|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every forty-five minutes.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Every half hour.
(d) Every two hours.
2. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Remembrance Day.
(b) Inspection Day.
(c) Death Day.
(d) Resurrection Day.
3. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
4. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
(a) The Bonds of Erotic Polymorph Experience.
(b) The Bonds of Erotical Ectomorph Experience.
(c) The Days Inn.
(d) The Erotic Bondage Hotel.
5. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(d) Do not hire her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
2. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
3. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
4. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
5. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)