|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(b) A cross, underlined.
(c) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(d) Two crosses, both underlined.
2. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every half hour.
(c) Every two hours.
(d) Every forty-five minutes.
3. Mundo had the intelligence of a _______.
(a) Five year old.
(c) Grey Whale.
4. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She doesn't want to be alone.
(b) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(c) She would be lonely.
(d) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
5. What does Joe suggest when he realizes that Runciter is mortally wounded?
(a) That they locate Stanton Mick.
(b) That they go home to Terra.
(c) That they seek revenge for the death of their boss.
(d) That they get him to a coldpac immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
2. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
3. How old is Ella?
4. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
5. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)