|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) Do not hire her.
(d) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
2. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
(a) A ring on his hand.
(b) A bird caught in the cobwebs.
(c) A snake in the grass.
(d) A ring on Wendy's hand.
3. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her love for him.
(b) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(c) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(d) He relied on her companionship.
4. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) He was unwounded.
(b) Ear drum damage.
(c) Wounds that needed stitches.
(d) Cuts and abrasions.
5. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
2. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
3. Who did Joe identify was the owner of the voice?
4. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
5. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)