|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(b) A cross, underlined.
(c) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(d) Two crosses, both underlined.
2. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Ten cents.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Five cents,
(d) One cent.
3. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(a) Iron Pyrite.
4. What color was Ella's eyes?
5. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
(b) She had asked not to be disturbed.
(c) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
(d) He didn't like her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
2. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
3. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
4. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
5. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)