|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She doesn't want to be alone.
(b) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(c) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(d) She would be lonely.
2. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Do not hire her.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(d) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
3. Who did the hidden button call?
(a) G.G Ashwood.
(b) Mrs. Frick.
(c) Joe Chip.
(d) Nina Freede.
4. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains phone lines.
(b) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(c) Cooks meals.
(d) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
5. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
(b) Telepath and precog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Joe lived in the conapt?
2. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
4. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
5. Who was at Joe's door?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)