|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(b) Iron Pyrite.
2. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) An office dialogue.
(b) A family outing.
(c) A dining room discussion.
(d) A courtroom cross-examination.
3. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Thirty cents.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
4. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
(a) Six or seven.
(b) Four or five.
(c) Five or six.
(d) Seven or eight.
5. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
(a) She had asked not to be disturbed.
(b) She died a little bit every time she was woken.
(c) He didn't like her.
(d) He wasn't in Switzerland often.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many telepaths did Mr. Runciter say that he wanted to send to this location?
2. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
3. How is it "too late" for Ella?
4. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
5. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)