|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) It wasn`t private enough.
(b) It was full.
(c) There were too many people there.
(d) All of these.
2. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(b) Iron Pyrite.
3. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(b) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(c) Hire her at whatever cost.
(d) Do not hire her.
4. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains phone lines.
(b) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(c) Cooks meals.
(d) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
5. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) SEMPER FIDELIS.
(b) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(c) AURA POPULARIS.
(d) ACENDO TUUM.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was at Joe's door?
2. How much does the shower charge?
3. How old is Ella?
4. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
5. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)