|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(b) To keep her company and wake her more often.
(c) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(d) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
2. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Seven to ten.
(b) Four to six.
(c) Six to eight.
(d) Ten to fourteen.
3. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(b) He relied on her companionship.
(c) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(d) He relied on her love for him.
4. Who did the hidden button call?
(a) Joe Chip.
(b) G.G Ashwood.
(c) Nina Freede.
(d) Mrs. Frick.
5. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Five cents,
(c) Ten cents.
(d) One cent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
2. What image did Joe get in his head at the end of the chapter?
3. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
4. What does Al suggest that Joe takes him up on?
5. Who was in the closet?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)