|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) There were too many people there.
(b) All of these.
(c) It wasn`t private enough.
(d) It was full.
2. How many more days would it take the pharmacy to restock Joe's stimulants?
(a) Two days.
(b) Twenty-four hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) Four days.
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
(a) Inspection Day.
(b) Resurrection Day.
(c) Death Day.
(d) Remembrance Day.
4. What color was Ella's eyes?
5. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
(a) Beloved Brethren Moratorium.
(b) Half-functional Family Members Moratorium.
(c) Loved Ladies Moratorium.
(d) Rest at Ease Moratorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
2. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
3. What did the second symbol mean?
4. Where is Mr. Runciter's dead wife located?
5. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)