauty of the song of birds.
(c) The beauty in the flight of birds.
(d) The beauty of the feathers of birds.
3. In what form was the tranquilizer given to Joe to consume?
4. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The fourth floor.
(b) The twenty eighth floor.
(c) The sixth floor.
(d) The fifth floor.
5. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
(a) The information from Runciter comes in sparks.
(b) None of these.
(c) There is cerebral activity, but they can't tap it.
(d) There isn't any cerebral activity to tap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
2. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
3. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
4. How did he rely on Ella?
5. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)