|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her love for him.
(b) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(c) He relied on her companionship.
(d) He relied on her innate wisdom.
2. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
3. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Seven to ten.
(b) Ten to fourteen.
(c) Six to eight.
(d) Four to six.
4. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) Derik Ashwood.
(b) G.G. Ashwood.
(c) Ge Ge Ashwood.
(d) Gary Ashwood.
5. Whose face is on the back of present dated currency?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Walt Disney.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was considered fashionable?
2. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
3. What color was Ella's eyes?
4. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
5. What is the voice on the phone presently talking about?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)