|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they consider moving the Prudence organization HQ?
2. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Thirty cents.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
3. What color was Ella's eyes?
4. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Resurrection Day.
(b) Remembrance Day.
(c) Inspection Day.
(d) Death Day.
5. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Do not hire her.
(b) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(c) Hire her at whatever cost.
(d) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
2. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
3. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
4. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
5. What floor was Glen's office on?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)