|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the hidden button call?
(a) G.G Ashwood.
(b) Joe Chip.
(c) Mrs. Frick.
(d) Nina Freede.
2. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
(a) A political freedom organization.
(b) A social networking organization.
(c) An anti-spy organization.
(d) An anti-PSI organization.
3. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
(b) Smoky red.
4. What allowed Tippy to sleep for hours and days on end?
(a) An electrode in her brain.
(b) A high level of stress outside her job.
(c) A lack of family and social interaction.
(d) A lack of sleep when she was on the job.
5. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every forty-five minutes.
(b) Every two hours.
(c) Every half hour.
(d) Every hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
2. How much does the door charge to open?
3. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
4. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
5. What color was Ella's eyes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)