|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Mr. Runciter talk to his wife in the lounge?
(a) It wasn`t private enough.
(b) There were too many people there.
(c) All of these.
(d) It was full.
2. What does Pat do at the Kibbutz?
(a) Cooks meals.
(b) Maintains subsurface vidphone lines.
(c) Maintains surface vidphone lines.
(d) Maintains phone lines.
3. Who was at Joe's door?
(a) Gary Ashwood.
(b) Ge Ge Ashwood.
(c) Derik Ashwood.
(d) G.G. Ashwood.
4. What is the first piece of advice that Ella gives Glen?
(a) To step up the T.V. adds and warn people.
(b) To forget about the telepath and strictly talk to her.
(c) To keep her company and wake her more often.
(d) To search out the top telepath on a high priority basis.
5. How many minutes did Joe ask for when he realized a woman was there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupted Ella and Glen's conversation?
2. How much does the door charge to open?
3. What was the name of the hotel that Melipone disappeared from?
4. Why might Ella not like being put in solitary?
5. What was the name of the Moratorium in which Runciter's wife was located?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)