|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) Two crosses, both underlined.
(b) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(c) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(d) A cross, underlined.
2. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Thirty cents.
(b) Twenty-five cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Twenty cents.
3. What does Von Vogalsang offer to do for Glen?
(a) To offer advice instead.
(b) To put Ella in a room by herself to inhibit hetero-psychic infusion.
(c) To unplug Jory.
(d) To bury Ella.
4. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
(a) Five or six.
(b) Six or seven.
(c) Seven or eight.
(d) Four or five.
5. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Four days.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
2. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
3. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
4. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
5. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)