|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(b) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(c) He relied on her companionship.
(d) He relied on her love for him.
2. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Thirty cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Twenty cents.
3. What color was Ella's eyes?
4. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Three days.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four days.
5. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
2. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
4. How much does the door charge to open?
5. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)