|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A courtroom cross-examination.
(b) A dining room discussion.
(c) An office dialogue.
(d) A family outing.
2. What was considered fashionable?
(a) All of these.
(b) To have a breast compressor on.
(c) To have bigger breasts.
(d) To go bra less.
3. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(b) He relied on her love for him.
(c) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(d) He relied on her companionship.
4. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) A double struck Lincoln penny.
(b) A three dollar bill.
(c) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
(d) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
5. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She doesn't want to be alone.
(b) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(c) She would be lonely.
(d) She wouldn't be able to dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
2. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
3. What is the first thing that Joe suspects?
4. What is a moratorium in this book?
5. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)