|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
(b) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
(c) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(d) To keep her company and wake her more often.
2. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(b) A cross, underlined.
(c) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(d) Two crosses, both underlined.
3. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(c) A mortuary.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
4. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) G.G. Ashwood.
(b) Derik Ashwood.
(c) Gary Ashwood.
(d) Ge Ge Ashwood.
5. What color was Ella's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the second symbol mean?
2. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
3. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
4. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
5. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)