|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Cooks meals.
(b) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(c) Maintains phone lines.
(d) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
2. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) One cent.
(c) Ten cents.
(d) Five cents,
3. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) It wasn`t private enough.
(b) There were too many people there.
(c) All of these.
(d) It was full.
4. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
5. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(b) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(c) Two crosses, both underlined.
(d) A cross, underlined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
2. Why doesn't Glen wake up his wife more often?
3. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
4. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
5. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)