|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) Do not hire her.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(d) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
2. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) G.G. Ashwood.
(b) Ge Ge Ashwood.
(c) Derik Ashwood.
(d) Gary Ashwood.
3. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
4. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
(b) To keep her company and wake her more often.
(c) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(d) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
5. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
2. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
3. How did he rely on Ella?
4. How much does the shower charge?
5. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)