|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) One cent.
(c) Ten cents.
(d) Five cents,
2. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand proscreds.
(b) Two thousand proscreds.
(c) One thousand poscreds.
(d) Two thousand poscreds.
3. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(b) King Lear.
(c) Sonnet number 22.
(d) Richard the third.
4. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Do not hire her.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(d) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
5. What wasn't on Al Hammond's list?
(a) Putrefied food.
(b) Wendy's aged death.
(c) Obsolete money.
(d) Stale cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
2. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
3. How is it "too late" for Ella?
4. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
5. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)