|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) There were too many people there.
(b) It was full.
(c) All of these.
(d) It wasn`t private enough.
2. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Remembrance Day.
(b) Inspection Day.
(c) Death Day.
(d) Resurrection Day.
3. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
(a) Ear drum damage.
(b) Cuts and abrasions.
(c) Wounds that needed stitches.
(d) He was unwounded.
4. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Ten cents.
(b) Five cents,
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) One cent.
5. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
(a) Four or five.
(b) Five or six.
(c) Seven or eight.
(d) Six or seven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
2. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
3. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
4. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
5. What is a moratorium in this book?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)