|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Cooks meals.
(b) Maintains phone lines.
(c) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(d) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
2. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
(b) Sonnet number 22.
(c) King Lear.
(d) Richard the third.
3. Who else had a similar experience to Tippy while asleep?
4. How old is Ella?
5. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what language was the music playing?
2. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
3. What made Joe's morale plunge to the deepest depths?
4. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
5. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)