Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did he rely on Ella?
(a) He relied on her companionship.
(b) He relied on her love for him.
(c) He relied on her innate wisdom.
(d) He relied on her emotional understanding.
2. What did Stanton Mick do?
(a) Blew up.
(b) Greeted them warmly.
(c) Insisted that the group not test for psionic activity.
(d) All of these.
3. Who had the "confidant baritone of a Siamese cat?"
4. What was it called that blew up?
(a) A suicide bomber.
(b) A pipe bomb.
(c) A time bomb.
(d) A self destruct humanoid bomb.
5. What had Joe and Mr. Runciter decided on?
(a) Joe should obey every request of the client.
(b) Pat should remain within sight at all times.
(c) Joe should actually marry Pat.
(d) Joe should measure the psionic field despite the clients wishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Mr. Runciter want the adds for the prudence organizations to run on TV?
2. What was the name of the ship that was to take them to Luna?
3. What was the day in which the half-lifers were publicly honored?
4. What best describes the way Runciter felt looking at Pat?
5. What's an artiforg?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)