|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) Two thousand proscreds.
(b) Two thousand poscreds.
(c) One thousand poscreds.
(d) One thousand proscreds.
2. How old is Ella?
3. What floor was Glen's office on?
(a) The twenty eighth floor.
(b) The fourth floor.
(c) The sixth floor.
(d) The fifth floor.
4. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Inspection Day.
(b) Resurrection Day.
(c) Death Day.
(d) Remembrance Day.
5. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) Gary Ashwood.
(b) Ge Ge Ashwood.
(c) G.G. Ashwood.
(d) Derik Ashwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
2. How much does the door charge to open?
3. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
4. How much does the shower charge?
5. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)