|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
(a) Von Vogalsang.
(b) Jerry Miller.
(c) James Miller.
(d) Jory Miller.
2. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
(a) That they locate Stanton Mick.
(b) That they go home to Terra.
(c) That they get him to a coldpac immediately.
(d) That they seek revenge for the death of their boss.
3. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(b) Cooks meals.
(c) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(d) Maintains phone lines.
4. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A cross, underlined.
(b) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(c) Two crosses, both underlined.
(d) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
5. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She doesn't want to be alone.
(b) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(c) She would be lonely.
(d) She wouldn't be able to dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
2. What did the second symbol mean?
3. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
4. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
5. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)