|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
2. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A rat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A gerbil.
3. Why couldn't Pat have gone back in time to save Mr. Runciter?
(a) Pat wanted him dead.
(b) Too much time had passed.
(c) All of these.
(d) She wouldn't do it, and didn't like Mr. Runciter.
4. Who did the hidden button call?
(a) Joe Chip.
(b) G.G Ashwood.
(c) Mrs. Frick.
(d) Nina Freede.
5. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every forty-five minutes.
(b) Every two hours.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Every half hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is it "too late" for Ella?
2. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
3. What did the second symbol mean?
4. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
5. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)