|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many telepaths were possibly in the workplace of Miss Wirt?
(a) Three, at least.
(b) Two, at least.
(d) One, at least.
2. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
(b) He didn't like her.
(c) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(d) She had asked not to be disturbed.
3. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
(a) Seven or eight.
(b) Four or five.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Six or seven.
4. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
5. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(b) A mortuary.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe blame for Runciter's death?
2. Who remembered the manager's name of the Beloved Brethren Moratorium?
3. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
4. What was considered fashionable?
5. What is the problem the moratorium is having?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)