|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the second symbol mean?
(a) She is capable of performing on her own, and is no liability.
(b) Hire her at whatever cost.
(c) Watch this person. She is a hazard to the firm. She is dangerous.
(d) Do not hire her.
2. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) All of these.
(b) It was full.
(c) It wasn`t private enough.
(d) There were too many people there.
3. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(b) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(c) He relied on her companionship.
(d) He relied on her love for him.
4. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
(b) Two crosses, both underlined.
(c) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(d) A cross, underlined.
5. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A mortuary.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What level of blr units of telepathic aura does Melipone emanate?
2. What kind of usual feeling did Joe feel?
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
4. Who was at Joe's door?
5. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)