|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Inspection Day.
(b) Resurrection Day.
(c) Remembrance Day.
(d) Death Day.
2. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(b) He relied on her love for him.
(c) He relied on her companionship.
(d) He relied on her innate wisdom.
3. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Five cents,
(b) Ten cents.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) One cent.
4. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
5. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) It wasn`t private enough.
(b) All of these.
(c) It was full.
(d) There were too many people there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many telepaths did Mrs. Wirt say she was authorized to pay for?
2. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
3. What is a moratorium in this book?
4. What floor was Glen's office on?
5. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)