|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Do not hire her.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(d) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
2. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Maintains phone lines.
(b) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(c) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(d) Cooks meals.
3. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
(b) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(c) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(d) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
4. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Thirty cents.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
5. How old is Ella?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
2. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
3. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
4. How is it "too late" for Ella?
5. What color was Ella's eyes?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)