|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She doesn't want to be alone.
(b) She would be lonely.
(c) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(d) She wouldn't be able to dream.
2. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) Jade and silver.
(b) Gold and agate.
(c) Silver and diamond.
(d) White gold and jade.
3. How much longer is the half-lifespan of an individual in a Swiss Moratorium as opposed to an American one?
(a) Two hours.
(b) There is no difference.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One hour.
4. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) All of these.
(b) It was full.
(c) There were too many people there.
(d) It wasn`t private enough.
5. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The relationship between her and Joe.
(b) The contract with Stanton Mick.
(c) The change in location of the office.
(d) The ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
2. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
3. What color was Ella's eyes?
4. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
5. Who was it that Joe was infatuated with?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)