|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it called that blew up?
(a) A suicide bomber.
(b) A pipe bomb.
(c) A time bomb.
(d) A self destruct humanoid bomb.
2. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) Silver and diamond.
(b) Jade and silver.
(c) Gold and agate.
(d) White gold and jade.
3. What did Wendy ask?
(a) None of these.
(b) If the bomb brought them closer together.
(c) If the trip to Luna was worth it.
(d) If the bomb had made them old.
4. How much did Mr. Runciter offer her to join the company?
(a) Three hundred poscreds a month.
(b) Five hundred poscreds a month.
(c) Four hundred poscreds a month.
(d) One hundred poscreds a month.
5. What kind of animal does Matt remind Tippy of?
(a) A snake.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A rat.
(d) A gerbil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
2. What injury did Joe appear to suffer?
3. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
4. Who did the hidden button call?
5. What kind of coin did Mr. Runciter find himself viewing on Fifth Avenue?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)