|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains phone lines.
(b) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(c) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(d) Cooks meals.
2. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She would be lonely.
(b) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(c) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(d) She doesn't want to be alone.
3. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
(a) Don Denny.
(b) Wendy Wright.
(c) Pat Conley.
(d) Joe Chip.
4. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
(b) Mr. Runciter.
(c) Joe Chip.
5. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
(a) The idea that Pat might have been there with him last night.
(b) The idea that he would have to tell Ella what was going on.
(c) The knowledge that there had been a girl here with him.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
2. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
3. What's an artiforg?
4. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
5. How much was Joe's coffee?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)