|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(b) Her signals gone.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) She wants to leave.
2. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) White gold and jade.
(b) Silver and diamond.
(c) Gold and agate.
(d) Jade and silver.
3. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) There is no difference.
(d) One hour.
4. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) An anti-spy organization.
(b) A social networking organization.
(c) A political freedom organization.
(d) An anti-PSI organization.
5. In what language was the music playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
2. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
3. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
4. How much was Joe's coffee?
5. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)