|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Four days.
2. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) There were too many people there.
(b) All of these.
(c) It was full.
(d) It wasn`t private enough.
3. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(b) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(c) He relied on her love for him.
(d) He relied on her companionship.
4. What are the walls coated with in the isolated chamber?
(d) Iron Pyrite.
5. How much do people pay for the dispatch of psychological intrusions?
(a) One thousand proscreds.
(b) Two thousand poscreds.
(c) One thousand poscreds.
(d) Two thousand proscreds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Runciter own that was world renowned?
2. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
3. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
4. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
5. What is Mr. Runciters first name?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)