|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape were Ms. Wirts' glasses?
2. What's an artiforg?
(a) Artful forgery.
(b) Artificial organs.
(c) Artificial organizations.
3. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(b) Her signals gone.
(c) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(d) She wants to leave.
4. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
5. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
2. What color was Ella's eyes?
3. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
4. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
5. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)