|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
(b) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(c) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(d) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
2. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(b) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(c) He relied on her companionship.
(d) He relied on her love for him.
3. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(b) She had asked not to be disturbed.
(c) He didn't like her.
(d) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
4. What was the only visible thing that Pat retained from the different time track?
(a) The change in location of the office.
(b) The ring.
(c) The contract with Stanton Mick.
(d) The relationship between her and Joe.
5. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
(a) An uncirculated US silver half dollar.
(b) A three dollar bill.
(c) An uncirculated U.S. gold dollar.
(d) A double struck Lincoln penny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
2. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
3. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
4. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
5. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)