|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
(a) She would be weak and likely to go to the light.
(b) She would be lonely.
(c) She wouldn't be able to dream.
(d) She doesn't want to be alone.
2. What best describes the advert that Mr. Runciter helped to write?
(a) A courtroom cross-examination.
(b) An office dialogue.
(c) A family outing.
(d) A dining room discussion.
3. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(b) A cross, underlined.
(c) Two crosses, both underlined.
(d) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
4. How many days did Mr. Runciter say that it would take to run the preliminary tests?
(a) Four to six.
(b) Ten to fourteen.
(c) Seven to ten.
(d) Six to eight.
5. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Death Day.
(b) Remembrance Day.
(c) Resurrection Day.
(d) Inspection Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the shower charge?
2. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
3. What color was Ella's eyes?
4. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
5. Pat explained that she was the anti______.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)