|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
2. How old is Ella?
3. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Hire her at whatever cost.
(b) Do not hire her.
(c) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(d) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
4. How is it "too late" for Ella?
(a) She wants to leave.
(b) Jory has permeated her on a semi permanent basis.
(c) She is in a severely weakened cerebral state.
(d) Her signals gone.
5. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(b) He relied on her love for him.
(c) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(d) He relied on her companionship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
2. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
3. How much does the door charge to open?
4. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
5. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)