|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Remembrance Day.
(b) Inspection Day.
(c) Resurrection Day.
(d) Death Day.
2. What's an artiforg?
(b) Artificial organizations.
(c) Artificial organs.
(d) Artful forgery.
3. How much does the door charge to open?
(a) Ten cents.
(b) One cent.
(c) Twenty cents.
(d) Five cents,
4. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
(b) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(c) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(d) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
5. How much does the shower charge?
(a) Twenty cents.
(b) Thirty cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) Twenty-five cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
2. How old is Ella?
3. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
4. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
5. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)