|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains phone lines.
(b) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(c) Cooks meals.
(d) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
2. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A mortuary.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A video game center, like an arcade.
(d) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
3. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every forty-five minutes.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Every half hour.
(d) Every two hours.
4. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) AURA POPULARIS.
(b) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(c) SEMPER FIDELIS.
(d) ACENDO TUUM.
5. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her companionship.
(b) He relied on her love for him.
(c) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(d) He relied on her innate wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
2. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
3. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
4. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
5. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)