|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) All of these.
(b) It wasn`t private enough.
(c) It was full.
(d) There were too many people there.
2. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A mortuary.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
3. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
4. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The fifth floor.
(b) The sixth floor.
(c) The twenty eighth floor.
(d) The fourth floor.
5. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
(a) Three days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Forty-eight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
2. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
3. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
4. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
5. What was it called that blew up?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)