|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the second symbol Joe drew?
(a) Two crosses, both underlined.
(b) A cross, underlined.
(c) A circle with a stroke dividing it.
(d) A circle with a check mark inside of it.
2. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her emotional understanding.
(b) He relied on her love for him.
(c) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(d) He relied on her companionship.
3. What did the tattoo on Pat's arm say?
(a) CAVEAT EMPTOR.
(b) ACENDO TUUM.
(c) AURA POPULARIS.
(d) SEMPER FIDELIS.
4. What is a moratorium in this book?
(a) A place where people go to visit their dead relatives.
(b) A mortuary.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A video game center, like an arcade.
5. How much did the fridge charge Joe?
(a) Fifteen cents.
(c) Five cents.
(d) Ten cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
2. How many times had he woken Ella in the past?
3. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
4. What color is the light that Ella keeps moving towards?
5. What color was Ella's eyes?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)