|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(b) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(c) A cross, underlined.
(d) Two crosses, both underlined.
2. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
(a) Every two hours.
(b) Every forty-five minutes.
(c) Every half hour.
(d) Every hour.
3. How many days did Runciter have to notify the Society that some of the missing PSIs had been found?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Forty-eight hours.
4. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A courtroom cross-examination.
(b) A family outing.
(c) A dining room discussion.
(d) An office dialogue.
5. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(b) Do not hire her.
(c) Hire her at whatever cost.
(d) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
2. How old is Ella?
3. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
4. How much does the door charge to open?
5. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)