|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(a) Walt Disney.
(b) John F. Kennedy.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
2. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) It was full.
(b) There were too many people there.
(c) It wasn`t private enough.
(d) All of these.
3. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
4. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
5. Where does Joe sarcastically say Mr. Runciter is?
(a) On a beach in Tampa, Florida.
(b) On Luna on vacation.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) In the Cayman Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
2. In what language was the music playing?
3. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
4. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
5. What did the second symbol mean?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)