|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "night coming" a euphemism for?
2. Which word best describes the room Joe is in?
3. What year was the phone book printed?
4. What was Pat's "engagement" ring made of?
(a) White gold and jade.
(b) Silver and diamond.
(c) Jade and silver.
(d) Gold and agate.
5. Who was in the closet?
(a) Wendy Wright.
(b) Pat Conley.
(c) John Doe.
(d) Jane Doe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the poetry from that was recited in Tippy's dream?
2. Who is it that Joe wants to talk to?
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
4. Who is mortally injured in the explosion?
5. What color was Ella's eyes?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)